Bartow: Harley shuts down recruitment, sticks with WVU

What school is he signing with? And what advantage does that school have over us, besides an eleven month head-start in recruiting Harley?
Wake up. You're brighter than this.

He's begging UF to offer so he doesn't give a fvck about the lateness of an offer. He tried to parlay UM's offer into a UF offer. If UF offered him tomorrow he'd go there.

Lateness of offers is pretext recruits use to make dopey fans get on their side when they decide to scurry out of town. Dopey fans can then congratulate the weasel kid for being loyal to WVU and blame UM for waiting too long.

Miami had plenty of time to recruit this guy and flip him. They either didn't try hard enough because they didn't care that much about him, or they tried hard and failed.

What about all the guys Miami was on early but the minute UF offers dey gone. Example Henderson , Callaway and Edwards is still waiting.

I don't want to hear the offer bs, it's just an excuse to feel better scout losing another croot.

How early were we on Phony Michel?

When the dr spanked his bottom

Think we were on him before he even hit high school. Kind of debunks that whole timing of the offer deal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This one's for you, Harley, you weasel cvnt. That WVU team was loaded with seniors too. They're going to eat **** next year.

Advertisement
we slapped around your squad you turncoat if we play you again these goons we got who our young is going to break you

your west viginia teamates and recruiting classes are horrible

SEEN U SOONN

Didn't take long for Harley to catch that first L. A nice steamy one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one's for you, Harley, you weasel cvnt. That WVU team was loaded with seniors too. They're going to eat **** next year.

**** that traitor and his family. I don't want to hear **** about them from this site and their pro South Florida hype machine. Come to the U or get the **** out of my face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMFAO at Harley. Have fun in West freaking Virginia. Hope you get to smash as much white trash as possible while we collect rings.

proxy.php

⚜Al Blades⚜ (@AlBlades_Jr)
12/28/16, 9:00 PM

@harleyxvi ��

Shared via TweetCaster (TweetCaster for Twitter)

imagejpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back