The bottom line on the Yahoo story...

Advertisement
Advertisement
what did DMoney say originally? I didn't get a chance to see it.

From someone in the WEZ cliffs of D$ post:

General overview:
Staff is not worried
Knew about the allegations, already been investigated
Some other stuff I cant remember

**** was pretty nondescript so I dont know why he edited it.

Advertisement
DA FUQ IS DIS ALL BOUT??????????

Im off the site for a couple hours and it seem like **** has half broken loose.

My niqqa D$, are you 0/2 on the week or is something supposed to be under wraps still?

Stop all the we skate comments.... What the **** just happened?

/we skate
//we skate
///we skate

Joe Schad@schadjoe Al Golden: "The inferences and suggestions in the Yahoo! Sports story that my conduct was anything but ethical are simply false."

Advertisement
Joe Schad@schadjoe Al Golden: "I am proud of--and I stand by--my record of compliance..."

e Schad@schadjoe Al Golden: "Because the process is on-going, I am unable to address any specifics or answer questions on the matter."

Joe Schad@schadjoe Al Golden: "The inferences and suggestions in the Yahoo! Sports story that my conduct was anything but ethical are simply false."

Knowing he couldn't say anything more than this because of the investigation, at least Golden came out and strongly denied the allegations in the article.

Advertisement
Matt Hayes @Matt_HayesSN More Golden: "I have been a coach for more than 18 years and I am proud of--and I stand by--my record of compliance over that span"

Dennis Dodd@dennisdoddcbs Golden: As my colleagues and players ... can attest, I believe strongly in doing things the right way with the best of intentions."

Advertisement
Back