Bartow: Harley shuts down recruitment, sticks with WVU

Checked in with my guy, he's sticking to he was a silent story. Staff isn't happy about it and will keep trying according to him.

Who knows what happened, but if he's playing the loyalty card with WVU, I can't fault him in that. We give these young men **** all the time about their antics, so if serious....smart or not, that's character.

I hate you. Just want you to know that. I know you don't care. I just had to say it.

Advertisement
Checked in with my guy, he's sticking to he was a silent story. Staff isn't happy about it and will keep trying according to him.

Who knows what happened, but if he's playing the loyalty card with WVU, I can't fault him in that. We give these young men **** all the time about their antics, so if serious....smart or not, that's character.

So he would be the second or third WR recruit considered a silent by someone this cycle who doesn't sign with Miami.

This one turns out be a silent waiting on a Gator offer.

Was busy today but just getting on here and just finished recording a podcast with DMoney.

I was wrong on this. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. They really screwed up this recruitment, though. Should have had his offer no later than after Paradise Camp. It would have made a difference. They've dug themselves in a huge hole

What's next....if anything

limp across the finish line like the dogs we are.

So he would be the second or third WR recruit considered a silent by someone this cycle who doesn't sign with Miami. Great.

They're all so silent that you're not supposed to hear them actually commit elsewhere.

Advertisement
I still dont understand why we are so ****ed about missing out on a 3* that nobody big wanted. He is 155 lbs right? 5-9? There are plenty of short guys who can run and catch down here. We will find them. We will develop them and we will be fine.

I still dont understand why we are so ****ed about missing out on a 3* that nobody big wanted. He is 155 lbs right? 5-9? There are plenty of short guys who can run and catch down here. We will find them. We will develop them and we will be fine.

hmmm idk maybe its because we have 1 WR commit who most likely isn't even a WR.

So he would be the second or third WR recruit considered a silent by someone this cycle who doesn't sign with Miami.

Who were the others? He's the only one I heard about.

This time last year though or close to it, it was a foregone conclusion that Richards was going to Bama. At least prior to Richt coming along.

I'm not worried about this stuff. We may crap the bed here, but I'm patient enough to wait to see what happens come signing day or leading up to it. Shoot, the last three coaches have taught me nothing but patience.

People have fallen in love with him because he can run fast and people on this board were told he was coming by guys that are supposed to know.

Advertisement

So what? We have so many holes. Swing and miss. Load up on DB or OL. Fix WR next year. U guys act like we went undefeated this year. Get real.

Njoku is 6'5" and isn't even 210 lbs. He's likely a WR. His brother was 15 lbs pounds heavier when he enrolled.

Last edited:

For the 100th time, it's not the actual WR per say; it's the fact that the University of Miami cannot snag players (in this case WR's) from their own backyard and teams like WVU can beat us out. Forget $EC teams and the likes of FSU, Ohio State, etc., if we can't hold off mediocre Big 5 teams then goodnight Irene.

Who were the others? He's the only one I heard about.

This time last year though or close to it, it was a foregone conclusion that Richards was going to Bama. At least prior to Richt coming along.

I'm not worried about this stuff. We may crap the bed here, but I'm patient enough to wait to see what happens come signing day or leading up to it. Shoot, the last three coaches have taught me nothing but patience.

Holloman was the other one we've been told was a silent by other people on this board.

Advertisement

I'll upvote when we find one

Same sh1tty excuse with holloman. Fvck Harley and fvck his diva dad

Advertisement

So what? We have so many holes. Swing and miss. Load up on DB or OL. Fix WR next year. U guys act like we went undefeated this year. Get real.

So what? We need talent and depth at receiver, badly, that's what, and we need it this f*cking offseason not next, you god**** moron.

For the 100th time, it's not the actual WR per say; it's the fact that the University of Miami cannot snag players (in this case WR's) from their own backyard and teams like WVU can beat us out. Forget $EC teams and the likes of FSU, Ohio State, etc., if we can't hold off mediocre Big 5 teams then goodnight Irene.

I am with you bro, but do we really need to freak out over a tiny midget that none of the big boys wanted? He is so tiny and weak, who cares if he goes to WV? I was a Dingle guy tho. I thought we should have offered him.

So what? We need talent and depth at receiver, badly, that's what, and we need it this f*cking offseason not next, you god**** moron.

Make ur 110th post a good one.

Advertisement
Back