Bartow: Harley shuts down recruitment, sticks with WVU

I still dont understand why we are so ****ed about missing out on a 3* that nobody big wanted. He is 155 lbs right? 5-9? There are plenty of short guys who can run and catch down here. We will find them. We will develop them and we will be fine.

hmmm idk maybe its because we have 1 WR commit who most likely isn't even a WR.

So what? We have so many holes. Swing and miss. Load up on DB or OL. Fix WR next year. U guys act like we went undefeated this year. Get real.

Exactly these clowns are ing over a 3 star 5'9 receiver lol. Just goes to show yall have it out for Richt. Its a cesspool mixyture of the bitter Butch Davis supporters cbined with this overall delusion believing you really know more than coach Richt lol

Defending Kaaya whose never won anything and acting as if the program was better off under Golden?? Lol

Name a coach, or bxxch xss group of fans, that have gotten every recruit they wanted, let along their 1st recruiting cycle at a new school?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I still dont understand why we are so ****ed about missing out on a 3* that nobody big wanted. He is 155 lbs right? 5-9? There are plenty of short guys who can run and catch down here. We will find them. We will develop them and we will be fine.

hmmm idk maybe its because we have 1 WR commit who most likely isn't even a WR.

So what? We have so many holes. Swing and miss. Load up on DB or OL. Fix WR next year. U guys act like we went undefeated this year. Get real.

Exactly these clowns are ing over a 3 star 5'9 receiver lol. Just goes to show yall have it out for Richt. Its a cesspool mixyture of the bitter Butch Davis supporters cbined with this overall delusion believing you really know more than coach Richt lol

Defending Kaaya whose never won anything and acting as if the program was better off under Golden?? Lol

Name a coach, or bxxch xss group of fans, that have gotten every recruit they wanted, let along their 1st recruiting cycle at a new school?

Yea...everyone is ****ed that we missed on Harley...

Has nothing to do with the fact that we missed on every single WR prospect not named Njoku, and we are losing more and more momentum with Devonta Smith...We also dropped our only other WR commit in Dingle despite him having a great season, months after dropping a commitment from another WR commit in Scott. This year of WR crootin' has been **** poor and highly underwhelming based off the options we had going into the summer.

But no...people are simply upset about Harley.

So the kid that always wanted to be Gator needed his offer in the summer, yet when he got his offer people came running in here with his troll tweet of him sitting in Hard Rock saying "at the crib". Ok.

How early would UF have to offer to get the alleged Cane fan Harley?

This **** had nothing to do with us offering "late" and everything to do with him trying to parlay us into a UF offer.

What school is he signing with? And what advantage does that school have over us, besides an eleven month head-start in recruiting Harley?
Wake up. You're brighter than this.

He's begging UF to offer so he doesn't give a fvck about the lateness of an offer. He tried to parlay UM's offer into a UF offer. If UF offered him tomorrow he'd go there.

Lateness of offers is pretext recruits use to make dopey fans get on their side when they decide to scurry out of town. Dopey fans can then congratulate the weasel kid for being loyal to WVU and blame UM for waiting too long.

Miami had plenty of time to recruit this guy and flip him. They either didn't try hard enough because they didn't care that much about him, or they tried hard and failed.

What about all the guys Miami was on early but the minute UF offers dey gone. Example Henderson , Callaway and Edwards is still waiting.

I don't want to hear the offer bs, it's just an excuse to feel better scout losing another croot.

Good move by this kid. No WR wants to play in Richts offense. Kinda like playing in a D'onfrio defense.

Checked in with my guy, he's sticking to he was a silent story. Staff isn't happy about it and will keep trying according to him.

Who knows what happened, but if he's playing the loyalty card with WVU, I can't fault him in that. We give these young men **** all the time about their antics, so if serious....smart or not, that's character.

I hate you. Just want you to know that. I know you don't care. I just had to say it.

This holiday message has been brought to you by JgDaCane.

Advertisement
Interesting choice by Harley, but perhaps a wise one for him.

If his sister is getting a full ride to play basketball then good for him / his dad for negotiating that.

He's not an elite talent and I don't know how much burn he gets this year. If we continue to improve with Richt he'd quickly be buried on the depth chart. Perhaps wiser to go to WVU where he's always going to see time.

Yep. Helluva deal. It costs a whole $7k a year for some in-state opioid addict to go to that fine institution. We should've offered this master dealmaker a voucher for Broward College for the daughter and a gift certificate to the Davie Blvd. Flanigan's. Probably would've bitten.

I don't know the family, but that's a free $28k for his daughter. Not to be sniffed at.

Tuition at Aquinas is like $12k per year.

Which I gather he also doesn't pay?

Was busy today but just getting on here and just finished recording a podcast with DMoney.

I was wrong on this. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. They really screwed up this recruitment, though. Should have had his offer no later than after Paradise Camp. It would have made a difference. They've dug themselves in a huge hole

Thank you, [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]. Anyone giving you shît on this board should be band for the week leading up to NSD as punishment for their lack of gratitude for all you give us.

On the timing issue, after Narley tweeted out that he always wanted to be a Gayturd, it appears that timing of our offer was irrelevant after all and he was merely using us for a UF offer which he would've taken, regardless of timing.

I think the UF fan thing caught us all by surprise.

Last edited:
He's begging UF to offer so he doesn't give a fvck about the lateness of an offer. He tried to parlay UM's offer into a UF offer. If UF offered him tomorrow he'd go there.

Forget Florida. He isn't going there. Why did he pick WVU?

The only reason I've heard is that Seider is a better recruiter than Dugans, which he probably is. But what recruit has Seider ever beat us on?

If we don't give them an eleven-month head start, we beat out WVU. That assumption is based on always beating out WVU, even with ****** recruiting staffs. That's why the lateness of the offer matters.

Look you dumb azzes, WV offered Harley AND his sister who plays bball. Harley's fam was all over that ****. Harley's Dad was very clear about this but nobody was listening.

Advertisement
Look you dumb azzes, WV offered Harley AND his sister who plays bball. Harley's fam was all over that ****. Harley's Dad was very clear about this but nobody was listening.

As I said before, well played by the Harley family.

**** offering siblings, cousins or friends token scholarships to get them on board. Especially for a marginal player like Harley.

maybe DeeJay gets more looks at WR than originally expected.

I think this is the plan and probably the right one if you ask me. With Bandy coming in and, hopefully, Dean signing with us, we're 2 deep at the CB position (I would anticipate Young and Dean will be the starters with Bandy and Redwine 2nd string).

All of a sudden, adding Deejay makes the receiver position look much better.

I think everyone is freaking out a little too much. There's also a month until signing day so coach has some time left to close.

Good move by this kid. No WR wants to play in Richts offense. Kinda like playing in a D'onfrio defense.

Yeah. It's kinda like WR Ahmmon Richards didn't want to play in Richt's offense, since it's kinda like playing in a D'onfrio defense that never produced a freshman All-American. You know, kinda like that.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yeah. It's kinda like WR Ahmmon Richards didn't want to play in Richt's offense, since it's kinda like playing in a D'onfrio defense that never produced a freshman All-American. You know, kinda like that.

Or like career year Coley had but besides that RtCane you make a lot of sense

Advertisement

I can't argue with this as it relates to WVU over Miami but it appears he was a lifelong Gayturd fan and would be going there had they offered.

Interesting choice by Harley, but perhaps a wise one for him.

If his sister is getting a full ride to play basketball then good for him / his dad for negotiating that.

He's not an elite talent and I don't know how much burn he gets this year. If we continue to improve with Richt he'd quickly be buried on the depth chart. Perhaps wiser to go to WVU where he's always going to see time.

Yep. Helluva deal. It costs a whole $7k a year for some in-state opioid addict to go to that fine institution. We should've offered this master dealmaker a voucher for Broward College for the daughter and a gift certificate to the Davie Blvd. Flanigan's. Probably would've bitten.

I don't know the family, but that's a free $28k for his daughter. Not to be sniffed at.

Tuition at Aquinas is like $12k per year.

Which I gather he also doesn't pay?

I'd assume not if pops is angling to get lil sis free tuition at some ****ty out of state third tier school. That said, he should've aimed higher than a place that costs less in-state than the high school his son is currently at.

I'm over all this though. I hope the kid thinks of daddy dearest and master crooter Seider when he actually realizes what a hellhole Morgantown is. I can't stress enough what a dump that place is. It's like the worst of both worlds. A state full of racist drug addicts minus any "charm" or ill-spent booster money in a similarly racist SEC town.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back