FAMU

Advertisement
still doesn't hide that fact we got blown out by UF and they didn't, you think they're 17th in the polls because they blow?? You're under the impression we can't lose to anyone that you deem unworthy of beating us instead of saying idk, that maybe it was one of those days when the bat just wasn't finding the ball or the opponents bats were connecting with good pitches. besides any of that who are you to comment about how we play if you apparently live in Pittsburgh and don't go to the games or comment that We shouldn't lose to FAU if you haven't seen any FAU games. Quick question how many games have you watched this Season?? We're still a top 5 team heading for a top seed in the tourney

I apparently live in Pittsburgh? Good Lord. This board has gone full potato.

Did you really just pick one game in the 2015 season to prove that FAU is on Miami's level? Why did you pick the Florida game? Why not the USF game? What about the Rice series? FAU is second tier. So are we, don't get me wrong. But FAU is happy being at that level. So are the people on this board, sadly.

I haven't watched any games but I saw one of the Duke box scores. Also, my neighbor's kid's team is called the Canes.

LMFAO....so you finally admit it huh? It has been a long time coming.

If you ever get banned, maybe you can come back as Derek Jeter or LeBron James, or get crazy and go with Wayne Gretzky. How about Duke Basketball or New England Patriots Football......stop worrying about Miami Baseball since your clearly a front runner worshiper that is ****ed off that a college baseball team actually loses games, sometimes, holy ****, to teams that aren't as good.

The University of Miami will NEVER...EVER have an undefeated run to the CWS trophy...they will always lose games. Regardless of who the skipper is, regardless of how great they play, regardless of how stellar their recruiting retention is...it doesn't matter, you will always have games to whine about because it is part of the game itself.

Wheeeew.....There, it had to be said so you can now move on to the next bandwagon, you have clearly overstayed your welcome with this sorry squad. Piece of advice, you might want to officially select your new bandwagon after this season is over since your hero O'Sullivan and his squad MAY lose another game to somebody they shouldn't as the clear #1 team in the Country. Can't be caught with your pants down there....

UM
OMG a statement that makes sense??? [MENTION=3202]Fightinibis[/MENTION] you're my hero

What the **** is Fightinibis railing about.

Reading comprehension issues now? This is getting sad.

I just believe you might, and I can't stress MIGHT enough, have a few better things in life to do rather than spending any more time on this completely broken down wreck of a program. Your search for the undefeated squad or squad that never loses to anyone ranked below them should start elsewhere...probably like CandyLand, but I fully support your search for utopia.

Second tier teams always find themselves as #2 or #3 seeds. That describes FAU to a tee.

But you think FAU is a top tier team, which is why they've played in one Super Regional in the history of baseball. Yeah, they're right up there with Vandy and LSU.
so by your logic Tennessee is still a top tier program even though they haven't done anything since 05 you know because they've been to the world series like 6 times right??

Last edited:
Second tier teams always find themselves as #2 or #3 seeds. That describes FAU to a tee.

But you think FAU is a top tier team, which is why they've played in one Super Regional in the history of baseball. Yeah, they're right up there with Vandy and LSU.
so by your logic Tennessee is still a top tier program even though they haven't done anything since 05 you know because they've been to the world series like 6 times right??

That was pretty dumb. What an amateur.

Advertisement
What the **** is Fightinibis railing about.

Reading comprehension issues now? This is getting sad.

I just believe you might, and I can't stress MIGHT enough, have a few better things in life to do rather than spending any more time on this completely broken down wreck of a program. Your search for the undefeated squad or squad that never loses to anyone ranked below them should start elsewhere...probably like CandyLand, but I fully support your search for utopia.

Does the phrase "hook, line, and sinker" mean anything to you?

still doesn't hide that fact we got blown out by UF and they didn't, you think they're 17th in the polls because they blow?? You're under the impression we can't lose to anyone that you deem unworthy of beating us instead of saying idk, that maybe it was one of those days when the bat just wasn't finding the ball or the opponents bats were connecting with good pitches. besides any of that who are you to comment about how we play if you apparently live in Pittsburgh and don't go to the games or comment that We shouldn't lose to FAU if you haven't seen any FAU games. Quick question how many games have you watched this Season?? We're still a top 5 team heading for a top seed in the tourney

I apparently live in Pittsburgh? Good Lord. This board has gone full potato.

Did you really just pick one game in the 2015 season to prove that FAU is on Miami's level? Why did you pick the Florida game? Why not the USF game? What about the Rice series? FAU is second tier. So are we, don't get me wrong. But FAU is happy being at that level. So are the people on this board, sadly.

I haven't watched any games but I saw one of the Duke box scores. Also, my neighbor's kid's team is called the Canes.

LMFAO....so you finally admit it huh? It has been a long time coming.

If you ever get banned, maybe you can come back as Derek Jeter or LeBron James, or get crazy and go with Wayne Gretzky. How about Duke Basketball or New England Patriots Football......stop worrying about Miami Baseball since your clearly a front runner worshiper that is ****ed off that a college baseball team actually loses games, sometimes, holy ****, to teams that aren't as good.

The University of Miami will NEVER...EVER have an undefeated run to the CWS trophy...they will always lose games. Regardless of who the skipper is, regardless of how great they play, regardless of how stellar their recruiting retention is...it doesn't matter, you will always have games to whine about because it is part of the game itself.

Wheeeew.....There, it had to be said so you can now move on to the next bandwagon, you have clearly overstayed your welcome with this sorry squad. Piece of advice, you might want to officially select your new bandwagon after this season is over since your hero O'Sullivan and his squad MAY lose another game to somebody they shouldn't as the clear #1 team in the Country. Can't be caught with your pants down there....

UM

Antwan aka Jagr is either a troll or mentally ill. It has to be one or the other.

No it's not that's your exact argument, your saying because FAU only played in one super regional in their history that they're a second tier program and you're completely whipping your hands with the fact they were ranked this year and last year going into the NCAA tourney time. So the ONLY one that looks like an amateur and dumb is you and your idiotic rambling.

No it's not that's your exact argument, your saying because FAU only played in one super regional in their history that they're a second tier program and you're completely whipping your hands with the fact they were ranked this year and last year going into the NCAA tourney time. So the ONLY one that looks like an amateur and dumb is you and your idiotic rambling.

Tennessee is a bad program because they haven't made a regional in ten years. FAU is a step above Tennessee, since they occasionally make it to the post-season. But they are far from elite.

One regional win in their history.
Zero CWS appearances.
Current RPI of 29 (low end 2-seed).

Those are the stats of a second tier program. The fact that you bring up human polls shows how new you are to all of this. No one cares where anyone is "ranked". Being "ranked" every now and then doesn't make you a top tier program. FAU is no different from UCF. They exist only to fill in the regionals of the Florida teams that actually deserve to be in the postseason.

Advertisement

Tennessee is a bad program because they haven't made a regional in ten years. FAU is a step above Tennessee, since they occasionally make it to the post-season. But they are far from elite.

One regional win in their history.
Zero CWS appearances.
Current RPI of 29 (low end 2-seed).

Those are the stats of a second tier program. The fact that you bring up human polls shows how new you are to all of this. No one cares where anyone is "ranked". Being "ranked" every now and then doesn't make you a top tier program. FAU is no different from UCF. They exist only to fill in the regionals of the Florida teams that actually deserve to be in the postseason.
new to this?? Lol...you're the one up here arguing trying to argue a team's past defines them now, when are going to make a valid point when trying to fight that FAU was a bad loss??

Last edited:
Advertisement
Port Charlotte and FIU must also have elite programs the way they toyed with FAU.

Remember what I said about some days opponents bats connects to good pitches and some days bats can't find the ball?? Yea it applies there, btw it must've not been that bad if they're ranked 17th in the nation. Also it's the university of Charlotte as in Charlotte, North Carolina not Port Charlotte, FL

By the way, I'm not arguing against FAU's past. I'm arguing against their past, present, and future. It's a bunch of guys who didn't get offers from real programs.

Advertisement
By the way, I'm not arguing against FAU's past. I'm arguing against their past, present, and future. It's a bunch of guys who didn't get offers from real programs.

That's funny last time I checked my buddy Steve Kerr turned Jim Morris and Kevin O'Sullivan down....btw is that why FSU only had one more draft pick than them last year but the same amount go in the first ten rounds?? And they more than Arkansas, South Carolina, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, and North Carolina?? There's more teams btw I was just being nice, got anything else to try and prove its a bad loss??

Last edited:
They're ranked 29th. 2/3 seed.

That's RPI home Skillet, RPI's aren't Official homie g

NCAA Division I Baseball -- Pseudo-RPI's
Read under NCAA Division I Baseball -- Pseudo-RPI's

Clearly states it AND they still haven't played #15 Rice which comes up on the 13th

RPI's aren't official? The RPI is the thing that the committee uses the most.

Look, this is fun to go back and forth with people who follow the sport. But don't send me a guy who doesn't know the impact that the RPI has. I'm disappointed in you folks.

That's funny last time I checked my buddy Steve Kerr turned Jim Morris and Kevin O'Sullivan down....btw is that why FSU only had one more draft pick than them last year but the same amount go in the first ten rounds?? And they more than Arkansas, South Carolina, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, and North Carolina?? There's more teams btw I was just being nice, got anything else to try and prove its a bad loss??

Your buddy turned down Miami and Florida so that he could go play for a team that has absolutely no prayer of winning a championship? Sounds like a solid plan. I'm sure the trips to Old Dominion and Middle Tennessee were a lot more exciting than traveling to LSU or Mississippi State.

So you're defending a program that has absolutely no idea what to do with talent. Loads of draft picks and no idea what to do with any of it. I thought the 28-25 record in 2014 was neat. What does that put FAU's post-season streak at now......1?

Advertisement
Back