AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Advertisement
lets clear this up -- nesta isn't going anywhere. this all started bc Ivins refuses to shoot down the Stampini bull**** bc theyre 247 guys. nothing leads anyone to believe that hes flipping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not believing that’s true but I took that to mean we as in Georgia finished second
go look for yourself, be smart and get the free 7 day trial for signing day and cancel it before they charge you.

Actually, if you go to the board you can read for free - some of the threads do not require a subscription. That one does not....

I did the free thing and imo it's a complete waste, there's ok articles but that's it. Nobody there knows anything , from
ivins in down.

I honestly don't get why people pay for it, I go there a couple times a day and leave knowing what I knew last week.

Oh well, to each his own. I'm done after this month.

Yeah, these kids played it so professionally and close to the vest to let some random guy whose close to the family blow it on a public message Board the night before. Think.

Advertisement
Ha.

The most predictable thing of all is the manufactured drama.

Nesta isn't going to UF. Well done though, Ivins.

Yeah, these kids played it so professionally and close to the vest to let some random guy whose close to the family blow it on a public message Board the night before. Think.

totally agree but I do think before this night is over they will have gave the courtsey tap to the coaches they will not be signing with.

Uncertainty is good for clicks. These guys are plugging for clicks. Doubt anyone is getting any more good information on the Heritage kids than we are.

Advertisement
Back