GT VS CLEMSON

Until Georgia Tech turns over their roster in 2-3 years, they've just given up the one advantage they had on everyone when they ran the option.

Advertisement
Some notes from their board:

Lawrence said on the broadcast postgame that Georgia Tech showed some things defensively they weren't expecting

The first pick looked like it caught Lawrence by surprise more than anything. Lawrence said on the broadcast that on the second pick, he was trying to throw it away but it got away from him.

Lawrence completed 13-of-23 pass attempts for 168 yards and one touchdown and 2 interceptions. He also rushed three times for 24 yards with a touchdown. Of the 168 yds passing, 62 were on one TD pass to Higgins.

Clemson recorded 632 total yards, 411 of these came rushing.

Every true freshmen got into the game except 4 players. Tyler Davis started as DT. Frank Ladson caught his first college pass which also happened to be a TD thrown by Chase Brice.
They practically beat a team that cannot throw. Their real test is next week against Bimbo's team. A&M has a good QB in Mond so it should be a competitive game.Their defense had nothing to worry about against GT. Even with mediocre play from Lawerence, they still looked like the Number 1 team in the country.

Advertisement
Dream scenario: FSU goes 6-6 to become bowl eligible and upsets Clemson. Willie Taggart gets 4 year contract extension. Miami plays Syracuse in ACC championship game.

Also Lawrence gets dinged up and decides go to XFL in 2020, taking a bunch of Tigers with him.

Clemson plays
I'm envious of their skill position players, seems like everyone of their receivers is 6'3" can catch everything and runs like a deer

Meanwhile we have 5 stars like pope who can’t crack the rotation...

Whoever is in charge of WR offers at Clemson knows the deal.

I was at the game last night. Goldylocks is so overrated its ridiculous. Sunshine pumpers were knighting this man as the best QB in a generation I mean he should have had at the very least 3 INT's last night.

Advertisement
Back