GT VS CLEMSON

These halftime guys are legit. The in game commentators on the other hand...

Advertisement
Jesus, Richt looks glorious on the ACC network set, tan, 20lbs lighter, hair is full and shiny like a Grecian men's commercial, skin has a pubescent sheen, seems relaxed in that I just got laid back at the hotel sort of way - he looks 10 years younger since he left.

Happy to see him looking healthy

Came in to the season last year looking exhausted, overweight, bags under eyes and speaking of accepting defeat. It was sad.

Advertisement
And GT making me mad as far as the bet. They could have kicked two field goals and gotten a touchdown already or at least kicked 3 field goals.

9 points minimum lol. But not mad that they are taking chances against a superior opponent

Etienne putting on a show... hard to see any RB going to put up higher numbers then him. 205 yards and 3 TD early third...

Geoff Collins in one game already a better coach than Alfredo Golden. Put up points against Clemson

If we can get to ACC championship, keep game within 13 points against Clemson and win a NY6 bowl I would consider that a resounding success and ceiling for this year. I’m good with that. Showing fight and believing that we are on track.

Advertisement
If we can get to ACC championship, keep game within 13 points against Clemson and win a NY6 bowl I would consider that a resounding success and ceiling for this year. I’m good with that. Showing fight and believing that we are on track.

I think Clemson will lose a game this year. It won’t be to us in the ACC title game. I totally agree with your post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Clemson will lose a game this year. It won’t be to us in the ACC title game. I totally agree with your post.

Dream scenario: FSU goes 6-6 to become bowl eligible and upsets Clemson. Willie Taggart gets 4 year contract extension. Miami plays Syracuse in ACC championship game.

Also Lawrence gets dinged up and decides go to XFL in 2020, taking a bunch of Tigers with him.

Advertisement
Back