GT VS CLEMSON

That GT defense is aggressive. Get into the backfield really quick.

Trevor Lawrence the anointed Golden Child looking downright average passing the ball so far.

Advertisement
It's week 1, we saw how sloppy teams look in the first week.

Given what he did last year, especially to Bama's defense, he deserves the praise that he gets.
No that only happens here. Hence why we need to fire Manny.

Lawrence is the real deal based off last year, incredibly underwhelming tonight is all I'm saying.

Advertisement
Someone invent a time machine so Lawrence can sit out for the draft after the Bama game.

Well. GT with 8 passing attempts already in the first half.

They used to average like 8 a game so that’s better right?

Advertisement

7FFE8BCF-F45D-414F-B72B-13CF1890DB75.gif

Advertisement
Jesus, Richt looks glorious on the ACC network set, tan, 20lbs lighter, hair is full and shiny like a Grecian men's commercial, skin has a pubescent sheen, seems relaxed in that I just got laid back at the hotel sort of way - he looks 10 years younger since he left.

Advertisement
Some agent gone drop a bag on him next year. **** ahmmon said he had agents blowing up his phone everyday when everybody thought he was going to be a 1st rounder. Lawerence is a qb thats going to be the 1st pick so imagine what's going on with him.

No doubt, but I still think he could sign a sick shoe contract and other endorsement deals the day the season ends rather than having to wait until 2021 ( let's assume Clemson still makes it to the playoffs in 2020 after losing to Miami in the ACC championship game) - does a potential #1 overall draft pick sit out the playoffs?

Advertisement
Back