GT VS CLEMSON

These Etienne runs are why it's so difficult for RBs from dominant teams to continue their success in the NFL. They're not used to adversity - having to actually be patient and look for holes.

Sure he's a great athlete, but **** me I would have housed that through that hole.

Advertisement
Looking like Clemson May cover that 37. Ahh oh well lost a lil $100. I wasn’t real confident tho that’s why I bet small.

Advertisement
Georgia tech making a lot of mistakes this game. You can tell clemson defense isn’t the same though for sure

Just checked GT’s class and they got two Florida kids that Miami should be all over in Brooks and Gowdy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Swilling been playing great for ga tech at corner back. Horrible throw by Lawrence and almost a pick 6

If GT is closer than a 2 touchdown loss to Clemson, we can probably pencil them in as an "L" for us this year. I think they get destroyed. This conference is so easy for Dabo & Co. that it's laughable. If a team plays them closer than usual it's because Clemson's players are bored to death and sometimes lose focus with the lack of competition. Wouldn't be surprised if they jump to another conference soon. The only reason they're not in the $EC is because Florida and South Carolina (who would be destroyed by them every year) have teamed up to keep them and FSU out.

The reason they aren't in the SEC is they signed the Grant of Rights for the ACC in 2013. If they move conferences before 2027, they forfeit all the TV money. If they joined the SEC tomorrow and made 50 mil per year from TV, they'd have to give it all to the ACC until 2027, so that is literally hundreds of millions of dollars. Florida and SC have no impact on Clemson's decision. Also the SEC wants to expand its footprint. It already has a team in South Carolina. It would probably be interested in poaching a team in a different state like NC St, Oklahoma (Ok or Ok St), or Virginia Tech (VT or UVA would give access to huge DC media market) before adding Clemson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back