Sonny left

Fvck Sunny. He turned into the rat he used to eat. I hope he never plays another down. UM stuck with him trained him provided him with excellent care, and he repays us by jumping ship. Can't build any sort of depth when a scumbag bolts the minute he has to compete for PT.

Kind of on this train. We took a chance on him after prep school, worked with him, played him, rehabbed him and now he's just like "**** you guys, I'm out." Meh.

Fck him. He's no different than Gus or that pvssy QB who quit. Only difference is this guy would have been a big cog for us this year. So fck him and anyone putting the monocle in and the top hat on.

I concur
Glad there are still some men in here and not just floundering eunuchs looking to out-monocle each other.

unichjelly.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good to see Mr. Peanut acknowledging all the classy guys on here with a gentlemanly tip of the top hat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep.

Definitely a little too much of this going on:

View attachment 45436

A distinguished chap who spent many hours with Henry King Stanford.

Ypu guys are too funny. LMAOROTFL.

I dont mind handing out the ole, "Best of luck to the kid" but sounds like Sunny quit so I dont know if this fits the bill. But a few things to think about...

Sunny wasnt Richt or Searles guy.

How do we know that Richt didnt tell Sunny that he was better off moving on? This just seems odd and sudden.

Sonny, gtfo out of my country while you're at it you big doucher.

Advertisement
Sooooooo, he find out he has to compete for his spot and he bails?

Sounds like he got his chit pushed in while he was rehabbing

Fvck Sunny. He turned into the rat he used to eat. I hope he never plays another down. UM stuck with him trained him provided him with excellent care, and he repays us by jumping ship. Can't build any sort of depth when a scumbag bolts the minute he has to compete for PT.

Kind of on this train. We took a chance on him after prep school, worked with him, played him, rehabbed him and now he's just like "**** you guys, I'm out." Meh.

Fck him. He's no different than Gus or that pvssy QB who quit. Only difference is this guy would have been a big cog for us this year. So fck him and anyone putting the monocle in and the top hat on.

I concur

I second this notion....don't need no flail chested, competition hating women on the roster

Just saw Sonny O was leaving the program. I guess the pressure of competition is making pipes burst. Too bad.

FOH. Kid came from a small tribe in Africa and graduated with Miami degree while playing D1 football. He's already accomplished more than you ever will.

Lol; did ur chick leave w blue balls or something, my ninja? No one said anything bad; and since u don't know me, don't speak up on what I have or haven't accomplished. For all u know I could be ur chick's side dude and ur employer at the same time.

Sounds like something a kid in middle school would say.

He could be in middle school too

U never know.

Advertisement
Back