The bottom line on the Yahoo story...

wtf did I miss? I'm away for a few hours now trying to put the pieces together. help a brother out

Advertisement
Robinson has a serious axe to grind with Miami. Look at the timing (isn't the ACC media day coming up), all the sensationalist journalism, all the outright fabrications that he had to edit in the 1st article. Robinson probably didn't get the journalistic praise he thought he was going to get from the 1st article so he won't stop until he's proven "right." He has a hard on for Miami.

somebody needs to make him an offer he cant refuse

There was nothing really groundbreaking in the post. This is a sensitive subject, though, hence the deletion. Bottom line is that there is nothing to get too worked up about.

Advertisement
It'd be absurd for Al Golden to be anywhere near violations. I have faith that our head coach and top staff are smarter than this story.

Advertisement
There was nothing really groundbreaking in the post. This is a sensitive subject, though, hence the deletion. Bottom line is that there is nothing to get too worked up about.

while all this **** seems real petty it is an absolute kick in the ******* teeth. we were trying to ease into the corner unnoticed withe Ped St. **** and this ******* has to shine the spot light on us right before the season starts.

I was just starting to turn the corner and get excited about this season too. fml

if i was in private with robinson, i'd beat that ******* *** real good

Nothing to see hear.. again..

Take another bowl ban.. 10 ships and call it.

I'm cool camp starts in two weeks!!!

happy dance.webp

Advertisement
It'd be absurd for Al Golden to be anywhere near violations. I have faith that our head coach and top staff are smarter than this story.

It makes no sense.

He takes over a floundering program, and tells staffers to commit recruiting violations???

Dafuggouttahere...

Wtf I can't go out for a couple beers and get texts from friends saying "Death Penalty" coming now WTF.
Help me out here I'm out drinkin what the **** is going on don't wanna read all that **** on my phone.

Advertisement
If there was an inkling that this was true and more to come, Golden would have no commented it. He wouldnt put himself out there by adamantly denying it if he knew there was a chance this was coming back as a net negative

If there was an inkling that this was true and more to come, Golden would have no commented it. He wouldnt put himself out there by adamantly denying it if he knew there was a chance this was coming back as a net negative
Exactly. He would have just said, "I can't comment on an ongoing investigation". No way he's dumb enough to put himself out there like that.

Advertisement
Back