Sonny left

Advertisement
Man ADIOS to Odogwu then.

Not concerned either way. Opens up more ships for STORM18

IQSK4Qy.gif

Grad transfers happen in every program. He wouldn't have left if he was good enough to start. C'est la vie.

Edwards, Courtel, Sonny were going to play a lot in 2017.
[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] is it possible to interview these guys and ask them why they left?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep.

Definitely a little too much of this going on:

View attachment 45436

A distinguished chap who spent many hours with Henry King Stanford.

Ypu guys are too funny. LMAOROTFL.

I dont mind handing out the ole, "Best of luck to the kid" but sounds like Sunny quit so I dont know if this fits the bill. But a few things to think about...

Sunny wasnt Richt or Searles guy.

How do we know that Richt didnt tell Sunny that he was better off moving on? This just seems odd and sudden.

At some point you have to apply common sense to the facts. Why would a football coach who wants to win games tell a 5th year senior who has started on the OL in the past and was likely to be a factor this season with a new QB and limited depth at RB that he might be wise to move on? That wouldn't make a ton of sense.

Last edited:
Yep.

Definitely a little too much of this going on:

View attachment 45436

A distinguished chap who spent many hours with Henry King Stanford.

Ypu guys are too funny. LMAOROTFL.

I dont mind handing out the ole, "Best of luck to the kid" but sounds like Sunny quit so I dont know if this fits the bill. But a few things to think about...

Sunny wasnt Richt or Searles guy.

How do we know that Richt didnt tell Sunny that he was better off moving on? This just seems odd and sudden.

At some point you have to apply common sense to the facts. Why would a football coach who wants to win games tell a 5th year senior who has started on the OL in the past and was likely to be a factor this season with a new QB and limited depth at RB that he might be wise to move on? That wouldn
t make a ton of sense.

You'd have to assume Rick is a mongoloid to believe he pushed Scummy Odogshyt out. Dudes love looking for that fluke reason instead of applying easy logic.

Advertisement
@Pete is it possible to interview these guys and ask them why they left?

Because they thought they'd get more playing time elsewhere? Is it all that complicated?

I'd be interested to know the level of effort made by the staff to keep them here.

On a 1-10 scale:

Edwards: 2
Courtel: 2
Sonny: 3.5

I guess they'd rather depend on true freshmen then. Sad!

@Pete is it possible to interview these guys and ask them why they left?

Because they thought they'd get more playing time elsewhere? Is it all that complicated?

I'd be interested to know the level of effort made by the staff to keep them here.

On a 1-10 scale:

Edwards: 2
Courtel: 2
Sonny: 3.5

I guess they'd rather depend on true freshmen then. Sad!

...next man up!! whoever

wow, if hes that worried about the young guns taking his PT then i frankly dont want him on the squad... compete or bounce out, this will make us better whether u realize it now or later

Advertisement
I always like that kid. Sorry he left but he can play next year somewhere else and maybe impress so NFL people. Kid that size will be of interest.

Advertisement
Back