Bartow: Harley shuts down recruitment, sticks with WVU

I think you right Franchise. Totally makes sense.
I'm definitely right. And I've been right on Harley since Pete was telling us repeatedly "he comin'."

He's either a guy who cares about the lateness of offers as a sign of disrespect or he isn't. Clearly he isn't because he's been begging for a UF offer.

Here's what happened: He tried to parlay the UM offer into a UF offer. UF told him yesterday or the day before that they were going to pass on him. So that's when he canceled the UM visit ruse and suddenly acted like he was Mr. WVU.

Dude--You yourself said "he comin" in the Pete's Harley thread. I see you went back and deleted it. Wow!

Wow...this gets glossed over. Dude is so obsessed with his e-cred he goes back and deletes his posts? If this is true (which I wouldn't doubt it) its pretty sad.

I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express or anything, but I'm pretty sure Chise saying he coming or Cane Lock was either mocking or antics since he never claims to be an insider.

Yep...that's why he deleted it. Makes sense. Freaking white knights.

Advertisement
I'm definitely right. And I've been right on Harley since Pete was telling us repeatedly "he comin'."

He's either a guy who cares about the lateness of offers as a sign of disrespect or he isn't. Clearly he isn't because he's been begging for a UF offer.

Here's what happened: He tried to parlay the UM offer into a UF offer. UF told him yesterday or the day before that they were going to pass on him. So that's when he canceled the UM visit ruse and suddenly acted like he was Mr. WVU.

Dude--You yourself said "he comin" in the Pete's Harley thread. I see you went back and deleted it. Wow!

Wow...this gets glossed over. Dude is so obsessed with his e-cred he goes back and deletes his posts? If this is true (which I wouldn't doubt it) its pretty sad.

I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express or anything, but I'm pretty sure Chise saying he coming or Cane Lock was either mocking or antics since he never claims to be an insider.

Yep...that's why he deleted it. Makes sense. Freaking white knights.

He comin?

If we completely man handle WVU anything can happen. My doctors kid was a 5* a few years ago and was commited to ND and was all Irish until Bama spanked them in the Natty. (Alex Anzalone)

Checked in with my guy, he's sticking to he was a silent story. Staff isn't happy about it and will keep trying according to him.

Who knows what happened, but if he's playing the loyalty card with WVU, I can't fault him in that. We give these young men **** all the time about their antics, so if serious....smart or not, that's character.
Staff will keep trying to do what exactly?

Advertisement
I still dont understand why we are so ****ed about missing out on a 3* that nobody big wanted. He is 155 lbs right? 5-9? There are plenty of short guys who can run and catch down here. We will find them. We will develop them and we will be fine.

hmmm idk maybe its because we have 1 WR commit who most likely isn't even a WR.

So what? We have so many holes. Swing and miss. Load up on DB or OL. Fix WR next year. U guys act like we went undefeated this year. Get real.

Exactly these clowns are ing over a 3 star 5'9 receiver lol. Just goes to show yall have it out for Richt. Its a cesspool mixyture of the bitter Butch Davis supporters cbined with this overall delusion believing you really know more than coach Richt lol

Defending Kaaya whose never won anything and acting as if the program was better off under Golden?? Lol

Name a coach, or bxxch xss group of fans, that have gotten every recruit they wanted, let along their 1st recruiting cycle at a new school?

Yea...everyone is ****ed that we missed on Harley...

Has nothing to do with the fact that we missed on every single WR prospect not named Njoku, and we are losing more and more momentum with Devonta Smith...We also dropped our only other WR commit in Dingle despite him having a great season, months after dropping a commitment from another WR commit in Scott. This year of WR crootin' has been **** poor and highly underwhelming based off the options we had going into the summer.

But no...people are simply upset about Harley.

Who cares a lot of ppl on this site especially [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] just enjoy bxtchn and attention.

Richt has gotten several elite players at positions of need but recruiting is a failure bc of one position?? Miami wasn't the fav on any of the top wr prospects we were recruiting this year. And the staff isn't as high on the great Dingle and Scott like you all are but so what?? Also when did Mike Harley become so special to CIS?

Richt could've been the Golden type, obviously what most on this site prefer, which is stacking up on all the Darnell Langhams of the world, but I'm sure the same ones would complain about how we are recruiting like a second rate program.

Last edited:
look if Mike Harley and his dad used Miami to a full scholarship for Harley's sister to attend WV also can you fault the family. We all knew the family was angling for a package deal ever since the twitter picture of the family.

This is also how Miami lost 2017 WR Jeremiah Holloman to UGA since they gave his brother a preferred walkon spot.

link
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/breaking-christimas-comes-early-dawgnation

Go Canes

[TWEET]807714751589576704[/TWEET]

Nice.
Which is the boy in the pic and which is the girl?

look if Mike Harley and his dad used Miami to a full scholarship for Harley's sister to attend WV also can you fault the family. We all knew the family was angling for a package deal ever since the twitter picture of the family.

This is also how Miami lost 2017 WR Jeremiah Holloman to UGA since they gave his brother a preferred walkon spot.

link
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/breaking-christimas-comes-early-dawgnation

Go Canes

Nice.

Seider has a certain Paul Williams gheyness about him. The Harley women look like a less attractive version of Robin Roberts flanked by some midget with chicken legs on the end. Good riddance to this whole debacle.

Advertisement
So the kid that always wanted to be Gator needed his offer in the summer, yet when he got his offer people came running in here with his troll tweet of him sitting in Hard Rock saying "at the crib". Ok.

How early would UF have to offer to get the alleged Cane fan Harley?

This **** had nothing to do with us offering "late" and everything to do with him trying to parlay us into a UF offer.

What school is he signing with? And what advantage does that school have over us, besides an eleven month head-start in recruiting Harley?
Wake up. You're brighter than this.

He's begging UF to offer so he doesn't give a fvck about the lateness of an offer. He tried to parlay UM's offer into a UF offer. If UF offered him tomorrow he'd go there.

Lateness of offers is pretext recruits use to make dopey fans get on their side when they decide to scurry out of town. Dopey fans can then congratulate the weasel kid for being loyal to WVU and blame UM for waiting too long.

Miami had plenty of time to recruit this guy and flip him. They either didn't try hard enough because they didn't care that much about him, or they tried hard and failed.

What about all the guys Miami was on early but the minute UF offers dey gone. Example Henderson , Callaway and Edwards is still waiting.

I don't want to hear the offer bs, it's just an excuse to feel better scout losing another croot.

How early were we on Phony Michel?

link

Go Canes

Nice.

Seider has a certain Paul Williams gheyness about him. The Harley women look like a less attractive version of Robin Roberts flanked by some midget with chicken legs on the end. Good riddance to this whole debacle.

Make no mistake: Seider is a beast recruiter.

Would LOVE to have him on this staff. He's from Bell Glade, too. He's a West Virginia alumni, though, and I think his son also goes there. Might be a tough pull if we tried.

Shhhh!! Let my wounded warriors commiserate in their fake gotcha moment. First, I said "he comin'" clearly to mock Pete. Second, I never deleted anything.

Checked in with my guy, he's sticking to he was a silent story. Staff isn't happy about it and will keep trying according to him.

Who knows what happened, but if he's playing the loyalty card with WVU, I can't fault him in that. We give these young men **** all the time about their antics, so if serious....smart or not, that's character.
Keep trying to convince Harley we offered before WVU because that's all that matters in recruiting.

Advertisement

This **** had nothing to do with us offering "late" and everything to do with him trying to parlay us into a UF offer.

What school is he signing with? And what advantage does that school have over us, besides an eleven month head-start in recruiting Harley?

He's begging UF to offer so he doesn't give a fvck about the lateness of an offer. He tried to parlay UM's offer into a UF offer. If UF offered him tomorrow he'd go there.

Lateness of offers is pretext recruits use to make dopey fans get on their side when they decide to scurry out of town. Dopey fans can then congratulate the weasel kid for being loyal to WVU and blame UM for waiting too long.

Miami had plenty of time to recruit this guy and flip him. They either didn't try hard enough because they didn't care that much about him, or they tried hard and failed.

What about all the guys Miami was on early but the minute UF offers dey gone. Example Henderson , Callaway and Edwards is still waiting.

I don't want to hear the offer bs, it's just an excuse to feel better scout losing another croot.

You're already starting to hear the same crap about lingard - I believe it was tweed that brought up the fact that Richt has been on him since the 8th grade. We all know how that movie ends.

You're already starting to hear the same crap about lingard - I believe it was tweed that brought up the fact that Richt has been on him since the 8th grade. We all know how that movie ends.

Amazing how quickly a big bag evens out the length of time we've been recruiting someone.

Hardley is an average prospect. People are delusional to think he was going to contribute next year in any meaningful way. He's a poor man's Kermit Whitfield and will have a pedestrian career in that ****hole. Porsters care about this "loss" only because Richt has **** the bed so bad recruiting the WR unit that any loss seems significant. We ain't winning ACC ships, much less competing for national ones, with JAGS like Hardley. Accept the recruiting failure this year and hope we win enough (starting today) to snag a couple legit receivers next round.

Advertisement

Yep. Chise said it. I remember it but he said it exactly like Pete does - "He Comin" - I thought Chise was doing a Pete Parody.

Signing day isn't for another 6 weeks. My guess is they will push hard after dead period.

We will see if UF offers before then. Not sure it's over like he claims.

Same thing with jeudy - I'm sure the staff will keep pressing but a flip is highly unlikely.

He's an early enrollee and I believe he signed the paperwork. Consider him dead...tear a piece of clothing and sit Shiva like my people's do - he gone

When the dr spanked his bottom

Amazing how quickly a big bag evens out the length of time we've been recruiting someone.

Yeah I never really look at the time a kid gets an offer. Latrel Williams had been recruited by Dungans and was committed to USF for a while than came with him to Miami. They had a clear long-standing relationship similar to what we're supposed to believe with Harley. The minute Tennessee comes with an offer - he's gone.

Advertisement
Back