AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

BTW, I'm laughing at the thought of Ferman next to a chalkboard writing the equation to determine the percentages of the possibility these guys sign with UM. If anyone else is in the room with him, they have to be laughing their asses off while doing it.
The hedging going on with all these guys is so ridiculous. They're all setting it up so that they can get credit for being right, but not really too wrong just in case.

Last edited:
Advertisement
PS2 just followed Tre'Davious White on twitter. Former LSU cb drafted last year.

And to 100 pages we go.

Don't be that idiot. It is the height of folly to pay attention to who follows who on twitter . Just the epitome of silly.

Ugh. Life post Pete is dark and gloomy. Can it just be signing day already? This speculation game is pure madness.

lol ivins is a joke - he only is hedging on nesta bc his homeboy on 247 came out with the nesta to UF stuff and he seems to not want to shoot it down
I don't think that's the case. Nesta seems very difficult to read. Add in the fact that he and Chatfield are close and with Chatfield leaning towards UF, its not too crazy to assume that Nesta could follow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nesta don't seem like the following type especially to follow Chatfield when he's the man of the two

Nesta, for **** sure, isn't following someone who is chasing pu$$y.
People haven't figured it out yet. Nesta does Nesta. Big guy is a grown *** man and does what he wants.

Advertisement
Long time lurker. Finally joined and feel I owe it to myself to have my first post be on page 6 or 7 of a fourth, or fifth AH4 thread.

Thats all I got. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Ah the day before signing day when people lose their crap if they are weak or new to this. IN the end UM will have a top 5ish class and sign 5-8 more guys tomorrow . I am sticking with Ezzard Nestra Coburn Chatman Surtain Bethal and Miller . Campbell to UGA .

Advertisement

Miami not even listed as being considered by any? lol

Anyone remember when I did my Santeria about a month back and I told you that Silvera, PS2, and TC would be Canes and Chatfield was Oklahoma bound?

Miami not even listed as being considered by any? lol

if Miami lands TC or Surtain, it will be viewed as a huge deal, upset, etc and will be talked about all day. so maybe it is good we are not listed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wiltfong:

f4da23abe1b82e341b212e238a29db85.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Campbell spoke with Miami DieHards staff writer David Wilson on Monday regarding his decision.

Why Alabama: “The people Coach Saban puts in the league and the winning culture that they have at the school.”

Why Georgia: “It’s a place that I saw myself playing at. And I’d have an opportunity to come in and work hard, and earn the starting job.”

Why Miami: “Just the opportunity to be at home. Just knowing the coaching staff and the future they can have.”

Campbell said he planned to make his decision Monday night or Tuesday morning. The depth charts at each those schools will not weigh heavily on his mind.

If we end up with Nests then we have a good class. End up with Nesta & PS2 = Really Good Class. Nesta, PS2, & TC = Great Class. Nesta, PS2, TC, & Coburn = Greatest Class we've had.

If we get Nesta we have a top 5 class. I think some of y'all continuously forget that.

We land Nesta & one of the CBs, and it's an elite *** class. Your are completely underestimating how good or class is solely by the decision of one or two kids

I think that as we sit today, following our already signed players, we have a really good class. Better than we have had here in some time. If we add Nesta and the others that people think we definitely get then it is a very good class. I'm saying that if we get the others, we will look back on this class as one of the all time great classes. Not just for us, but ever. We will finally have true depth again. Which is when we can start legitimately discussing playoff contention.

Advertisement
Back