AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

If we lost Nesta I’m going be furious.

Spit out my coffee laughing about this guy being “furious”. Oh oh...watchout...

3DD2F397-890D-4273-A530-FDD245608AE3.gif

Advertisement
We only get Nesta from American Heritage.

Y'all have all been lead down the wrong path by false prophets. I'm looking at you [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION].

Y'all got this whole board gassed up talking about, "the silence is deafening." And they're quiet because they're planning this grand Miami celebration full of U's thrown up, turnover chains and marching bands.

No. They're silent because the local school has never been the choice and they don't want the added pressure from friends, family and the local school to stay home with word being out they were leaving.

Interesting call out. Call out Franchise for making a guess based on AH4's silence, make your own guess based on silence.

Let's see if it works out for you!

My thing is, there's never been smoke for Miami with PS2 or Campbell. We all know since day 1 the only smoke for PS2 was for LSU. Until what, a month ago, when [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] came with news that maybe Surtain wasn't completely sold on Orgeron and LSU. And that maybe momma Surtain fine *** wasn't totally on board with sending her baby out of state.

Then with Campbell, as I've said before, #sauces and "insiders" linked him to Clemson, Ohio State and UGA, but never Miami. Never been smoke around his recruitment with Miami.

Exactly. What gets me is not that people on here are hoping that we land Surtain and/or Campbell, but rather are operating under the assumption that we're going to land at least 1 of them. Crootin' is crazy, anything can happen, but there is absolutely no evidence that we lead for either Surtain or Campbell and plenty chatter that other schools lead for them and will land them. Crystal balls, sources, and insider news aren't perfect, but they're correct more often than not. All point away from us right now, except for the esteemed Sileo Jr. of course.
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] also said we are in the mix for PS2. In addition, Ibiz says his mom wants him home. I would think that's considered evidence that we are in the race to land him, wouldn't you?

https://t.co/5U0ZeZdwxA

Christopher stock with an update on ps2

UM feels like they have a real shot at surtain. His parents want him close to home and they have been up front with UM throughout the whole process.

UM is not confident on campbell, but the programs recruiting him are having a tough time getting a sense of what he is going to do.

His dad made an interesting comment the other day. He said he will be able to go to his son's games. I'm assuming he is still head coach at Heritage. That's going to be hard to do trying to get to Tuscaloosa or Athens if he is coaching. It's a 9-iron from his home to Hard Rock.

I thought it was TC's dad who said that.

Y'all have all been lead down the wrong path by false prophets. I'm looking at you [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION].

Y'all got this whole board gassed up talking about, "the silence is deafening." And they're quiet because they're planning this grand Miami celebration full of U's thrown up, turnover chains and marching bands.

No. They're silent because the local school has never been the choice and they don't want the added pressure from friends, family and the local school to stay home with word being out they were leaving.

Interesting call out. Call out Franchise for making a guess based on AH4's silence, make your own guess based on silence.

My thing is, there's never been smoke for Miami with PS2 or Campbell. We all know since day 1 the only smoke for PS2 was for LSU. Until what, a month ago, when [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] came with news that maybe Surtain wasn't completely sold on Orgeron and LSU. And that maybe momma Surtain fine *** wasn't totally on board with sending her baby out of state.

Then with Campbell, as I've said before, #sauces and "insiders" linked him to Clemson, Ohio State and UGA, but never Miami. Never been smoke around his recruitment with Miami.

Exactly. What gets me is not that people on here are hoping that we land Surtain and/or Campbell, but rather are operating under the assumption that we're going to land at least 1 of them. Crootin' is crazy, anything can happen, but there is absolutely no evidence that we lead for either Surtain or Campbell and plenty chatter that other schools lead for them and will land them. Crystal balls, sources, and insider news aren't perfect, but they're correct more often than not. All point away from us right now, except for the esteemed Sileo Jr. of course.

That's great, but crystal balls and other guesses are based on information that the people guessing have acquired. The problem with that in the case of AH4 is that they have played this so close to the vest that there is really no credible information on which the crystal guessers can base their guesses.

I think we've made a strong push with PS2 and combine that with Orgeron's incompetence I have higher hopes for him to Miami than Campbell. I just think LSU had a such a huge lead that we couldn't quite close that gap.

Let's not forget. We didn't even push really hard for PS2 until December, IIRC. I believe Pete alluded to that before he dipped out.

You just said "there's never been smoke for Miami with PS2 or Campbell." Now you are saying we've made a strong push for PS2, which would mean there is smoke for PS2 to Miami. Which one is it?
Making a strong push does not equal smoke. It just means he was willing to listen and we ramped up our efforts. Which apparently we weren't doing for the whole recruiting cycle.

Advertisement

That's great, but crystal balls and other guesses are based on information that the people guessing have acquired. The problem with that in the case of AH4 is that they have played this so close to the vest that there is really no credible information on which the crystal guessers can base their guesses.

Ding Ding Ding.

Christopher Stock got a new article out on PS2.

Somebody? Anybody?

coaches feel they have a shot at landing PS2. the family has been upfront with the coaches. UM not confident on TC. he has been very quiet

Only positive from this is that the Georgia insider Mansell, as of a few hours ago, said that UGA coaches are also in the dark. Maybe Campbell hasn't made a decision yet.

He didnt. That’s why Coley was tweeting his *** off last night

Hoping Richt was on the treadmill

What do you ultimately think is going to happen with the AH3?

Advertisement
https://t.co/5U0ZeZdwxA

Christopher stock with an update on ps2

UM feels like they have a real shot at surtain. His parents want him close to home and they have been up front with UM throughout the whole process.

UM is not confident on campbell, but the programs recruiting him are having a tough time getting a sense of what he is going to do.

His dad made an interesting comment the other day. He said he will be able to go to his son's games. I'm assuming he is still head coach at Heritage. That's going to be hard to do trying to get to Tuscaloosa or Athens if he is coaching. It's a 9-iron from his home to Hard Rock.

Aren't majority of sf hs games on thurs and friday? Its nothing to catch a flight to Bama sat morning

I think we've made a strong push with PS2 and combine that with Orgeron's incompetence I have higher hopes for him to Miami than Campbell. I just think LSU had a such a huge lead that we couldn't quite close that gap.

Let's not forget. We didn't even push really hard for PS2 until December, IIRC. I believe Pete alluded to that before he dipped out.

You just said "there's never been smoke for Miami with PS2 or Campbell." Now you are saying we've made a strong push for PS2, which would mean there is smoke for PS2 to Miami. Which one is it?
Making a strong push does not equal smoke. It just means he was willing to listen and we ramped up our efforts. Which apparently we weren't doing for the whole recruiting cycle.

Youre arguing semantics. The kid has been on campus officially and unofficially like three times in a month.

Somebody? Anybody?

coaches feel they have a shot at landing PS2. the family has been upfront with the coaches. UM not confident on TC. he has been very quiet

Only positive from this is that the Georgia insider Mansell, as of a few hours ago, said that UGA coaches are also in the dark. Maybe Campbell hasn't made a decision yet.

Whether he did or not, no one will know until tomorrow morning.

c5a16b617b7207fbaa1837df9315fdd6.gif

Advertisement

Somebody? Anybody?

Whether he did or not, no one will know until tomorrow morning.

c5a16b617b7207fbaa1837df9315fdd6.gif

I set myself up for that one. Touche.

Last edited:

It's actually not that great, for us anyway. But I agree with you to a certain extent. Obviously the cases in which more info is held close to the vest and not let out increases the chance of insiders getting it wrong. They still have alternative sources of information, like coaches' impressions, etc.

What do you ultimately think is going to happen with the AH3?

I believe that Nesta is a Cane all the way, and I believe that when it is time to put pen to paper for Pat, he is not going to want to leave his family and he will choose UM. I have no basis for making a prediction for Tyson Campbell as I do not know him or his family.

Advertisement

There’s been more smoke for him to Miami than LSU if u have been paying attention. He was at our practices, family at our games, family close with Rumph, lives in S Florida. To say there has been no smoke is ignorant.

Given his relationship with the families, you have to think Rumph would be informed once a decision was made and wouldn't be left hanging. If there are no leaks prior to NSD I'd take that as a good sign as I'd think the Miami side would put something out if they were told no (to ease the NSD meltdown lol).

Why?

Why would a professionally run organization care about a bunch of immature ninnies, 99% of whom don’t go to games or contribute to the program, throwing a juvenile tantrum on a message board.

Oh yea sure. I’m betting they have a staff meeting on how they’re going to ease the pain for the board hotheads at CIS. Some of you guys need to operate in the real world.

So PS2's Mom wants him to stay home. UM is making a strong push for him. PS2, who is seemingly open to the possibility of playing at home, takes an OV the last weekend before NSD. Dee saying we are in the mix to land him. But that's not considered smoke? Let me guess...smoke to you is a bunch of recruiting analysts, who get a free pass to be wrong as much as they want, saying PS2 may end up at Miami. Correct?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back