Bartow: Harley shuts down recruitment, sticks with WVU

Advertisement
So the kid that always wanted to be Gator needed his offer in the summer, yet when he got his offer people came running in here with his troll tweet of him sitting in Hard Rock saying "at the crib". Ok.

How early would UF have to offer to get the alleged Cane fan Harley?

This **** had nothing to do with us offering "late" and everything to do with him trying to parlay us into a UF offer.

What school is he signing with? And what advantage does that school have over us, besides an eleven month head-start in recruiting Harley?

D$, i've read that wvu gave his sister a full ride vb scholie. Is this true and how much of a factor do you think this was?

Advertisement
I'll still take him his speed can't be ignored .

No. I only want kids who actually want to be Canes and put on for ther city, F these turncoat bandwagoners.

You don't think staff will continue to try ?

I hope not.
That would be a poor investment in time, money and resources.
Somewhere out there exists WRs who could be just as good or better than that little ballerina.
We just need to find them.

Advertisement
Clearly, he's going there because they offered before we did. It's really that simple. It always works that way. Whenever we offer earlier than the competition, we get the recruit. When we don't we don't get the recruit.

Since you still haven't answered the question, I'll assume you don't have an answer. Why is he the first South Florida kid in recent memory to pick WVU over Miami?

I think the reason is pretty obvious: he felt loyalty to Seider, who offered him and started a relationship eleven months before we did. It's the only advantage WVU had.

....Or they are also giving his sister a VB 'ship and their daddy is smart enough to get both kids' education for free.

Advertisement
Back