AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

TIFWIW I work with a guy who has no idea what NSD is and has no knowledge of who PS2 and TC are but I asked them if he thought they were coming and he saud they were. don't shoot the messenger im just a fan.

I'm trying to find an Old Testament prophet to get the word. He'll know. Those dudes don't do Twitter, though.

Advertisement
rumors on 247 board saying that TC notified kirby and we finished second for him. Not sure if the dude is trolling but he seems to be getting legit feedback from other posters the site. Hoping this isn't true
post I am referring to is titled "Sorry Guys"

Advertisement
rumors on 247 board saying that TC notified kirby and we finished second for him. Not sure if the dude is trolling but he seems to be getting legit feedback from other posters the site. Hoping this isn't true

Lol he hasn’t told anyone. Andrew just said that Campbell has edits for all three and doesn’t know where he’s going. Uga doesn’t even know

Man would it be sweet for the SEC pieces of **** to eat their words tomorrow.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Latest AI article:

Surtain - Clemson out of it and Miami still very much alive and have a shot at landing him
Campbell - Had edits made for all 3 finalists and belief is he still is undecided
Chatman - Not as confident he comes
Nesta - Unclear if he sticks
Ezzard - Coming
Coburn - Still thinks he signs with Texas

from uga writer on 247

"Still some that think Bama is the team here. For the first time in all of this Miami actually came up to me in the last hour from someone. So yea all of that

I am just staying with what I trust the most right now on this."

Latest AI article:

Surtain - Clemson out of it and Miami still very much alive and have a shot at landing him
Campbell - Had edits made for all 3 finalists and belief is he still is undecided
Ezzard - Coming

Thanks for sharing. Tomorrow can’t get here soon enough.

Advertisement
Latest AI article:

Ezzard - Coming

Bruh

Advertisement
from uga writer on 247

"Still some that think Bama is the team here. For the first time in all of this Miami actually came up to me in the last hour from someone. So yea all of that

I am just staying with what I trust the most right now on this."

nobody knows a god **** thing. brooklyndee says we look good & has never waived. lets stick to our guys.

Advertisement
Back