FAMU

Hey someone isnt here when we win hmmmm odd

Is this another example of me ruining a thread? Your obsession is creepy. Post your address and I'll send an autographed picture.

What you still don't get is that calling me out over a big sweep against FAMU is only going to make it worse when the inevitable happens. You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you. You had to push it.

Did i say your name?

Advertisement

Is this another example of me ruining a thread? Your obsession is creepy. Post your address and I'll send an autographed picture.

What you still don't get is that calling me out over a big sweep against FAMU is only going to make it worse when the inevitable happens. You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you. You had to push it.

Did i say your name?

You don't know my name. But we both know that you're obsessed with me. Now if you only had the same passion for Miami baseball you might agree that we need to go in a new direction.

Did i say your name?

You don't know my name. But we both know that you're obsessed with me. Now if you only had the same passion for Miami baseball you might agree that we need to go in a new direction.

Answer the question

Advertisement
Answer the question

I will answer or decline to answer at my own discretion, thank you. You can pound sand. In the meantime, shouldn't you be preparing an excuse for the next FAU game?
You mean the same team that 90% percent of the roster have been playing 90% of Miami's since they were 13??

Is that the same program that has won one regional in its history, 14 years ago? I see why we're all nervous.

You have to admit that he is high functioning at least. Annoying? Definitely! Intelligence level? Borderline retardation level, but he can write and form sentences. His sentences are incoherent, but he could give the officer his address if he got lost.

Answer the question

I will answer or decline to answer at my own discretion, thank you. You can pound sand. In the meantime, shouldn't you be preparing an excuse for the next FAU game?
You mean the same team that 90% percent of the roster have been playing 90% of Miami's since they were 13??

Is that the same program that has won one regional in its history, 14 years ago? I see why we're all nervous.
That doesn't matter at all, you're trying to argue they're not as talented as us so we shouldn't lose to them but they put six players into the MLB draft last year with 3 going in the top ten rounds...not to mention they played UF 2-1 while we got blown out 15-3 and 10-2 in the CWS. Not including that FAU probably has about 5 Major league prospects on their roster right now but let me ask my buddy Steve Kerr (their starting second baseman, when you look him up its going to be under Stephen Kerr) just to make sure I'm accurate on that. I'm friends with all of these guys dude and you're trying to tell the BS that UM suck because we lost to a team that in your eyes is a bad team when you don't even know what the **** you're talking about. You don't want to have an argument with me, I played this game for 15 year and if I don't blow out my knee out before my senior year I'm catching for pitchers in D-2 baseball right now, and I've sat back and watched you spew your moronic rhetoric over this board like you actually know anything about baseball.

You have to admit that he is high functioning at least. Annoying? Definitely! Intelligence level? Borderline retardation level, but he can write and form sentences. His sentences are incoherent, but he could give the officer his address if he got lost.

That's the kind of clever trash talking I like. These other mopes act like they're in junior high.

Advertisement
That doesn't matter at all, you're trying to argue they're not as talented as us so we shouldn't lose to them but they put six players into the MLB draft last year with 3 going in the top ten rounds...not to mention they played UF 2-1 while we got blown out 15-3 and 10-2 in the CWS. Not including that FAU probably has about 5 Major league prospects on their roster right now but let me ask my buddy Steve Kerr (their starting second baseman, when you look him up its going to be under Stephen Kerr) just to make sure I'm accurate on that. I'm friends with all of these guys dude and you're trying to tell the BS that UM suck because we lost to a team that in your eyes is a bad team when you don't even know what the **** you're talking about. You don't want to have an argument with me, I played this game for 15 year and if I don't blow out my knee out before my senior year I'm catching for pitchers in D-2 baseball right now, and I've sat back and watched you spew your moronic rhetoric over this board like you actually know anything about baseball.

So they're mega-talented with all of these draft picks but they can't get out of a regional? Like, ever? Sounds like someone needs to be fired.

Sorry about your knee. The D2 baseball world doesn't know what they're missing.

So they're mega-talented with all of these draft picks but they can't get out of a regional? Like, ever? Sounds like someone needs to be fired.

Sorry about your knee. The D2 baseball world doesn't know what they're missing.
still doesn't hide that fact we got blown out by UF and they didn't, you think they're 17th in the polls because they blow?? You're under the impression we can't lose to anyone that you deem unworthy of beating us instead of saying idk, that maybe it was one of those days when the bat just wasn't finding the ball or the opponents bats were connecting with good pitches. besides any of that who are you to comment about how we play if you apparently live in Pittsburgh and don't go to the games or comment that We shouldn't lose to FAU if you haven't seen any FAU games. Quick question how many games have you watched this Season?? We're still a top 5 team heading for a top seed in the tourney

still doesn't hide that fact we got blown out by UF and they didn't, you think they're 17th in the polls because they blow?? You're under the impression we can't lose to anyone that you deem unworthy of beating us instead of saying idk, that maybe it was one of those days when the bat just wasn't finding the ball or the opponents bats were connecting with good pitches. besides any of that who are you to comment about how we play if you apparently live in Pittsburgh and don't go to the games or comment that We shouldn't lose to FAU if you haven't seen any FAU games. Quick question how many games have you watched this Season?? We're still a top 5 team heading for a top seed in the tourney

I apparently live in Pittsburgh? Good Lord. This board has gone full potato.

Did you really just pick one game in the 2015 season to prove that FAU is on Miami's level? Why did you pick the Florida game? Why not the USF game? What about the Rice series? FAU is second tier. So are we, don't get me wrong. But FAU is happy being at that level. So are the people on this board, sadly.

I haven't watched any games but I saw one of the Duke box scores. Also, my neighbor's kid's team is called the Canes.

Did you really just pick one game in the 2015 season to prove that FAU is on Miami's level? Why did you pick the Florida game? Why not the USF game? What about the Rice series? FAU is second tier. So are we, don't get me wrong. But FAU is happy being at that level. So are the people on this board, sadly.

I haven't watched any games but I saw one of the Duke box scores. Also, my neighbor's kid's team is called the Canes.

They did it this year too dude...so I guess them going two out of three against #14 ranked southern miss last week was luck, I guess them sweeping #11 Mississippi State was luck. You're right they're second tier that's why they're ranked 17th because second tier teams are ranked but please keep spewing the uninformed slime that's coming out of your mouth

Advertisement
Second tier teams always find themselves as #2 or #3 seeds. That describes FAU to a tee.

But you think FAU is a top tier team, which is why they've played in one Super Regional in the history of baseball. Yeah, they're right up there with Vandy and LSU.

LMFAO....so you finally admit it huh? It has been a long time coming.

If you ever get banned, maybe you can come back as Derek Jeter or LeBron James, or get crazy and go with Wayne Gretzky. How about Duke Basketball or New England Patriots Football......stop worrying about Miami Baseball since your clearly a front runner worshiper that is ****ed off that a college baseball team actually loses games, sometimes, holy ****, to teams that aren't as good.

The University of Miami will NEVER...EVER have an undefeated run to the CWS trophy...they will always lose games. Regardless of who the skipper is, regardless of how great they play, regardless of how stellar their recruiting retention is...it doesn't matter, you will always have games to whine about because it is part of the game itself.

Wheeeew.....There, it had to be said so you can now move on to the next bandwagon, you have clearly overstayed your welcome with this sorry squad. Piece of advice, you might want to officially select your new bandwagon after this season is over since your hero O'Sullivan and his squad MAY lose another game to somebody they shouldn't as the clear #1 team in the Country. Can't be caught with your pants down there....

UM

Last edited:
Advertisement

LMFAO....so you finally admit it huh? It has been a long time coming.

If you ever get banned, maybe you can come back as Derek Jeter or LeBron James, or get crazy and go with Wayne Gretzky. How about Duke Basketball or New England Patriots Football......stop worrying about Miami Baseball since your clearly a front runner worshiper that is ****ed off that a college baseball team actually loses games, sometimes, holy ****, to teams that aren't as good.

The University of Miami will NEVER...EVER have an undefeated run to the CWS trophy...they will always lose games. Regardless of who the skipper is, regardless of how great they play, regardless of how stellar their recruiting retention is...it doesn't matter, you will always have games to whine about because it is part of the game itself.

Wheeeew.....There, it had to be said so you can now move on to the next bandwagon, you have clearly overstayed your welcome with this sorry squad. Piece of advice, you might want to officially select your new bandwagon after this season is over since your hero O'Sullivan and his squad MAY lose another game to somebody they shouldn't as the clear #1 team in the Country. Can't be caught with your pants down there....

UM

AMEN

Advertisement
Back