AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Can’t wrap my mind around why a kid would commit to the university of Florida. Laughing stock of college sports

Advertisement
Crazy how we have a better shot with surtain than campbell (allegedly) when it was always thought the opposite

Downvote me. But I think that finish to the season hurt our chances a little. Lose to a ****** Pitt team, blown out by clemson, lose to Wisconsin basically at home.

What it showed was that we need those couple 5 stars to put us over the hump

We only get Nesta from American Heritage.

Y'all have all been lead down the wrong path by false prophets. I'm looking at you [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION].

Y'all got this whole board gassed up talking about, "the silence is deafening." And they're quiet because they're planning this grand Miami celebration full of U's thrown up, turnover chains and marching bands.

No. They're silent because the local school has never been the choice and they don't want the added pressure from friends, family and the local school to stay home with word being out they were leaving.

Interesting call out. Call out Franchise for making a guess based on AH4's silence, make your own guess based on silence.

Let's see if it works out for you!

Advertisement
All it takes for this board to go into meltdown mode is for some recruiting analyst, who doesn't have to back his predictions with money, to say some 007 James Bond **** like "I have well-placed sources saying Nesta could flip"....Then suddenly it's all hands on deck Nesta is going to flip etc etc etc.

Nah, just say Nesta just followed Tim Tebow on Twitter. This whole place would burn.

Given his relationship with the families, you have to think Rumph would be informed once a decision was made and wouldn't be left hanging. If there are no leaks prior to NSD I'd take that as a good sign as I'd think the Miami side would put something out if they were told no (to ease the NSD meltdown lol).

Y'all have all been lead down the wrong path by false prophets. I'm looking at you [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION].

Y'all got this whole board gassed up talking about, "the silence is deafening." And they're quiet because they're planning this grand Miami celebration full of U's thrown up, turnover chains and marching bands.

No. They're silent because the local school has never been the choice and they don't want the added pressure from friends, family and the local school to stay home with word being out they were leaving.

Good thing they wasted their weekend, dragged their families to Coral Gables to appease their friends. The local school hasn't exactly been Miami friendly until last year. They most definitely could choose the SEC schools, but let's not act like you know.

Advertisement
I always thought we’d get Campbell and Nesta from the AH4...I’m fine with replacing Surtain with Campbell...I’d prefer both because that would be epic but I’m realistically expecting 1/2 of the CBs.

Either way what a day tomorrow will be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting call out. Call out Franchise for making a guess based on AH4's silence, make your own guess based on silence.

My thing is, there's never been smoke for Miami with PS2 or Campbell. We all know since day 1 the only smoke for PS2 was for LSU. Until what, a month ago, when [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] came with news that maybe Surtain wasn't completely sold on Orgeron and LSU. And that maybe momma Surtain fine *** wasn't totally on board with sending her baby out of state.

Then with Campbell, as I've said before, #sauces and "insiders" linked him to Clemson, Ohio State and UGA, but never Miami. Never been smoke around his recruitment with Miami.

Advertisement

Good thing they wasted their weekend, dragged their families to Coral Gables to appease their friends. The local school hasn't exactly been Miami friendly until last year. They most definitely could choose the SEC schools, but let's not act like you know.

Remember that time Matthew Thomas took a midweek official visit out of respect for the local school? It eventually came out that he wanted to go USCw but his mom wanted him in-state so he chose FSU. Token visits out of respect for the local school do happen.

Advertisement
Whether Sileo is a troll or not I could give 2 ****s. He sure was right about a lot of things prior to them happening. Maybe he got lucky every time, maybe not. I stand by BrooklynDee and Rattled saying we have a chance. Hope tomorrow is a good day for us and a building block or two towards building a champion.

Correction, Rattler said TC will be making his own decision, but he still feels like he would sign w/ us. Of course, that very well may not happen...but I can tell you UGA fans aren't that confident in TC anymore. They feel Bama, totally dismissing us....as always. I feel Richt wants to rub it in their face a little bit. I don't think Richt is losing this battle. Just my opinion.

Geo said earlier that from what he was told, TC is down to Miami and UGA. So, if UGA thinks he is going to Bama, that is good news for us.

My thing is, there's never been smoke for Miami with PS2 or Campbell. We all know since day 1 the only smoke for PS2 was for LSU. Until what, a month ago, when [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] came with news that maybe Surtain wasn't completely sold on Orgeron and LSU. And that maybe momma Surtain fine *** wasn't totally on board with sending her baby out of state.

Then with Campbell, as I've said before, #sauces and "insiders" linked him to Clemson, Ohio State and UGA, but never Miami. Never been smoke around his recruitment with Miami.

Why do you have to get your smoke from an insider? PS2 has visited us several times over the last month and a half. That isn't smoke?

Given his relationship with the families, you have to think Rumph would be informed once a decision was made and wouldn't be left hanging. If there are no leaks prior to NSD I'd take that as a good sign as I'd think the Miami side would put something out if they were told no (to ease the NSD meltdown lol).

Another random thought from a buddy who coaches SFLa pee wee football, Tyson’s family has been very pro Georgia and now it seems they are very pro Bama, maybe Tyson isn’t sharing anything with them because it’s Miami and doesn’t want to hear comments. If it was Georgia or Bama it would have been easy to tell folks. Just another observation.

Advertisement
Back