Sonny left

Advertisement
Just saw Sonny O was leaving the program. I guess the pressure of competition is making pipes burst. Too bad.

FOH. Kid came from a small tribe in Africa and graduated with Miami degree while playing D1 football. He's already accomplished more than you ever will.

Advertisement
Someone posted back early spring that Sonny's guardian or advisor was trying to get him to transfer this year.

The person who posted acted like it wasn't necessarily Sonny's idea, but he was in his ear.

Anyone else remember this?

Fvck Sunny. He turned into the rat he used to eat. I hope he never plays another down. UM stuck with him trained him provided him with excellent care, and he repays us by jumping ship. Can't build any sort of depth when a scumbag bolts the minute he has to compete for PT.

Fvck Sunny. He turned into the rat he used to eat. I hope he never plays another down. UM stuck with him trained him provided him with excellent care, and he repays us by jumping ship. Can't build any sort of depth when a scumbag bolts the minute he has to compete for PT.

Kind of on this train. We took a chance on him after prep school, worked with him, played him, rehabbed him and now he's just like "**** you guys, I'm out." Meh.

Advertisement
Just saw Sonny O was leaving the program. I guess the pressure of competition is making pipes burst. Too bad.

FOH. Kid came from a small tribe in Africa and graduated with Miami degree while playing D1 football. He's already accomplished more than you ever will.

Lol; did ur chick leave w blue balls or something, my ninja? No one said anything bad; and since u don't know me, don't speak up on what I have or haven't accomplished. For all u know I could be ur chick's side dude and ur employer at the same time.

Kind of on this train. We took a chance on him after prep school, worked with him, played him, rehabbed him and now he's just like "**** you guys, I'm out." Meh.

He wasn't going to play much...

Lol; did ur chick leave w blue balls or something, my ninja? No one said anything bad; and since u don't know me, don't speak up on what I have or haven't accomplished. For all u know I could be ur chick's side dude and ur employer at the same time.

Sounds like something a kid in middle school would say.

He wasn't going to play much...
Based on what? He was a starter whenever he was healthy. He would have either been a starting tackle or first off the bench in a rotation.

Advertisement

The only thing left in Sunny's dorm room...

Michael_Jackson_-_Ben_-_Original_Rat_Cover.jpg

Fck him. He's no different than Gus or that pvssy QB who quit. Only difference is this guy would have been a big cog for us this year. So fck him and anyone putting the monocle in and the top hat on.

Advertisement

Fck him. He's no different than Gus or that pvssy QB who quit. Only difference is this guy would have been a big cog for us this year. So fck him and anyone putting the monocle in and the top hat on.

It really ***** us because he's probably our 6th guy and could be a swing OL. Now if St. Louis or or McDermott go down, we are looking at either moving Darling to a tackle spot, which frankly has been a disaster, using a freshman such as Herbert or Donaldson or going with another transfer who hasn't been able to take a starting job on an O-Line that needs talent in Brown.

I concur

Advertisement
Back