Real Talk...A Bitter Pill

This team has too much talent on the offense to be struggling to find a 1st down, and has enough talent on defense to not get beat by the same play over, and over.

I am not saying that this is a National Championship team, but it is a team, that should be defensively. Putting a stop to GT/UNC/WF/VT, and offensively taken them teams out of contention easily.

Advertisement
Here it is right off the bat: We really suck. The worst part of it all is that we are so fcking far from being a top tier team that it's reasonable to think that we might never get there. I see such a giant chasm between us and the top programs that I don't see how we're going to close it.

We're locked in with Golden for the next ten years with that long extension, and the writing is clearly on the wall with him. He's a dried **** on gameday. We can continue to try to fool ourselves, but our eyes aren't lying to us. What we see is what he is--a good politician, a good talker, a good face for the program, a very good recruiter, and a fcking horsesht gameday HC who can't get his team prepared to play.

We haven't played a full game all year and have actually gotten progressively worse all year. And in the most important moment of the year, we laid our biggest egg. It's almost like that Brad McCrimmon look alike was saving his most prized egg for the biggest moment. We had EVERYTHING to play for, and he let Flubberneck walk into his house and stick both fingers in his pig nose and drag him around the field for 60 minutes. It was the most embarrassing, humiliating, and disheartening loss we've had since Shanntard's UVA debacle.

I'll let you guys talk about coordinators and who needs to be scapegoated, but this is ALL on the HC. It's his program, his assistants, his schemes, and is his third year. There's absolutely no excuse for that disgraceful performance.

We were in the driver's seat to make it to our first ACCCG, and Golden blew it. His team wasn't prepared, they sagged and quit as soon as they were faced with a turnover, and they never matched VT's intensity. All of that is the HC's job.

Whatever fervor we entered the game with was fake and fraudulent because it disappeared at the first sign of adversity. His team is soft and mentally fragile and that's all on him.

We turned another horsesht offense into Bill Walsh's 49'ers, and that's all on him because he's the boss. The buck stops (and that's the only thing that he can stop) with the boss. So you guys can scapegoat everyone else, but at the end of the day it's his team, his assistants, and his fault.

550 yards and 40 points to one of the worst offenses in football? His defense. His fault. It's his philosophy to go out there and spread his *** for the opponent every week and hope they lose their boner before they rip his colon completely out of its socket. That's no way to go out.

When it was clear as fcking day to anyone that we stood no chance of slowing Logan Heisman down wouldn't someone with a pair of actual functioning ********s say, "OK, this sht ain't working. Just send a blitzer or 3 through the fcking A-gap every down and make this guy make some decisions under duress or at least let him know you're there. " We went out like total ***** tonight, and that's all on Al.

Did you see Pud and Flub go alpha on Al at the end and put their starters back in? That's something Al would never think of doing. It's a big dog move. They marked their territory. And their territory is Al's ***.

This was a goddam disgrace, but, sadly, I think we're stuck with this pattern of garbage for as long as he wants to be here. The FSU game was big because it is a rivalry game. But this was way bigger this year because it was for all the marbles, and it was a team we should have beaten. Instead, they abused us and humiliated us in our own house, and we didn't even seem to care.

We've come to accept this garbage and then we get to listen to one of our captains tell us it's no big deal and that they've been through a lot. Guess where that loser mentality starts? At the top of the organization. Could you imagine one of Saban's captains taking such a matter of fact approach to getting their azzholes caved in? Never happen.

Can you imagine one of JJ's or Schnelly's captains talking that way?

Saban is old school, like those guys. Golden is new school, politically correct, a coach the Huffington Post can love.

This team has too much talent on the offense to be struggling to find a 1st down, and has enough talent on defense to not get beat by the same play over, and over.

I am not saying that this is a National Championship team, but it is a team, that should be defensively. Putting a stop to GT/UNC/WF/VT, and offensively taken them teams out of contention easily.

We're not really as talented as you think. We have some WRs who might be somewhat better than average, except for Coley. Very average RBs, and an overrated OL, that is too slow to run wide (as are our RBs).

Here it is right off the bat: We really suck. The worst part of it all is that we are so fcking far from being a top tier team that it's reasonable to think that we might never get there. I see such a giant chasm between us and the top programs that I don't see how we're going to close it.

We're locked in with Golden for the next ten years with that long extension, and the writing is clearly on the wall with him. He's a dried **** on gameday. We can continue to try to fool ourselves, but our eyes aren't lying to us. What we see is what he is--a good politician, a good talker, a good face for the program, a very good recruiter, and a fcking horsesht gameday HC who can't get his team prepared to play.

We haven't played a full game all year and have actually gotten progressively worse all year. And in the most important moment of the year, we laid our biggest egg. It's almost like that Brad McCrimmon look alike was saving his most prized egg for the biggest moment. We had EVERYTHING to play for, and he let Flubberneck walk into his house and stick both fingers in his pig nose and drag him around the field for 60 minutes. It was the most embarrassing, humiliating, and disheartening loss we've had since Shanntard's UVA debacle.

I'll let you guys talk about coordinators and who needs to be scapegoated, but this is ALL on the HC. It's his program, his assistants, his schemes, and is his third year. There's absolutely no excuse for that disgraceful performance.

We were in the driver's seat to make it to our first ACCCG, and Golden blew it. His team wasn't prepared, they sagged and quit as soon as they were faced with a turnover, and they never matched VT's intensity. All of that is the HC's job.

Whatever fervor we entered the game with was fake and fraudulent because it disappeared at the first sign of adversity. His team is soft and mentally fragile and that's all on him.

We turned another horsesht offense into Bill Walsh's 49'ers, and that's all on him because he's the boss. The buck stops (and that's the only thing that he can stop) with the boss. So you guys can scapegoat everyone else, but at the end of the day it's his team, his assistants, and his fault.

550 yards and 40 points to one of the worst offenses in football? His defense. His fault. It's his philosophy to go out there and spread his *** for the opponent every week and hope they lose their boner before they rip his colon completely out of its socket. That's no way to go out.

When it was clear as fcking day to anyone that we stood no chance of slowing Logan Heisman down wouldn't someone with a pair of actual functioning ********s say, "OK, this sht ain't working. Just send a blitzer or 3 through the fcking A-gap every down and make this guy make some decisions under duress or at least let him know you're there. " We went out like total ***** tonight, and that's all on Al.

Did you see Pud and Flub go alpha on Al at the end and put their starters back in? That's something Al would never think of doing. It's a big dog move. They marked their territory. And their territory is Al's ***.

This was a goddam disgrace, but, sadly, I think we're stuck with this pattern of garbage for as long as he wants to be here. The FSU game was big because it is a rivalry game. But this was way bigger this year because it was for all the marbles, and it was a team we should have beaten. Instead, they abused us and humiliated us in our own house, and we didn't even seem to care.

We've come to accept this garbage and then we get to listen to one of our captains tell us it's no big deal and that they've been through a lot. Guess where that loser mentality starts? At the top of the organization. Could you imagine one of Saban's captains taking such a matter of fact approach to getting their azzholes caved in? Never happen.

Totally agree except for a few points. I think what makes a great hc is his coordinators. I think coley is going be good. I just think he is handcuff by stephanie morris. Dorito on the other hand. If golden does not wise up and realize he needs to let dorito go. He will always be a mediocre coach.

8-4 and 9-3 for the next five years or so.

Pat Narduzzi

I was fooled by D"Onofrio when I heard his first statement at a press conference...too smart, too well spoken. I should have known better. I want a guy from Texas, Oklahoma...the south. A smashmouth redneck. Like JJ, or Butch.

We're not really as talented as you think. We have some WRs who might be somewhat better than average, except for Coley. Very average RBs, and an overrated OL, that is too slow to run wide (as are our RBs).

We've got talent on this offense. **** comes down to play calling, and execution. Play calling is so predictable, and you don't ask a RB with no speed to run wide. You keep their *** going straight forward. You mix in some crossing routes. Instead of outs, and deep passes every play. This offense has no identity, other than being so obvious. Again, there is talent on this offense. You don't have as many big plays as we do. With no talent. It's the plays in between those. That we need to get ironed out.

These guys need to be put in a position to succeed, and they need to trust whats going on.

Same goes for the defense. They may not have all the talent in the world on that side of the ball, but given a scheme that works. Them dudes could be doing 100 times better than what they are.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Worst. Fanbase. In. The. World.

******* pathetic, a month ago people are claiming Al Golden is the best coach we've had in a long time and how grateful we should be to have him. ****, you guys flew a ******* banner with his name with YOUR money. Now he's a terrible coach? Get the **** outta here with that nonsense. Some of you are pathetic and should be ashamed of yourselves.

Besides the bs defense, I'm most ****ed about the mental makeup of the team. A team reflects its coach, and we look like a bunch of classy pussies out their. The Morris comments made me wana go be a fan for another team. Sick of the miami boys scouts. Where's the heart? Where's the soul? That's what made me fall in love with this team years ago. Why can't a coach with a degree in psychology have our players ****ed about losing and playing with a ******* edge? Year 3 and we have no leadership. Jimmy johnson would have made Eddie Johnson a freaking leader. Tie throws him off the team. Smh. Lose the ******* tie, stop blowing the other team in the interviews, stop telling ur team it's ok that u lost and that u suck, and stop being a ******* *****. This team and coaching staff needs a large boost of testosterone.

We have no nuts, can't believe I have lived to see the day that the Miami Hurricanes play and talk like choir boys , then accept losing.No heart or intensity,we are Penn State south.#$/& that benf but don't break defense, who does that! They made logon look like a mix of Tom Brady and my frat bruh Kappernick wtf, the Hokies sux

Great post franchise. This game hurt a lot more than last week because it just showed what the future holds under Golden and this staff.

Terrible, awful gameday staff. No preparation whatso****ing ever, and the adjustments are even worse

Advertisement

We're as talented as freaking Duke or Boston College and no one can tell me otherwise. I'm not putting that abomination we saw last night on the players.

We do not get any pressure and do not cover anyone. I've never seen anything like it. It cannot be the players.

We do not get any pressure and do not cover anyone. I've never seen anything like it. It cannot be the players.

There's some jags out there in 30, 59, 31, etc. but to just have a putrid offense ram it down ur throat all night like VT did is 100% on the coaches

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am not ready to jump ship on Al yet BUT somebody has to answer for this. If we dont make it to the ACCchamp game this season is a FAILURE. I couldnt believe how our team just caved after the TOs.

Stephen Morris's legacy is that of Frank Costa in my book. He is not even Scott Covington. Scotts legacy will be better then SM. I just cant believe how this kid looks completely lost and some of the throws he makes. And he goes into long periods of time where he just completely shuts down. He will be lucky to get drafted in the 4th round. He REALLY regressed this year. Biggest disappointment on the team by far. At the beginning of the year, the question was asked whom would you rather have..Teddy or Stephen..I said Stephen. I take my vote back.

This defense the last few weeks has been a complete joke. UNC laid the blueprint. Send WRs, TEs, the water boy, the ball girl, the trainer and whoever else you have on the sidelines running slants ALL GAME LONG until they prove they can stop it.. (Which we wont of course). Embarassing. GUYS RUNNING WIDE OPEN ALL GAME!!!!

WildcatDefense was right. These schemes are a joke. He tried to tell us games ago and people blamed it on bad personnel. But this is purely scheme. Only scheme can allow guys TIME AND TIME AGAIN to be WIDE OPEN AND so WIDE OPEN they have a chance to run for 10+ more yards after the catch. Smh.

I really dont know who needs to get fired. But I need some accountability after this season. I need a head on a stick. The ACC Coastal, as AL told us, was the goal. We failed.

Is it too much to ask for someone on the team to show a little anger after a humiliating loss?
Everyone has the same company line…"we'll get it fixed, we need to do better", really, what a revelation.
There seems to be a complacency in the program from the top down, no, you don't need to be a raving lunatic, but at least make me think you give a ****.

I really wanted to drive my car off the turnpike last night listening to Morris' interview after the game.

LOL@the JAG excuse. No team has all studs on any unit.

There are tons of programs with much less talent than Miami, but they play much better, that's a reflection of one thing.
Miami has been out played by UNC, Wake, and VT and looked much worse than BC and Duke…DUKE!?!?!

The new unit were pretty fitting for last night except they should have called them "smoke & mirrors".

Advertisement
Back