FAMU

Advertisement
They're ranked 29th. 2/3 seed.

That's RPI home Skillet, RPI's aren't Official homie g

NCAA Division I Baseball -- Pseudo-RPI's
Read under NCAA Division I Baseball -- Pseudo-RPI's

Clearly states it AND they still haven't played #15 Rice which comes up on the 13th

RPI's aren't official? The RPI is the thing that the committee uses the most.

Look, this is fun to go back and forth with people who follow the sport. But don't send me a guy who doesn't know the impact that the RPI has. I'm disappointed in you folks.

Lol it even says it dude it says it, if that's sooooo true why isn't Clemson ranked in the top 25??

By the way, I'm not arguing against FAU's past. I'm arguing against their past, present, and future. It's a bunch of guys who didn't get offers from real programs.

That's funny last time I checked my buddy Steve Kerr turned Jim Morris and Kevin O'Sullivan down....btw is that why FSU only had one more draft pick than them last year but the same amount go in the first ten rounds?? And they more than Arkansas, South Carolina, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, and North Carolina?? There's more teams btw I was just being nice, got anything else to try and prove its a bad loss??

Your buddy turned down Miami and Florida so that he could go play for a team that has absolutely no prayer of winning a championship? Sounds like a solid plan. I'm sure the trips to Old Dominion and Middle Tennessee were a lot more exciting than traveling to LSU or Mississippi State.

So you're defending a program that has absolutely no idea what to do with talent. Loads of draft picks and no idea what to do with any of it. I thought the 28-25 record in 2014 was neat. What does that put FAU's post-season streak at now......1?

Well he went to Mississippi state this year and thank god they finished 2015 42-19 then...I'm not defending the program I'm saying it wasn't a bad loss I thought I made that clear already...and you still haven't proved it buddy

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol it even says it dude it says it, if that's sooooo true why isn't Clemson ranked in the top 25??

My goodness. He's serious.

Sunshine, Clemson has an RPI of #10 . It doesn't matter what they are "ranked" in some poll.
So why don't they go by RPI then?? Last time I checked that only counted at tourney time

Why doesn't who go by RPI? There is only one group that goes by the RPI, and that group is.......get ready......the NCAA SELECTION COMMITTEE. So what do you think is more important: being ranked #17 by a poll that means nothing in the post-season, or being ranked #17 in the RPI, which the committee leans on to seed the field?

I'm not defending the program

Of course you are. That's all you've done in this thread.

Don't be mad that I've debunked everything you've said on this thread sunshine...it's ok you don't know what you're talking about

See, that's the lame 20-year-old trash talk I'm talking about. No originality whatsoever. You've "debunked" your way into calling FAU a top tier program and claiming that baseball polls mean everything. Yeah, you've got a real handle on things.

So you're still going public with "the RPI doesn't matter"?

Advertisement

My goodness. He's serious.

Sunshine, Clemson has an RPI of #10 . It doesn't matter what they are "ranked" in some poll.
So why don't they go by RPI then?? Last time I checked that only counted at tourney time

Why doesn't who go by RPI? There is only one group that goes by the RPI, and that group is.......get ready......the NCAA SELECTION COMMITTEE. So what do you think is more important: being ranked #17 by a poll that means nothing in the post-season, or being ranked #17 in the RPI, which the committee leans on to seed the field?
No ****, Sherlock they use a flawed system that counts "strength" of schedule and "bad" losses to be able to tell how good a team is and automatically puts teams in smaller conferences at a disadvantage...so tell me who do you trust?? A computerized system or baseball coaches across America that play these teams??

I'm not defending the program

Of course you are. That's all you've done in this thread.

Don't be mad that I've debunked everything you've said on this thread sunshine...it's ok you don't know what you're talking about

See, that's the lame 20-year-old trash talk I'm talking about. No originality whatsoever. You've "debunked" your way into calling FAU a top tier program and claiming that baseball polls mean everything. Yeah, you've got a real handle on things.

So you're still going public with "the RPI doesn't matter"?

I never said it meant everything, I just trust a baseball coach over a stupid computer

No ****, Sherlock they use a flawed system that counts "strength" of schedule and "bad" losses to be able to tell how good a team is and automatically puts teams in smaller conferences at a disadvantage...so tell me who do you trust?? A computerized system or baseball coaches across America that play these teams??

So now you think baseball coaches in California know how good Southern Miss and FAU are? Are you still taking Percocet for your knee?

I never said it meant everything, I just trust a baseball coach over a stupid computer

Then you don't know as much as you think you know. Do you think Jim Morris analyzes teams in Texas before the baseball SID sends in the rankings that are supposedly done by Jim Morris?

Advertisement
This thread has run its course. Everybody go outside and play or get a drink

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So which is it genius?

"A bunch of guys that didn't get offers from real programs" or a school that has "no idea what to do with all the talent"?

So which is it genius?

"A bunch of guys that didn't get offers from real programs" or a school that has "no idea what to do with all the talent"?

It's both. They have a few top guys that they are able to land, but their roster is loaded with second tier players. That's why they have no depth to ever win a regional. Pretty basic concept. I act surprised that you couldn't figure that out.

If that was the best you could come up with, it might be time to retire.

Advertisement
So which is it genius?

It's both. They have a few top guys that they are able to land, but their roster is loaded with second tier players. That's why they have no depth to ever win a regional. Pretty basic concept. I act surprised that you couldn't figure that out.

I act surprised if you can go 2 posts without contradicting yourself.

By the way, if I should retire, why dignify it with such a thorough response? Your bulb doesn't go past dim does it?

Clearly you were busted on this one, since the original point was that FAU is enough of a quality college baseball team for ANY team in the nation to justify losing to them by one run in a midweek game.

Unfortunately for you, foot had already entered mouth, and now you seek to spin your way out it claiming somebody...ANYBODY...was arguing various things like they are a top 5 team, or that they have won a CWS, or that they make regionals or supers all the time, or anything BUT the original and ONLY point...FAU is a pretty good squad this year that could pull off a win against any squad.

You have been owned sir, over and over. Suck it up, grow a pair and move on.

UM

So which is it genius?

I act surprised if you can go 2 posts without contradicting yourself.

By the way, if I should retire, why dignify it with such a thorough response? Your bulb doesn't go past dim does it?

Clearly you were busted on this one, since the original point was that FAU is enough of a quality college baseball team for ANY team in the nation to justify losing to them by one run in a midweek game.

Unfortunately for you, foot had already entered mouth, and now you seek to spin your way out it claiming somebody...ANYBODY...was arguing various things like they are a top 5 team, or that they have won a CWS, or that they make regionals or supers all the time, or anything BUT the original and ONLY point...FAU is a pretty good squad this year that could pull off a win against any squad.

You have been owned sir, over and over. Suck it up, grow a pair and move on.

UM

I have been owned? You have no idea how badly you have been played. No idea.

Hey someone isnt here when we win hmmmm odd

Is this another example of me ruining a thread? Your obsession is creepy. Post your address and I'll send an autographed picture.

What you still don't get is that calling me out over a big sweep against FAMU is only going to make it worse when the inevitable happens. You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you. You had to push it.

You did claim that it was an RPI killer.

I then corrected you.

Just admit it and move on to your next blunder.

Advertisement
Back