AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Advertisement
I think tomorrow rids us of the Cokeshannden era around here. But my sauces also says that regardless, bishes r going to b bishes on this board no matter what happens tomorrow.

Why y’all trolling so much in the **** thread? If you don’t have info quit trolling ****....

Florida fans are quite possibly the dumbest out there when it comes to Twitter. We all know this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL at these rooks going nuts following teenagers around.

Fawking groupies [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

View attachment 58151

Sauces confirmed, the U hat will be in front of him

Someone (a colossal dork) should do a statistical analysis of when a kid lists schools like that. Determine which slot in the order is the most probable place he ends up committing to. Would be funny if it's the first one.

he's not signing with UM, for the simple reason that he was not sent papers. he was dropped in the past 48 hours and obviously, he's not going to admit it.

this is good news for UM as it means they are deciding not to take a reach, and also, probably feeling good about some other DL they like better.

View attachment 58151

Sauces confirmed, the U hat will be in front of him

Someone (a colossal dork) should do a statistical analysis of when a kid lists schools like that. Determine which slot in the order is the most probable place he ends up committing to. Would be funny if it's the first one.

he's not signing with UM, for the simple reason that he was not sent papers. he was dropped in the past 48 hours and obviously, he's not going to admit it.

this is good news for UM as it means they are deciding not to take a reach, and also, probably feeling good about some other DL they like better.
You are delusional

Miami did not drop chatfield, we wouldn't have brought him to campus a few weeks ago and no other defensive end targets remain so nothing has changed on our stance with him

Most likely he just wants to be gaytor and he told the staff

Advertisement
Just checking up on this thread after a few meetings and.....well

giphy.gif

Tomorrow this place is turning into a soft **** site with a bunch of thick women and a bunch chicks with abs and shoulders. Chatfield Oklahoma my only prediction. And it ain’t worth sh.t

Advertisement
Nesta is gone. LMFAOOOOOOOOO that’s so hilarious. Staff failed miserabley. Lost a kid to a 4 win team

Advertisement
Back