Sonny left

Rok, I don't expect all 10 of those kids to bolt, but agree most will be buried in the depth chart unless they change their vector immediately, and will get pushed by the staff if they need to make room for the 2018 class... If Perry does end up the starter this season, or takes the position during the 2017/2018 off-season, coaches need to hold onto at least one of Rosier and Shirreffs or we're an injury away from a train wreck.

My point was actually slightly different, though. I believe Jenkins, Edwards and Odogwu were all good enough to provide quality snaps. You are listing all JAGs except perhaps Rosier (tbd), Gray and mayyybeee Langham. I agree they're expendable (other than 1 of the QBs). But I also think you'll see decent players like a Knowles, Homer, Patchan -- even an Owens or D Jackson as possible grad transfers -- cut bait if they get passed over by too many guys. Not saying it is likely to happen. But it's a real possibility.

There is a zero percent chance of Homer or Patchan leaving. Especially Patchan, how did that one make any sense in your head? He's already missed 2 years, he's not sitting out 2018

Advertisement
Rok, I don't expect all 10 of those kids to bolt, but agree most will be buried in the depth chart unless they change their vector immediately, and will get pushed by the staff if they need to make room for the 2018 class... If Perry does end up the starter this season, or takes the position during the 2017/2018 off-season, coaches need to hold onto at least one of Rosier and Shirreffs or we're an injury away from a train wreck.

My point was actually slightly different, though. I believe Jenkins, Edwards and Odogwu were all good enough to provide quality snaps. You are listing all JAGs except perhaps Rosier (tbd), Gray and mayyybeee Langham. I agree they're expendable (other than 1 of the QBs). But I also think you'll see decent players like a Knowles, Homer, Patchan -- even an Owens or D Jackson as possible grad transfers -- cut bait if they get passed over by too many guys. Not saying it is likely to happen. But it's a real possibility.

There is a zero percent chance of Homer or Patchan leaving. Especially Patchan, how did that one make any sense in your head? He's already missed 2 years, he's not sitting out 2018

It's pure speculation and those names are just examples. Remind me of how foolish I am in 14 months.

Sunny had people around him pushing him to transfer, his "mentors". Just like that kid chidi valentine who was a lineman in south Florida for a while that signed with lsu. People pushed him to transfer too this offseason

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back