AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Crootin aint for the week, and the last week has proved some of yall need to stick to the Eye In the Sky forum.

Advertisement
Nesta is gone. LMFAOOOOOOOOO that’s so hilarious. Staff failed miserabley. Lost a kid to a 4 win team

Live look at Cane901:

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Nesta is gone. LMFAOOOOOOOOO that’s so hilarious. Staff failed miserabley. Lost a kid to a 4 win team

Trolls coming out of the woodworks. Give us your evidence/sources or gtfo

Why are you letting this troll get to you?

Tighten it up my man.

This is the guy that was white knighting a porster threatening to be “furious” on a message board. These people live to get people like you riled.

TIFWIW I work with a guy that was on Alabamas staff as a Student coach from 2009-2012 and he stays pretty updated. I just asked him what his opinion is on Surtain. His response is "We got Surtain, or at least the staff thinks they do." Just relaying info, and dont shoot the messenger.

What if.... This is all a ploy by the Miami staff to burn Alabama back for taking Jobe?

o_o

Manny Diaz **** his pants during the last Silvera in home. That's the only thing worse than an acid fart.

Advertisement
I don’t believe the Nesta rumor, if it even is one outside of this forum. Kid has repped Miami and been outspoken about it for almost a year.

Latest concrete news had been Chatman saying Nesta was recruiting him to Miami, not seeing any evidence for a flip.

If people ignored these tards they'd just go away , but people can't help themselves.

Maybe oh maybe this place is a troll wasteland.

For anyone who thinks that Nesta is going to UF, I've got this great investment I'd like to discuss with you. 1000% ROI by end of day

Advertisement

Twitter. Somebody on UF twitter knows something and they let it out of the bag. Now gator fans are are quoting UM fans about it laughing.

me: Give me evidence and I'll believe you

you: twitter.com

That's not evidence dumbass

Asked my source today about the AH3 and all 3 times I asked, he said yes they're coming. TIFWIW
magic-8-ball-all-signs-point-to-yes.webp

Gator fans are saying him and Chatfield have some type of team decision and somehow at signing day tomorrow they are going to incorporate a Chuckie Doll I guess Dante Fowler used when he flipped and has been passed down.

I honestly sounds like the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, very close to the Gator fans doing Cardi B

Advertisement
I don’t believe the Nesta rumor, if it even is one outside of this forum. Kid has repped Miami and been outspoken about it for almost a year.

Latest concrete news had been Chatman saying Nesta was recruiting him to Miami, not seeing any evidence for a flip.

Because he isn't, dude is trolling UF. And what makes it funny is they're so desperate that they have to believe it.

Because he isn't, dude is trolling UF. And what makes it funny is they're so desperate that they have to believe it.

Just browsed the gator board and some speculation that Chatfield may not even be a take for them.

Why are you letting this troll get to you?

Tighten it up my man.

This is the guy that was white knighting a porster threatening to be “furious” on a message board. These people live to get people like you riled.

Letting him troll me would be me getting worried about it. 2 people saying this **** out of nowhere warrants someone asking "where'd you get this info?" to see if he really is trolling as we all suspect imo.

But yeah not gonna respond anymore

Advertisement
Back