FAMU

Advertisement
It's not age. Don't know where that came from. It's about being unproductive and not knowing how to change it.

Ahhhh, I see.

So maybe you should contact GT's AD and inform him that scheduling Coastal Carolina the week before our series in ATL simply can't take place while there are conference games going on.

Once again a bonehead fan posting an outlier and then claiming that it's indicative of something.

The rest of the ACC and their off week opponent (RPI in parenthesis).

Atlantic
Florida State: Bowling Green (267)
Louisville: St. John's (147)
NC State: North Carolina A&T (289)
Wake Forest: Bye
Notre Dame: Ohio (206)
Clemson: Georgia Southern (124)
Boston College: Niagara (221)

Coastal
Miami: Florida A&M (149)
Virginia: Bye
North Carolina: Bye
Duke: Gardner-Webb (159)
Pittsburgh: Miami, OH (134)
Virginia Tech: Alcorn State (290)

Nobody said they can't take place. I simply said that they don't take place. You find the one outlier (a team that can bus to Atlanta) and you claim that it's meaningful.

A totally silly argument you just made.

It wasn't an "argument", it was pointing out the FACT that during conference play, a solid opponent CAN be scheduled. Keep backing up the truck.

The fact that Miami schedules a late season weak series has been pretty regular since joining the ACC. EVERY squad plays a weak series here and there early to mid season...but not all of them do it late in the season.

I understand you fashion yourself the all time rah rah guy from your perch, but the only point I was making was that I like when we play consistent tough opponents in weekend series to close out the season...you chose to get your tampon in a twist. I simply want to play steady top notch competition the last 3-4 weekend series headed into a regional...there is a logic there you obviously find offensive.

UM

Last edited:
It's about being unproductive and not knowing how to change it.

He had a top 5 team and a national seed last year and has another this year.

Again, what the **** are you talking about?

Jim Morris made changes in 2011 and they have paid off. Just because you're too stupid to understand that or too stubborn to admit it is not his fault. It's yours.

Advertisement
It wasn't an "argument", it was pointing out the FACT that during conference play, a solid opponent CAN be scheduled. Keep backing up the truck.

You'll have to go find a quote of me saying that it couldn't be done. You won't be able to since I never said it. What I said was that it's difficult to find one. And I was right.

You found one team (out of 13) that scheduled one quality opponent (one that was within busing distance) and then proclaimed that it was case closed.

Nobody said it couldn't be done. You just made that part up.

I understand you fashion yourself the all time rah rah guy from your perch, but the only point I was making was that I like when we play consistent tough opponents in weekend series to close out the season...

Who cares what you like?

What you like has no bearing at all on the end goal. Last week's series basically has no impact on anything whatsoever but people still make a huge deal out of it.

It's silly.

I simply want to play steady top notch competition the last 3-4 weekend series headed into a regional...there is a logic there you obviously find offensive.

There's no logic to it whatsoever.

It's just a strange preference you have that makes you worry about unimportant things that have no impact on anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back