AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Just so funny all this TC parents' stuff? They love Bama...They love Georgia. So they hate Rumph right? Always have?

Advertisement
Man, you are a massive douche

Did I hit a nerve? In your feels about what I posted?

Oh heavens no. No feelings hurt over here my good friend. Just a douche

Seriously though, probably I’m not everyone’s favorite poster, and maybe I’m a giant douche, but how can you say bouncing **** aren’t preferable to crying over teenage boys?

They are. But odds are you have no hoes and just trying to convince yourself that youre not patrolling these boards every minute until tomorrow like everyone else

Shouldn't call em hoes bro, that's not cool. Said in my best Zac Efron voice from neighbors 2

If we end up with Nests then we have a good class. End up with Nesta & PS2 = Really Good Class. Nesta, PS2, & TC = Great Class. Nesta, PS2, TC, & Coburn = Greatest Class we've had.

If we get Nesta we have a top 5 class. I think some of y'all continuously forget that.

We land Nesta & one of the CBs, and it's an elite *** class. Your are completely underestimating how good or class is solely by the decision of one or two kids

How do you figure...on what sites?

Advertisement
We only get Nesta from American Heritage.

Y'all have all been lead down the wrong path by false prophets. I'm looking at you [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION].

Y'all got this whole board gassed up talking about, "the silence is deafening." And they're quiet because they're planning this grand Miami celebration full of U's thrown up, turnover chains and marching bands.

No. They're silent because the local school has never been the choice and they don't want the added pressure from friends, family and the local school to stay home with word being out they were leaving.

Droopy beat down pvssy. It’s a good thing you’re looking at me (like you always are) because you’ll get to #WatchTheFinish as it careens about your sad eyes and beaten mug and drips down your weak, feminine chin.

Advertisement
We only get Nesta from American Heritage.

Y'all have all been lead down the wrong path by false prophets. I'm looking at you [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION].

Y'all got this whole board gassed up talking about, "the silence is deafening." And they're quiet because they're planning this grand Miami celebration full of U's thrown up, turnover chains and marching bands.

No. They're silent because the local school has never been the choice and they don't want the added pressure from friends, family and the local school to stay home with word being out they were leaving.

Droopy beat down pvssy. It’s a good thing you’re looking at me (like you always are) because you’ll get to #WatchTheFinish as it careens about your sad eyes and beaten mug and drips down your weak, feminine chin.
FSqCeje.gif

The biggest thing that I'm noticing right now is that there ISN'T a real run of CB's on TC and PS2 to the so-called favorites.

I mean, it's the day before, and I would think that there should've been an all out CB run for PS2 to LSU, and likewise for TC to UGA.

Intriguing.

we also haven't seen a bunch of late offer tweets from corners to show we're scrambling.

Advertisement
UF fans really confident on twitter right now that they flip Silvera. If this kid flips....

**** no that ain't happening.

Silvera could've decommitted from Miami some short time after his visit to UFag if he was serious about them.

Also, doesn't make sense that he would try to pull Chatman with him while visiting.

UF fans really confident on twitter right now that they flip Silvera. If this kid flips....

**** no that ain't happening.

Silvera could've decommitted from Miami some short time after his visit to UFag if he was serious about them.

Also, doesn't make sense that he would try to pull Chatman with him while visiting.

Lot of FSU buzz for Chatman today

Advertisement
View attachment 58151

Sauces confirmed, the U hat will be in front of him

Someone (a colossal dork) should do a statistical analysis of when a kid lists schools like that. Determine which slot in the order is the most probable place he ends up committing to. Would be funny if it's the first one.

The biggest thing that I'm noticing right now is that there ISN'T a real run of CB's on TC and PS2 to the so-called favorites.

I mean, it's the day before, and I would think that there should've been an all out CB run for PS2 to LSU, and likewise for TC to UGA.

Intriguing.

we also haven't seen a bunch of late offer tweets from corners to show we're scrambling.

Another great observation...

I remember Miami was scrambling to offer other RB's after McFarland and his dad starting showing their hand for Maryland.

Advertisement
Back