GT VS CLEMSON

Yeah low key Trevor Lawrence Fast AF. It’s crazy how defenses don’t see this 6’6 kid pulling the ball on these designed runs lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope Lawrence decides to leave school at the end of the year and join the XFL as a "franchise" player. One player per team can make 600k per year, plus he'd make millions on endorsements. He's still going to get drafted 1st overall by the NFL as soon as he's eligible- why risk injury and losing everything when he could be a multimillionaire as soon as the season ends, then get drafted by the NFL and make tens of millions more the following season?

Advertisement
I hope Lawrence decides to leave school at the end of the year and join the XFL as a "franchise" player. One player per team can make 600k per year, plus he'd make millions on endorsements. He's still going to get drafted 1st overall by the NFL as soon as he's eligible- why risk injury and losing everything when he could be a multimillionaire as soon as the season ends, then get drafted by the NFL and make tens of millions more the following season?
Lawerence will be taken care of

These Etienne runs are why it's so difficult for RBs from dominant teams to continue their success in the NFL. They're not used to adversity - having to actually be patient and look for holes.

Sure he's a great athlete, but **** me I would have housed that through that hole.

You're not going to find too many backs from top teams over the years that are struggling in the league.

Lawerence will be taken care of

I'm sure he's taken care of now, but not to the extent he would be with endorsements. Shoe contracts alone are with tens of millions. Would be an insane bidding war. McMahon could even get around the xfl cap by giving him some WWE promos and paying him millions to be his marquee star. Not many people will watch XFL as it stands, but I would tune in to watch Lawrence if he blew up the college football business model.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In 2012, I watched WVU run Dabo’s Clemson team out of the stadium. Clemson’s D had no answers. Dabo did what he had to do and cleaned house on the defensive side of the ball. Since then, they have out-recruited Miami 4 out of the last 7 years. But I agree with you - Dabo has built the perfect team to fit his system, and recruited THE most important position very well - Boyd, Bryant, and now Lawrence. He basically has done everything right.

I think you meant Watson.

Why? That long TD throw was essentially just a jump ball.

He has a lot of things to improve on.

Unless Deshaun Watson suits up for GT... they have zero shot.

Up 28 zip and GT can’t pass. I’d rest TL for the game

Advertisement
Back