The bottom line on the Yahoo story...

Wtf I can't go out for a couple beers and get texts from friends saying "Death Penalty" coming now WTF.
Help me out here I'm out drinkin what the **** is going on don't wanna read all that **** on my phone.

Charles Templeton wrote another article claiming Barrow committed secondary recruiting violations. Trying to tie it to Golden in a half-assed way.

Miami already knew about the ****.

Golden released a statement, and said the article was trash.

Go back to pounding drinks.

Thanks for update.
+1 Must spread rep before giving

Advertisement
At the risk of being branded traitor, I would like to caution everyone to temper their defense of Al Golden.
1) He's only been here 1 year so nobody truly knows him
2) Remember who is his mentor. All the defender of that guy, who knew that guy much more than we do Golden, look kind of silly now.

I'm not saying........ I'm just saying

Chuck has been a useless non factor for almost a year now. He is desperate to keep his name out there. It's no coincidence that this **** wasn't published 3 months ago. The school and coaches have known about this for months and aren't worried that it's anything new. Dumb **** Chuck gonna dumb ****.

Advertisement
All about timing. Trying to compound the distractions just as the season is getting ready to get underway. Seems about this time last year the bomb dropped on the Shapiro story. Dude is throwing **** on the wall and seeing what sticks. Can't see Golden being involved in any recruiting schemes, not with how open and transparent things have become in the past year and a half. ESPN makes money off this kinda nonsense, so expect Palmer and Huards sorry @sses to rub some dirt on it. Whatever benefits the SEC and their TV contracts. I think we'll be alright.

At the risk of being branded traitor, I would like to caution everyone to temper their defense of Al Golden.
1) He's only been here 1 year so nobody truly knows him
2) Remember who is his mentor. All the defender of that guy, who knew that guy much more than we do Golden, look kind of silly now.

I'm not saying........ I'm just saying

This **** is a troll posting on all Cane sites the exact same garbage. I'm just saying.

This **** is a troll posting on all Cane sites the exact same garbage. I'm just saying.

This so called troll is simply trying to caution fellow cane fans of the two forums that he reads not to go too far out on a limb for someone that they truly do not know. In light of how another supposedly perfect coach was revealed to be less than, its called having a little perspective.

Last edited:
Does Golden issue a statement of denial if in fact the NCAA had already investigated Allen's claims and they found damning stuff? Doubtful.

Advertisement
IMO, if there are no law suits against him from Miami or Golden, it's true. Anyone else sick and tired of all this BS? Miami needs to get it's act together, I'm almost done with college football.

fastcane said:
IMO, if there are no law suits against him from Miami or Golden, it's true. Anyone else sick and tired of all this BS? Miami needs to get it's act together, I'm almost done with college football.

See ya

Advertisement
we get the pub, + or -, the U brand is everywhere

This story is an extension and extrapolation of Shapiro - this dude was his right hand man once. Once it all ended, he probably tried to milk his network and now he's got an axe to grind too. That's my $.02 worth.

Advertisement
There is an investigation going on, I doubt anyone is allowed to publicly talk about anything.

Or he is lying to Campbell to save face.

Don't let the good lord hit ya where the door split ya.

Robinson will never be able to go on vacation to Miami. He's come really close to being as bad as Shapiro. Perhaps he's worse. This guy needs a world class beat down.

Advertisement
Back