Do we still want Larranaga fired or forced to retire?

I thought you would fold like that

Fold? I asked a question which had no language that would indicate someone was whining. But since you’re a potato who wears a tinfoil helmet, you created an alternate universe in which you saw whining.

What else do you want to add? Will we see you more than once next season?

So again, great talk. Keep porsting.

Advertisement
This thread is exactly how our current AD thinks. We're going to lose our first game in the ACC Tournament, then we're going to win at most one game in the NCAA Tournament. But we have the greatest coach possible.

This thread is exactly how our current AD thinks. We're going to lose our first game in the ACC Tournament, then we're going to win at most one game in the NCAA Tournament. But we have the greatest coach possible.

Dude, stick to the baseball board where your perma-bashing is at least warranted.

Fold? I asked a question which had no language that would indicate someone was whining. But since you’re a potato who wears a tinfoil helmet, you created an alternate universe in which you saw whining.

What else do you want to add? Will we see you more than once next season?

So again, great talk. Keep porsting.

Now resorting to insults i see, claim im porsting when i give my opinion on how i viewed our season should have been and you proceeded to go b¡tch and moan about my opinion that my sir is whining

Advertisement
Thanks for the tip. Now GTFOH.

You people are celebrating the fact that we tied for 3rd after being picked to finish 4th. Aim high.

God forbid you have high expectations for your team, its ok for the football and baseball team but not for your talented basketball team with a great coach i guess

God forbid you have high expectations for your team, its ok for the football and baseball team but not for your talented basketball team with a great coach i guess

Yep. We can never aspire to be champions like UNC or Duke even though we consistently beat UNC and Duke. Best we can hope for is an occasional Sweet 16 blowout. Just happy to be there.

Now resorting to insults i see, claim im porsting when i give my opinion on how i viewed our season should have been and you proceeded to go b¡tch and moan about my opinion that my sir is whining

1. You made up something that didn't exist.

2. You come and porst nothing during the whole season but BlTCH at the end of it.

3. You're then shocked when you're called out for SHlT porsting.

This doesn't mean Coach isn't absolved from any criticism. There clearly is some but what did you expect from your first porst in this thread.

So...good stuff. Keep porsting.

Last edited:
I love it.....you have to post on the Canes Insight basketball board all year in order to have an opinion on Miami basketball.

"WE TIED FOR 3RD B!TCHES!!!!"

Advertisement
You guys have no idea what a great coach he is.
I considered him in top 10 coach, years before he came to UM.
I was lucky to meet him when I came down from Canada to catch one of your football games.

I love it.....you have to post on the Canes Insight basketball board all year in order to have an opinion on Miami basketball.

"WE TIED FOR 3RD B!TCHES!!!!"

Not at all -- but you do need to prove that you are capable of intelligent thought before people will respect and consider your opinions on Miami basketball. If you have a history of thinking a bit, but occasionally post some nonsense (as we all do), people will cut you some slack. On the other hand, if you show up and immediately start throwing bombs, people will call you out for doing so -- and rightly so.

Even though I do love Coach L, and think he's a great coach

I don't think he will be the one to take us to national prominence, get us in the sweet 16 consistently, or win us a National Championship

Thanks for the tip. Now GTFOH.

You people are celebrating the fact that we tied for 3rd after being picked to finish 4th. Aim high.

You must have been fun during the Perry and Haith eras.

Seriously, stick to being a miserable baseball fan. You just expose yourself as a moron in basketball threads

Advertisement
Forget about your thoughts on Coach L...let's say he retires after this season.

I don't think he will be the one to take us to national prominence, get us in the sweet 16 consistently, or win us a National Championship

How many coaches do this currently?

Who are you getting that takes us to the next level?

Even though I do love Coach L, and think he's a great coach

Miami basketball will never be a consistent Sweet 16 team. Even traditional bluebloods like Indiana and UCLA aren't.

A consistent tourney team should be the goal. Maybe we go on a run to the Final 4. You can't extrapolate football and baseball expectations to what is one of the toughest basketball jobs in the ACC

1. You made up something that didn't exist.

2. You come and porst nothing during the whole season but BlTCH at the end of it.

3. You're then shocked when you're called out for SHlT porsting.

This doesn't mean Coach isn't absolved from any criticism. There clearly is some but what did you expect from your first porst in this thread.

So...good stuff. Keep porsting.

1.) no

2.) i have to post on the bball board to have a opinion?

3.) the only one shook is you when i called you on your BS

Oh and now you agree there is some criticism worthy for the coach, contradicting yourself there buddy, but since I didn’t post on every bball thread my criticism doesn’t count LMAO bruh LMAO

So with that BS logic you have now officially became the one PORSTING

Advertisement
Miami basketball will never be a consistent Sweet 16 team. Even traditional bluebloods like Indiana and UCLA aren't.

A consistent tourney team should be the goal. Maybe we go on a run to the Final 4. You can't extrapolate football and baseball expectations to what is one of the toughest basketball jobs in the ACC

Well, I technically didn't define what "consistently" was. It could mean every year, or every 3-4 years, but I get your point.

I don't know who else we could go out there and get once Coach L retires (I don't see him retiring anytime soon). I also don't think we have a "coach in waiting" on staff.

1.) no

2.) i have to post on the bball board to have a opinion?

3.) the only one shook is you when i called you on your BS

Oh and now you agree there is some criticism worthy for the coach, contradicting yourself there buddy, but since I didn’t post on every bball thread my criticism doesn’t count LMAO bruh LMAO

So with that BS logic you have now officially became the one PORSTING

Another SHlT porst from the potato.

1. You did make something up. Your whole whining conspiracy theory. You made this up because I asked ONE question. A simple question. You then went all tinfoil helmet to defend it. This was all made up in your head.

2. You never have to porst to have an opinion. I was only qualifying your opinion. Seems like it came out of left field and it did. The reason I asked is because I wanted to know where it came from. Here is a classic PORST:

brown and walker are projected 1st rounders the only guy that went first round on his previous teams was larkin

One of the players is a true freshman who had surgery before the season. The other one is gone. Who cares if you have 9 first rounders if they're gone? Also, do you seriously think the 2013 wouldn't beat the SHlT out of this team? This current team had a lot of POTENTIAL but it took Walker some time to get his game together as with Lykes. Which is expected by freshmen. So perhaps this team had a SHlT TON of potential.

Being talented on paper doesn't matter if (1) the actual talent is injured/gone and (2) has yet to actually play.

And to further defend this point (about the MOST talented) you said the following:

miller was a 4 on espn

Did you really just use Miller as an example that this team is the most talented?

3. Nobody is shook. I find it comical that you went on this whining tangent and you're still on it. Again, you didn't call anyone on their BS.

4. If you read my post on page 2, I said "certain criticism was fair." There is no contradiction, you're just a potato who makes SHlT up and lacks the ability to use logic and reasoning.

Save the time with any retort, it will be more garbage and a waste of time.

Another SHlT porst from the potato.

1. You did make something up. Your whole whining conspiracy theory. You made this up because I asked ONE question. A simple question. You then went all tinfoil helmet to defend it. This was all made up in your head.

2. You never have to porst to have an opinion. I was only qualifying your opinion. Seems like it came out of left field and it did. The reason I asked is because I wanted to know where it came from. Here is a classic PORST:

One of the players is a true freshman who had surgery before the season. The other one is gone. Who cares if you have 9 first rounders if they're gone? Also, do you seriously think the 2013 wouldn't beat the SHlT out of this team? This current team had a lot of POTENTIAL but it took Walker some time to get his game together as with Lykes. Which is expected by freshmen. So perhaps this team had a SHlT TON of potential.

Being talented on paper doesn't matter if (1) the actual talent is injured/gone and (2) has yet to actually play.

And to further defend this point (about the MOST talented) you said the following:

Did you really just use Miller as an example that this team is the most talented?

3. Nobody is shook. I find it comical that you went on this whining tangent and you're still on it. Again, you didn't call anyone on their BS.

4. If you read my post on page 2, I said "certain criticism was fair." There is no contradiction, you're just a potato who makes SHlT up and lacks the ability to use logic and reasoning.

Save the time with any retort, it will be more garbage and a waste of time.

Says he doesn’t whine then proceeds to look at every post i made in the thread and whines about it LMAO you aint helping your cause, you lost all credibility when you said i had to post more to have criticism of coach L

And you say you aint shook when you just made a long *** post about what i said in the thread LMAO bruh you aint helping your case in that department

You have been trying to prove a point about my “conspiracy” when you keep digging yourself more and more into the hole

Advertisement
Back