Real Talk...A Bitter Pill

This was Al's Wisconsin game for me........its truly sad that our administration killed Miami football. But its officially dead. Hey, at least the kids have their basket weaving degrees with A+'s. And did you hear, Shayon is an Iron Eagle!

Advertisement
He's a great recruiter and evaluator, this we know. I think he just needs to surround himself with better assistants and reevaluate his defensive scheme. Being located in South Florida will always have us stocked with players, we just need to load up.

Football is about Jims & Joes over x's & o's, so eventually we should out talent people,Jimbo Fisher style. There's only a few elite coaches out there. Players are the great equalizer.

This guy is a respected poster? How is that possible. It's nothing but a simpleton rant.

Anybody who didn't understand that this was a poor situational spot needs to take some classes.

He just a posters that post w/e posters want to hear. Yesterday Coach was a genius that needed 4 more years. Today he is a guy that knew Coach D was a fraud and never called Al Golden "The Don" all the time.

This. It's nothing but a homer.

I gave Shannon 3.5 years (FSU 2010 was the last straw for me), so I won't make a final judgment on Golden until some time next year.

But this was a very disheartening loss. Guys carrying the football like a loaf of bread, garbage tackling, blown coverages. Just sloppy football at every turn. Not a good look.

You guys called him "The Don", you weren't lying to yourselves. You guys actually believed in him. I still think Al Golden can be a great coach as long as he gives up on this bend but don't break defense crap.

Get out of my thread, you stupid f.aggot. This is a f.aggot-free zone.

We have talent gap remember? didn't you say we had Wake level talent?

You have a gap between your legs, fa.ggot.

Coach D **** was in your mouth all week and would lick Golden *** everyweek until now. GTFO acting like you knew coach D was terrible.

Get out of my thread, you sniveling *****. Following me around like a little lap dog sniffing my ***.

Advertisement
We sit in cover 3 90% of the snaps. Our pre snap look is so soft off the line that we make it ridiculously easy for the opposing QB to audible into a good play.

Is it so ******* hard to find a coach who gives MULTIPLE defensive looks? You know...show 9 in the box and drop 7....then on the next play, same look you send 7? You know...MIXING IT UP???

It's Randy all over again...only Randy's defense of choice was man under cover 2.

Bottom line you can't sit in the same exact ******* D all game long. You have to mix and match and adjust to down and distance. It's that latest thing, it's calling "disguising your defense". It's brand new, they just invented it.

Get out of my thread, you stupid f.aggot. This is a f.aggot-free zone.

Coach D **** was in your mouth all week and would lick Golden *** everyweek until now. GTFO acting like you knew coach D was terrible.

Get out of my thread, you sniveling *****. Following me around like a little lap dog sniffing my ***.

Didn't you call Al Golden the Don? Didn't you say we had Wake type talent? Did you say 4 more years? Aren't you a fake tuff guy and lawyer?

He's a great recruiter and evaluator, this we know. I think he just needs to surround himself with better assistants and reevaluate his defensive scheme. Being located in South Florida will always have us stocked with players, we just need to load up.

Football is about Jims & Joes over x's & o's, so eventually we should out talent people,Jimbo Fisher style. There's only a few elite coaches out there. Players are the great equalizer.
Based on?

This guy is a respected poster? How is that possible. It's nothing but a simpleton rant.

Anybody who didn't understand that this was a poor situational spot needs to take some classes.

There's *** Booger all wounded carrying a grudge like a chick because I called him out on his fake gambling garbage. *** Booger's happy because he bet against UM tonight. What kind of sorry ******* hangs around the message board of a team that he places bets against? What a sad parasite you are.

Advertisement

Didn't you call Al Golden the Don? Didn't you say we had Wake type talent? Did you say 4 more years? Aren't you a fake tuff guy and lawyer?
Oh look a ******. Focus on the topic at hand which is the ******ry of Al golden

He just a posters that post w/e posters want to hear. Yesterday Coach was a genius that needed 4 more years. Today he is a guy that knew Coach D was a fraud and never called Al Golden "The Don" all the time.

TurdPile801 checking in to pay tribute to his daddy The Franchise.

What topic? I knew Al Golden was awful the whole time but I lied to myself BS?

Aren't you a sniveling fa.ggot who is following another man around on a message board because your fa.ggy feelings are hurt?

Advertisement

Aren't you a sniveling fa.ggot who is following another man around on a message board because your fa.ggy feelings are hurt?

avoiding the questions because you are a fraud just like Coach D

TurdPile801 checking in to pay tribute to his daddy The Franchise.

"the don" lol.

He's one of D$'s retards that he lets stalk posters and fill every thread with his digital diarrhea.

Advertisement
Luther Robinson was ****ed from day 1 because he's a 1 gap DT being asked to play 2 gap BS. He even made a play once (against Ohio St maybe?) where he broke through and forced a fumble. Come to find out he didn't actually DO his job on that play. He's supposed to engage and play his gap.

This is why he and his father were pretty upset. They aren't fans of this scheme. And can you blame em?

Robinson did that against BC...I want to say last year for our first game. Then he got benched for it.

I did something tonight that I have never done. I shut the game off and didn't watch another second of it after the middle of the 2nd quarter. After seeing us run the same Defense we have seen ineffective the last 4 weeks, with no changes to correct things, I just couldn't take it anymore. The blitz's that we did run, were horrible and only got to Thomas once. ONCE...FARKING ONCE. And then when we were back in zone, everyone seems lost. They just stand there watching the other team run around them.

I have tried to give the Dnofrio a chance because last year I thought we were really young and trying to install a new system is not easy. Its even worst when the people you have no experience or recruited to run said system. This year though, there are no excuse. If you can't get pressure with our current group, its time to hang up the DC role and move on. Either that or take Michigan States school of Defense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back