AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Interesting call out. Call out Franchise for making a guess based on AH4's silence, make your own guess based on silence.

Let's see if it works out for you!

My thing is, there's never been smoke for Miami with PS2 or Campbell. We all know since day 1 the only smoke for PS2 was for LSU. Until what, a month ago, when [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] came with news that maybe Surtain wasn't completely sold on Orgeron and LSU. And that maybe momma Surtain fine *** wasn't totally on board with sending her baby out of state.

Then with Campbell, as I've said before, #sauces and "insiders" linked him to Clemson, Ohio State and UGA, but never Miami. Never been smoke around his recruitment with Miami.

Exactly. What gets me is not that people on here are hoping that we land Surtain and/or Campbell, but rather are operating under the assumption that we're going to land at least 1 of them. Crootin' is crazy, anything can happen, but there is absolutely no evidence that we lead for either Surtain or Campbell and plenty chatter that other schools lead for them and will land them. Crystal balls, sources, and insider news aren't perfect, but they're correct more often than not. All point away from us right now, except for the esteemed Sileo Jr. of course.

That's great, but crystal balls and other guesses are based on information that the people guessing have acquired. The problem with that in the case of AH4 is that they have played this so close to the vest that there is really no credible information on which the crystal guessers can base their guesses.

It's actually not that great, for us anyway. But I agree with you to a certain extent. Obviously the cases in which more info is held close to the vest and not let out increases the chance of insiders getting it wrong. They still have alternative sources of information, like coaches' impressions, etc.

We'll see if the crystal guessers were correct.

Advertisement
I bet Ron Swanson could land all 4 AH kids

By the end of the first year they would be men capable of constructing their own canoe ... pure protein diet... who needs a salad? Not those guys!!!

Last edited:
TIFWIW I work with a guy that was on Alabamas staff as a Student coach from 2009-2012 and he stays pretty updated. I just asked him what his opinion is on Surtain. His response is "We got Surtain, or at least the staff thinks they do." Just relaying info, and dont shoot the messenger.

Advertisement
No matter what happens tomorrow, I will be at least a little let down if we don't get TC like many are thinking we won't. Would have to think you would want to play for someone who is "like a father figure" to you.... But it's hard to keep up with the blatant bag game Georgia and Bama play

TIFWIW I work with a guy that was on Alabamas staff as a Student coach from 2009-2012 and he stays pretty updated. I just asked him what his opinion is on Surtain. His response is "We got Surtain, or at least the staff thinks they do." Just relaying info, and dont shoot the messenger.

Everyone thinks they got Surtain.

Hi, Mr. 9 posts.

Everyone who said that the Bag game wouldn't matter for these AH kids because their families are well off. Lol.

Advertisement

lol everyone has that opinion. hes not exactly going on inside info there.

Well his sauce must be Saban because e'rrbody else he worked with gone.

I feel bad as a grown man my happiness tomorrow rests in the hands of 3 AH kids ages 17-18 lol

I mean, yea, you should really feel bad about that. I pretty much forget about it seconds after it happens if it’s bad.

How about you take the day off, get drunk, go get some *****. You know, get some perspective on your life. I’d say take a long walk on the beach and meditate but I bet this works better. If you find you’re still thinking about teenage boys with a pair of real live bouncing **** in front of you, then definitely go to talk to a professional.

Advertisement
So PS2's Mom wants him to stay home. UM is making a strong push for him. PS2, who is seemingly open to the possibility of playing at home, takes an OV the last weekend before NSD. Dee saying we are in the mix to land him. But that's not considered smoke? Let me guess...smoke to you is a bunch of recruiting analysts, who get a free pass to be wrong as much as they want, saying PS2 may end up at Miami. Correct?

I said in another post that I feel better about PS2 than Campbell. Still, I expect him to end up at LSU.

I work with a guy that has been a coach on every staff in the nation. He's really really connected on the recruiting scene as well (BUH-LIEVE ME). He's telling me...Surtain is 100% a cane lock. Take that for what it's worth. I'm placing limit bets at every shop that takes recruiting wagers based on this info.

If we lost Nesta I’m going be furious.

Spit out my coffee laughing about this guy being “furious”. Oh oh...watchout...

View attachment 58146

You must be one of them Golden faqqots back in the day who would defend all the staff losses no matter what ammirite?

No not at all. Been around here a minute...never defended lardass...ever. Look it up.

But I am the guy that laughs at losers like you getting “furious” on message boards about shlt they can’t control.

And you’re the fūcking sissy coming on here talking about being “furious” that set himself up for that. Hence the gif of a little girl throwing a tantrum.

Advertisement

Everyone thinks they got Surtain.

Funny thing is I read that Lsu coaches feel good about Surtain.

Like I said months ago " nobody knows anything "

image.webp

Surtain just started following Slow Willie.

Advertisement
Back