AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Does Chatfield leaking (apparently) he is not getting a LOI kind of signal that they are all kind of decided to do their own thing instead of going together to the same school? Seems that if the other 3 are coming, it would be hard for Chatfield to be the odd guy out. He apparently was offered so could have accepted. Seems like Diaz was willing to accommodate the guy by using him in different ways and not being strictly "hands in the dirt". I think he would be coming if the other 3 were.

If that is the case that they all decided to go their separate ways, then it seems Nesta is Cane, Surtain to Alabama, Campbell to Ga, and Chatfield to Florida.

Disappointed, but we still have an excellent class and a decent close, not a great close though like I (and most of us) would have wanted.

Why would you assume/conclude PS2 goes to Alabama in that scenario? Isn't there a chance that he would go to UM if Chatfield and Campbell go elsewhere? Here is the only fact you will get regarding his recruitment at this point: his mom wants him to go to UM.

Momma will never stir you wrong Jr. #ListenToMama

Advertisement
tumblr_n9hqph9QXi1qmwidzo2_500.jpg

lol ivins is a joke - he only is hedging on nesta bc his homeboy on 247 came out with the nesta to UF stuff and he seems to not want to shoot it down
I don't think that's the case. Nesta seems very difficult to read. Add in the fact that he and Chatfield are close and with Chatfield leaning towards UF, its not too crazy to assume that Nesta could follow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nesta’s difficult to read? Are you seriously retarded?

Advertisement
BTW, I'm laughing at the thought of Ferman next to a chalkboard writing the equation to determine the percentages of the possibility these guys sign with UM. If anyone else is in the room with him, they have to be laughing their asses off while doing it.

Thanks for the post, Ibis Wingz.

I would be thrilled if we landed 2/4, and I think it might be Surtain and Nesta.

Campbell to UGA.

Chatfield to UF.

If the above scenario plays out, along with possibly flipping Coburn, that would be a **** of a signing day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol ivins is a joke - he only is hedging on nesta bc his homeboy on 247 came out with the nesta to UF stuff and he seems to not want to shoot it down
I don't think that's the case. Nesta seems very difficult to read. Add in the fact that he and Chatfield are close and with Chatfield leaning towards UF, its not too crazy to assume that Nesta could follow.

Nesta don't seem like the following type especially to follow Chatfield when he's the man of the two

Advertisement

Nesta’s difficult to read? Are you seriously retarded?

yeah nesta recruiting for UM and texting in a group chat along with being publicly committed is very difficult to read

Nesta don't seem like the following type especially to follow Chatfield when he's the man of the two

Nesta, for **** sure, isn't following someone who is chasing pu$$y.

Does Chatfield leaking (apparently) he is not getting a LOI kind of signal that they are all kind of decided to do their own thing instead of going together to the same school? Seems that if the other 3 are coming, it would be hard for Chatfield to be the odd guy out. He apparently was offered so could have accepted. Seems like Diaz was willing to accommodate the guy by using him in different ways and not being strictly "hands in the dirt". I think he would be coming if the other 3 were.

If that is the case that they all decided to go their separate ways, then it seems Nesta is Cane, Surtain to Alabama, Campbell to Ga, and Chatfield to Florida.

Disappointed, but we still have an excellent class and a decent close, not a great close though like I (and most of us) would have wanted.

Why would you assume/conclude PS2 goes to Alabama in that scenario? Isn't there a chance that he would go to UM if Chatfield and Campbell go elsewhere? Here is the only fact you will get regarding his recruitment at this point: his mom wants him to go to UM.

Yes, I guess that is a possibility too which I did not consider. Don't know how tight they all were so I guessed they were and it was either all or nothing...with Nesta doing what ever he feels like doing anyway.

If momma calls the shots, then I would consider that a good sign then.

Advertisement
PS2 just followed Tre'Davious White on twitter. Former LSU cb drafted last year.

And to 100 pages we go.

Advertisement
Nesta and one of the CBs is a grand slam. Nesta, one of CBs, and either Coburn or Coleman is a grand slam and the scoreboard exploding a la "The Natural"

If we end up with Nests then we have a good class. End up with Nesta & PS2 = Really Good Class. Nesta, PS2, & TC = Great Class. Nesta, PS2, TC, & Coburn = Greatest Class we've had.

Crazy how we have a better shot with surtain than campbell (allegedly) when it was always thought the opposite

Advertisement
Back