Sonny left

At first, I thought Sunny was a Kehoe special, and man he looked bad playing in his RS FR year. Then I was shocked when he turned out to be decent in his RS Sophomore year, and started to believe he could be special here if he just applied himself to take that next step. But I should have trusted my gut.

This is a guy that tried to lead the cheer in a team huddle as an incoming freshman, and had this myth built up around him about his great attitude and team spirit. Then he faces some legitimate competition and doesn't man up to either win the battle outright or be there for his team if St Louis ends up starting. GTFOH.

Advertisement
FOH. Kid came from a small tribe in Africa and graduated with Miami degree while playing D1 football. He's already accomplished more than you ever will.

Lol; did ur chick leave w blue balls or something, my ninja? No one said anything bad; and since u don't know me, don't speak up on what I have or haven't accomplished. For all u know I could be ur chick's side dude and ur employer at the same time.

Sounds like something a kid in middle school would say.

He could be in middle school too

U never know.

Do you have an offer from Lane Kiffin?

At first, I thought Sunny was a Kehoe special, and man he looked bad playing in his RS FR year. Then I was shocked when he turned out to be decent in his RS Sophomore year, and started to believe he could be special here if he just applied himself to take that next step. But I should have trusted my gut.

This is a guy that tried to lead the cheer in a team huddle as an incoming freshman, and had this myth built up around him about his great attitude and team spirit. Then he faces some legitimate competition and doesn't man up to either win the battle outright or be there for his team if St Louis ends up starting. GTFOH.

The problem with this kid was the first sentence of your post.

Was he really that afraid of St Louis? Sheesh. Am I missing something here regarding the progress of Tyree SL??

to me...sunny was a better player than st louis when healthy. so I'm thinking his handlers thought he would be screwed over or something

Well, he won't be causing an unsportsmanlike penalty in the FSU game this year.

Advertisement
Think that he is a better tackle than McDermott.

He also did a lot of commendable charitable work in the community. Really good guy.

Big loss IMO. We are one or two injuries away from being in big trouble at tackle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fvck Sunny. He turned into the rat he used to eat. I hope he never plays another down. UM stuck with him trained him provided him with excellent care, and he repays us by jumping ship. Can't build any sort of depth when a scumbag bolts the minute he has to compete for PT.

Kind of on this train. We took a chance on him after prep school, worked with him, played him, rehabbed him and now he's just like "**** you guys, I'm out." Meh.

Fck him. He's no different than Gus or that pvssy QB who quit. Only difference is this guy would have been a big cog for us this year. So fck him and anyone putting the monocle in and the top hat on.

I wouldn't have put it so harshly, but I concur too.

We are one or two injuries away from being in big trouble at tackle.

Advertisement
If I understand the scollie allotment correctly...this is potentially another '18 EE position made avilable

Yep.

Definitely a little too much of this going on:

View attachment 45436

A distinguished chap who spent many hours with Henry King Stanford.

Ypu guys are too funny. LMAOROTFL.

I dont mind handing out the ole, "Best of luck to the kid" but sounds like Sunny quit so I dont know if this fits the bill. But a few things to think about...

Sunny wasnt Richt or Searles guy.

How do we know that Richt didnt tell Sunny that he was better off moving on? This just seems odd and sudden.

This.

Fvck Sunny. He turned into the rat he used to eat. I hope he never plays another down. UM stuck with him trained him provided him with excellent care, and he repays us by jumping ship. Can't build any sort of depth when a scumbag bolts the minute he has to compete for PT.

Kind of on this train. We took a chance on him after prep school, worked with him, played him, rehabbed him and now he's just like "**** you guys, I'm out." Meh.

Fck him. He's no different than Gus or that pvssy QB who quit. Only difference is this guy would have been a big cog for us this year. So fck him and anyone putting the monocle in and the top hat on.

where do we find these cats! Bring me the guys that fight and stick it out!

I usually blame a coach (for good or bad) if a player transfers.

The amount of time these coaches spend trying to get players to commit, then you would expect them to do the same **** for them to stay, especially after putting all the coaching into them. He must not be wanted or he felt he was being shafted.

I know one thing, with an NFL million dollar payday on these players mind, being a team player backup ain't gonna fly for a 4th-5th year player. Especially for a guy that is 6'8, 300 pounds and has 14 starts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sonny ate Miami's food, slept in dare beds, got a degree, den he **** on his team, da City, and da fans. **** him.

ObaOojr.gif

I wouldn't have put it so harshly, but I concur too.

We are one or two injuries away from being in big trouble at tackle.

I agree that I was a little harsh, and I've cooled off a bit since yesterday. But that rat-eating POS pvssy quitter really fvcked my team. He's a cvnt, and I hope he gets deported and is eaten by a Komodo dragon his first night back in squalor.

I was probably his biggest supporter on here, but now I wish him nothing but the worst.

Advertisement
Yep.

View attachment 45436

I dont mind handing out the ole, "Best of luck to the kid" but sounds like Sunny quit so I dont know if this fits the bill. But a few things to think about...

How do we know that Richt didnt tell Sunny that he was better off moving on? This just seems odd and sudden.

This.
Because Rick isn't a ****** with a 47 IQ. That's how we know he didn't run off one of his top 3 OT at a position of weakness.

Big loss IMO. We are one or two injuries away from being in big trouble at tackle.

we're already thin at running back, quarterback, offensive line....nothing to see here though

Yep.

View attachment 45436

This.
Because Rick isn't a ****** with a 47 IQ. That's how we know he didn't run off one of his top 3 OT at a position of weakness.

There is no reason to tell Sonny to go. He is in his last year of eligibility and therefore would affect the cap on next years class, plus he was a position of major importance, and a player with experience. Even if he wasn't a starter, you don't tell him to go. Doesn't add up at all.

^^Exactly. You don't chase off a 5th year senior who will at least be in your two deep. Richt has literally nothing to gain by Sunny transferring. The only thing I can think of is that Sunny saw the writing on the wall, knew he wasn't good enough to start and asked out. Not sure how much of an NFL prospect he is but I guess he figures he's got a better chance if he finishes his career as a starter at a smaller school.

Malcom Bunche did the same thing and continued to be a turnstile at UCLA like he was at Miami.

Advertisement
Back