The bottom line on the Yahoo story...

Wtf I can't go out for a couple beers and get texts from friends saying "Death Penalty" coming now WTF.
Help me out here I'm out drinkin what the **** is going on don't wanna read all that **** on my phone.

Charles Templeton wrote another article claiming Barrow committed secondary recruiting violations. Trying to tie it to Golden in a half-assed way.

Miami already knew about the ****.

Golden released a statement, and said the article was trash.

Go back to pounding drinks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan E. Dangerously said:
Exactly. He would have just said, "I can't comment on an ongoing investigation". No way he's dumb enough to put himself out there like that.

Robinson said on fsn radio that goldens response was vague and carefully stated and run of the mill coach talk.

Robinson and Shapiro desperately need to dig their tentacles into the current staff to show continuity in the violations. these two are in it for money obviously. robinson will be the author of shapiro's tell all once they can get the hammer dropped on us

look if there is one thing coach has proved it is that he is a smooth son of a ***** when it comes to dealing with the messed up media of today..... and that he will keep the team focused. As his job of keeping the team focused will be easier because many players on the team went through this same **** last year. You don't think this is gonna build a tough skin and character for this team your wrong. If we can survive this **** storm of media allegations we will emerge stronger and more determined than are weak years of past. As long as players aren't suspended this year we skate.... Let the haters hate ...

CAUSE WE THA U

:stormwarning:

Advertisement
Dan E. Dangerously said:
Exactly. He would have just said, "I can't comment on an ongoing investigation". No way he's dumb enough to put himself out there like that.

Robinson said on fsn radio that goldens response was vague and carefully stated and run of the mill coach talk.

LULZ there was nothing vague about his statements.

charles likes ****.webp

Advertisement
Dan E. Dangerously said:

LULZ there was nothing vague about his statements.

Golden says the yahoo story is false, that ain't vague. That's "coach speak" for "You're full of ****!". He also says he has cooperated fully with the NCAA, which also isn't vague, and since Golden says he has cooperated, that means that this **** is probably old news on campus that Templeton got his hands on.

Advertisement
Just hate the way ESPN makes this **** a big deal. That hack Robinson didn't get what he was looking for in the 1st article so he continues to try to take Miami down.

Advertisement
Back