Sonny left

Advertisement
At the first hint of having to actually work to keep a spot this kid throws a tampon in and bounces.

What a ******* btich. A hugge btich at that.

JQAxrK.gif

Advertisement
Including Sonny we have had 8 players transfer since the end of the season....that's a big number

Including Sonny we have had 8 players transfer since the end of the season....that's a big number

Expect more. 2017 kids already leapfrogging upperclassmen on roster, plus a monster 2018 class coming in. With only a few JAGs left on the roster to clear out, we'll definitely see more of the Edwards, Jenkins, Odogwu type transfers going forward.

Advertisement

Expect more. 2017 kids already leapfrogging upperclassmen on roster, plus a monster 2018 class coming in. With only a few JAGs left on the roster to clear out, we'll definitely see more of the Edwards, Jenkins, Odogwu type transfers going forward.

Yep, here's my prediction after the 2017 season:

Rosier
Shirreffs
Gray
Langham
Jones
Mahoney
Milo
McCray
Mayes
Henley

Rosier
Shirreffs
Gray
Langham
Jones
Mahoney
Milo
McCray
Mayes
Henley

Shireffs aint leaving.

Advertisement

Rosier
Shirreffs
Gray
Langham
Jones
Mahoney
Milo
McCray
Mayes
Henley

our starting QB aint gonna transfer

I always like that kid. Sorry he left but he can play next year somewhere else and maybe impress so NFL people. Kid that size will be of interest.

Na, **** that, dudes a ****ing quitter.

Valid point. I just do not like trashing players. They are unpaid family so I give them slack. Coaches and administration are paid whores, they need to perform or else.

Advertisement

Rosier
Shirreffs
Gray
Langham
Jones
Mahoney
Milo
McCray
Mayes
Henley

Rosier? He might begin the year as the co-starter, that's his ceiling imo.

Rosier
Shirreffs
Gray
Langham
Jones
Mahoney
Milo
McCray
Mayes
Henley

Rosier? He might begin the year as the co-starter, that's his ceiling imo.

Still don't want him to leave. What if we have an injury. Who would play Weldon?

Rok, I don't expect all 10 of those kids to bolt, but agree most will be buried in the depth chart unless they change their vector immediately, and will get pushed by the staff if they need to make room for the 2018 class... If Perry does end up the starter this season, or takes the position during the 2017/2018 off-season, coaches need to hold onto at least one of Rosier and Shirreffs or we're an injury away from a train wreck.

My point was actually slightly different, though. I believe Jenkins, Edwards and Odogwu were all good enough to provide quality snaps. You are listing all JAGs except perhaps Rosier (tbd), Gray and mayyybeee Langham. I agree they're expendable (other than 1 of the QBs). But I also think you'll see decent players like a Knowles, Homer, Patchan -- even an Owens or D Jackson as possible grad transfers -- cut bait if they get passed over by too many guys. Not saying it is likely to happen. But it's a real possibility.

I want to
Rok, I don't expect all 10 of those kids to bolt, but agree most will be buried in the depth chart unless they change their vector immediately, and will get pushed by the staff if they need to make room for the 2018 class... If Perry does end up the starter this season, or takes the position during the 2017/2018 off-season, coaches need to hold onto at least one of Rosier and Shirreffs or we're an injury away from a train wreck.

My point was actually slightly different, though. I believe Jenkins, Edwards and Odogwu were all good enough to provide quality snaps. You are listing all JAGs except perhaps Rosier (tbd), Gray and mayyybeee Langham. I agree they're expendable (other than 1 of the QBs). But I also think you'll see decent players like a Knowles, Homer, Patchan -- even an Owens or D Jackson as possible grad transfers -- cut bait if they get passed over by too many guys. Not saying it is likely to happen. But it's a real possibility.

I want to know which running backs are passing over RGray and Homer to make them leave?> **** we don't even have enough to field a spring practice at the position

Advertisement
Back