AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Advertisement
Whether Sileo is a troll or not I could give 2 ****s. He sure was right about a lot of things prior to them happening. Maybe he got lucky every time, maybe not. I stand by BrooklynDee and Rattled saying we have a chance. Hope tomorrow is a good day for us and a building block or two towards building a champion.

Correction, Rattler said TC will be making his own decision, but he still feels like he would sign w/ us. Of course, that very well may not happen...but I can tell you UGA fans aren't that confident in TC anymore. They feel Bama, totally dismissing us....as always. I feel Richt wants to rub it in their face a little bit. I don't think Richt is losing this battle. Just my opinion.

Overall the class would still be very good without Silvera, but losing our best commit at arguably our highest position of need would be a total disaster. Would be the first time I’d seriously question/take issue with this staff’s recruiting ability.

If we lose Nesta to Florida of all places I'm going to vomit.

He will become one of the most hated recruits in history if it were to happen. Here's hoping that doesn't happen.

Well, since Clifton ****son. When FSU came out of nowhere and he signed with them, Billy Rolle was ****ed and embarrassed. Nesta is about as certain as they go however.

Advertisement
All it takes for this board to go into meltdown mode is for some recruiting analyst, who doesn't have to back his predictions with money, to say some 007 James Bond **** like "I have well-placed sources saying Nesta could flip"....Then suddenly it's all hands on deck Nesta is going to flip etc etc etc.

No matter what happens, we can’t sit back and say it was a boring NSD like we have the past couple of years.

Advertisement
We only get Nesta from American Heritage.

Y'all have all been lead down the wrong path by false prophets. I'm looking at you [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION].

Y'all got this whole board gassed up talking about, "the silence is deafening." And they're quiet because they're planning this grand Miami celebration full of U's thrown up, turnover chains and marching bands.

No. They're silent because the local school has never been the choice and they don't want the added pressure from friends, family and the local school to stay home with word being out they were leaving.

If Nesta flips I think my days of following recruiting may be done. What’s the point?

Advertisement
Gunna ride with my boy DSJ until proven otherwise, it's more fun that way. Would love to see you all eat crow.

We only get Nesta from American Heritage.

Y'all have all been lead down the wrong path by false prophets. I'm looking at you [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION].

Y'all got this whole board gassed up talking about, "the silence is deafening." And they're quiet because they're planning this grand Miami celebration full of U's thrown up, turnover chains and marching bands.

No. They're silent because the local school has never been the choice and they don't want the added pressure from friends, family and the local school to stay home with word being out they were leaving.

As long as we are talking about Coburn too.

/I'm holding out hope for one of the two CB's

Advertisement
Back