The bottom line on the Yahoo story...

we get the pub, + or -, the U brand is everywhere

This story is an extension and extrapolation of Shapiro - this dude was his right hand man once. Once it all ended, he probably tried to milk his network and now he's got an axe to grind too. That's my $.02 worth.

What, he's mad about losing his job as an equipment boy? Jesus go get a real job. Did he graduate from UM?

Advertisement
This **** is a troll posting on all Cane sites the exact same garbage. I'm just saying.

Cribby, good to see you here.

I posted several comments on the Rivals free board. Most of the points I made have been covered here so I'll skip it.

BTW, I uploaded some old Canes games to YouTube recently, if anyone cares. This is a high profile thread so I'll drop the mention here. I posted Oklahoma 1985, Michigan 1988 and Cal 1990. Full games. I'm going to replace the Michigan version soon with a tape with better audio. I also have the full FSU 1991 (Wide Right) ready to upload fairly soon, along with some oldie defeats -- Jimmy Johnson's first two bowl games, against UCLA and Tennessee. Unlike Charles Robinson, might as well have some balance and take a look at the failures.

Advertisement
This **** is a troll posting on all Cane sites the exact same garbage. I'm just saying.

Cribby, good to see you here.

I posted several comments on the Rivals free board. Most of the points I made have been covered here so I'll skip it.

BTW, I uploaded some old Canes games to YouTube recently, if anyone cares. This is a high profile thread so I'll drop the mention here. I posted Oklahoma 1985, Michigan 1988 and Cal 1990. Full games. I'm going to replace the Michigan version soon with a tape with better audio. I also have the full FSU 1991 (Wide Right) ready to upload fairly soon, along with some oldie defeats -- Jimmy Johnson's first two bowl games, against UCLA and Tennessee. Unlike Charles Robinson, might as well have some balance and take a look at the failures.

1990 Cal game is a fun one to watch. You won't see more celebrating in a college football game.

The 1985 Oklahoma game was an epic game that should have won us the '85 NC. Most people didn't give Miami much of a chance in that game. The beatdown of the Sooners on their field served notice to the college football world that Miami would continue to be a force to be reckoned with under JJ.

Everything I have written has come to fruition. I cannot say the same for D$. This is the same fool who claimed Gruden to Miami was a done deal.

This clown has retracted his original statement...I have retracted nothing. Death Penalty is coming...accept it.

Death penaly. Ha. We will see what happens. Keep talking your weak ****.

Advertisement
Everything I have written has come to fruition. I cannot say the same for D$. This is the same fool who claimed Gruden to Miami was a done deal.

This clown has retracted his original statement...I have retracted nothing. Death Penalty is coming...accept it.

Less credibility and more of an agenda than Scott Templeton. Good to see impartial journalism isn't dead. Very respectable and professional for a, um, "journalist" to get on a message board to talk sh*t about his editorial/"story".

Last edited:

Less credibility and more of an agenda than Scott Templeton. Good to see impartial journalism isn't dead.

Nice name for a Miami fan...isn't that the down and distance for Krenzel and company in the first overtime of the Fiesta Bowl? It matters not that Miami lost that game-they would have had that title taken away once the NCAA is done with their investigation i put into motion.

Thank you for continuing to prove my point.

Why do you crow over what the penalty will be? That doesn't seem to be objective journalism..... The fact you come on a Canes fan site to pick fights..... That seems rather pathetic. Whatever... The NCAA will do what they always do, which is address the symptom and not the disease. The system is broken and has been for some time. I love the game of college football and hope at some point the game is reformed to address the issues that drive the all the nonsense. The fact that there are parasites that revel in the muck is ironically a manifestation of the same character flaws the drives those that step outside the rules.

Advertisement
Why do you crow over what the penalty will be? That doesn't seem to be objective journalism..... The fact you come on a Canes fan site to pick fights..... That seems rather pathetic. Whatever... The NCAA will do what they always do, which is address the symptom and not the disease. The system is broken and has been for some time. I love the game of college football and hope at some point the game is reformed to address the issues that drive the all the nonsense. The fact that there are parasites that revel in the muck is ironically a manifestation of the same character flaws the drives those that step outside the rules.

ummm, I'm pretty sure someone's trolling. Its not actually him

Advertisement
yeah, I bit. Clearly a fake, but that's how much I disrespect that dude, that I actually bought this for 5 mins.

LUTHER R CAMPBELL ‏@unclelukereal1
This interview is wow
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

5h LUTHER R CAMPBELL ‏@unclelukereal1
Q.did you just do a interview with yahoo sports. A. No
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

6h LUTHER R CAMPBELL ‏@unclelukereal1
Just got done talking to this guy S Allan for the second time
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite