AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Dont shoot the messenger, but I just got word that PS2 is meeting with Saban, and Orgeron at Louis' Restaurant in the Bronx. Expect no word from this meeting until after a bathroom break.

by then there may be all out war between the SEC and ACC families and Surtain will mysteriously disappear later to surface married to an Italian peasant girl.

Advertisement
I feel bad as a grown man my happiness tomorrow rests in the hands of 3 AH kids ages 17-18 lol

I mean, yea, you should really feel bad about that. I pretty much forget about it seconds after it happens if it’s bad.

How about you take the day off, get drunk, go get some ****. You know, get some perspective on your life. I’d say take a long walk on the beach and meditate but I bet this works better. If you find you’re still thinking about teenage boys with a pair of real live bouncing **** in front of you, then definitely go to talk to a professional.

Man, you are a massive douche

Did I hit a nerve? In your feels about what I posted?

BTW, I'm laughing at the thought of Ferman next to a chalkboard writing the equation to determine the percentages of the possibility these guys sign with UM. If anyone else is in the room with him, they have to be laughing their asses off while doing it.

It’s even funnier because he’s trying to write on the chalkboard with his own *****.

LOL at that washed up old huckster still duping mongoloids with his dopey fake percentage shell game.

TIFWIW I work with a guy who has no idea what NSD is and has no knowledge of who PS2 and TC are but I asked them if he thought they were coming and he saud they were. don't shoot the messenger im just a fan.

You work with Ferman?

WASH THE FINNISH

Finnish-women-500x375.jpg

That looks like it could literally be the 7 ugliest women in Finland.

I would still hand wash them.

Advertisement
The percentage algorithm runs on the same computer as the European Model for tropical cyclones.

I feel bad as a grown man my happiness tomorrow rests in the hands of 3 AH kids ages 17-18 lol

I mean, yea, you should really feel bad about that. I pretty much forget about it seconds after it happens if it’s bad.

How about you take the day off, get drunk, go get some ****. You know, get some perspective on your life. I’d say take a long walk on the beach and meditate but I bet this works better. If you find you’re still thinking about teenage boys with a pair of real live bouncing **** in front of you, then definitely go to talk to a professional.

Oh heavens no. No feelings hurt over here my good friend. Just a douche

Advertisement
What are the current updates? From what I have been reading from 247 and rivals is Chatfield to UF Nesta To UM PS2 not likely he goes to UM. Campbell is pretty much a done deal to UGA and Coburn is 50/50 between Texas and UM.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BTW, I'm laughing at the thought of Ferman next to a chalkboard writing the equation to determine the percentages of the possibility these guys sign with UM. If anyone else is in the room with him, they have to be laughing their asses off while doing it.

It’s even funnier because he’s trying to write on the chalkboard with his own *****.

LOL at that washed up old huckster still duping mongoloids with his dopey fake percentage shell game.

[video=youtube_share;_nTpsv9PNqo]https://youtu.be/_nTpsv9PNqo[/video]

It’s a huge recruiting conspiracy

THESE boys are not going to let down mom, like the greatest rapper said: ain’t no woman alive that can take my mommas place!!!

Advertisement

Seriously though, probably I’m not everyone’s favorite poster, and maybe I’m a giant douche, but how can you say bouncing **** aren’t preferable to crying over teenage boys?

Advertisement

Seriously though, probably I’m not everyone’s favorite poster, and maybe I’m a giant douche, but how can you say bouncing **** aren’t preferable to crying over teenage boys?

They are. But odds are you have no hoes and just trying to convince yourself that youre not patrolling these boards every minute until tomorrow like everyone else

Given his relationship with the families, you have to think Rumph would be informed once a decision was made and wouldn't be left hanging. If there are no leaks prior to NSD I'd take that as a good sign as I'd think the Miami side would put something out if they were told no (to ease the NSD meltdown lol).

Another random thought from a buddy who coaches SFLa pee wee football, Tyson’s family has been very pro Georgia and now it seems they are very pro Bama, maybe Tyson isn’t sharing anything with them because it’s Miami and doesn’t want to hear comments. If it was Georgia or Bama it would have been easy to tell folks. Just another observation.

Will you stop already?

Advertisement
Back