Sonny left

Advertisement
How so? I get the whole "it's one less body" theory, but when the body is always injured I think the player becomes more of a liability than an asset...just my .02...

That's too bad. He would have provided needed depth on the OL. If Sonny can find a team where he will start - it is probably a good move for his career. Next man up. Looks like those Freshman may get a little bit more burn now.

Fvck Sunny. He turned into the rat he used to eat. I hope he never plays another down. UM stuck with him trained him provided him with excellent care, and he repays us by jumping ship. Can't build any sort of depth when a scumbag bolts the minute he has to compete for PT.

Kind of on this train. We took a chance on him after prep school, worked with him, played him, rehabbed him and now he's just like "**** you guys, I'm out." Meh.

Fck him. He's no different than Gus or that pvssy QB who quit. Only difference is this guy would have been a big cog for us this year. So fck him and anyone putting the monocle in and the top hat on.

I concur
Glad there are still some men in here and not just floundering eunuchs looking to out-monocle each other.

This is not addition by subtraction...he would've been extremely useful this year and would've pushed St Louis in an attempt to get his starting RT job back. Dude had the best OL performance out of the whole team in 2015, and in 2016 he didn't look bad before the injury either. There is no telling how he may have developed after the summer of this year.

This is a hit to our depth of quality OL at the least.

Advertisement
Sunny the Rat made sure he crammed in enough credits on UM's dollar to graduate early. Funny how he didn't have the sack to announce this earlier. Made sure he graduated on UM's dime first and then scurried off so he could transfer without sitting out a year.

I'm still trying to figure out how this is best for him.

Barring further injury he would have played plenty. I'm not saying he'd be necessarily be starting again, but based on our current personnel, I expected he would have gotten plenty of minutes.

Was he really that afraid of St Louis? Sheesh. Am I missing something here regarding the progress of Tyree SL??

Just saw Sonny O was leaving the program. I guess the pressure of competition is making pipes burst. Too bad.

FOH. Kid came from a small tribe in Africa and graduated with Miami degree while playing D1 football. He's already accomplished more than you ever will.

Lol; did ur chick leave w blue balls or something, my ninja? No one said anything bad; and since u don't know me, don't speak up on what I have or haven't accomplished. For all u know I could be ur chick's side dude and ur employer at the same time.

Sounds like something a kid in middle school would say.

He could be in middle school too

Advertisement
Good, more room for more talented kids. You're welcome for the free education not to mention the training. Don't let the door hit you on the *** on your way out.

Go Canes!

Imagine he would have logged decent playing time, so don't fully understand his logic.

Loved his attitude while he was here, but I'm loyal to the Miami Hurricanes, not Sonny Odogflu (he finally deserves this ****** nickname). **** 'em.

Fvck Sunny. He turned into the rat he used to eat. I hope he never plays another down. UM stuck with him trained him provided him with excellent care, and he repays us by jumping ship. Can't build any sort of depth when a scumbag bolts the minute he has to compete for PT.

Kind of on this train. We took a chance on him after prep school, worked with him, played him, rehabbed him and now he's just like "**** you guys, I'm out." Meh.

Fck him. He's no different than Gus or that pvssy QB who quit
. Only difference is this guy would have been a big cog for us this year. So fck him and anyone putting the monocle in and the top hat on.

This was my initial sentiment as soon as I saw this.

ITs sickening. Competition really weeds out the weak. Mentally and physically.

I don't get it. He's gotten plenty of playing time here and would have been in the running for a starting spot next year. It's not like the roster is loaded with all americans at tackle. Maybe he wants a guaranteed starting spot somewhere. The only problem with that is, if he can't beat out the mediocre tackles here, where's he going to go that there will be less competition? A G5 school? FCS? I guess just another Golden Girl no longer on the roster.

The purge continues...

Advertisement

Fck him. He's no different than Gus or that pvssy QB who quit
. Only difference is this guy would have been a big cog for us this year. So fck him and anyone putting the monocle in and the top hat on.

This was my initial sentiment as soon as I saw this.

ITs sickening. Competition really weeds out the weak. Mentally and physically.

Sunny seamed far from being the quitter type. Wonder what really happened here.

This is not addition by subtraction...he would've been extremely useful this year and would've pushed St Louis in an attempt to get his starting RT job back. Dude had the best OL performance out of the whole team in 2015, and in 2016 he didn't look bad before the injury either. There is no telling how he may have developed after the summer of this year.

This is a hit to our depth of quality OL at the least.
Depth is having guys who can actually play not just a body.

Advertisement
Well he didn't participate in spring ball so maybe the rehab didn't go as well as people think. Whatever the case it frees up a scholarship & I'm sure Richt has someone in mind to fill it. Stay tuned.

Advertisement
Back