AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

I'm sorry but this all just smells of bags and I hope I'm wrong. Any recruit in sofla who is highly rated and didn't sign with us early was never coming. Like I said in a previous post "what was left to be seen". If they sign here it was done on purpose to let everyone know that sofla is on lockdown and if that was the case why not tell others to sign late also to make an even bigger splash. What were PS2 and TC waiting for? For us to beat Wisconsin? The visits seem to be just to let everyone know we were in the mix and thats about it just like Jeudy.
And stop with "they have money and they don't need bags". I never met a rich person who was allergic to more money. Poor families have right now problems and those are easy to fix. Bald tires, gas money, rent, milk etc...
Middle class people have problems like a second mortgage, medical bills credit cards, not enough retirement planning, taking care of grandma etc. Those problems require big bags. And the schools left on the board for the Heritage kids have plenty of them. Anyone wonder why a millionaire's son that was an LSU lock seems to be wanting to come here more than TC?
However, I'm not bitter about it (not that my opinion matters) because I'm not in their shoes. Money is hard to turn down and many high character families have taken it. I'm from South America and have seen poor families get insulted when they've tried to get bought and I've seen wealthy families take anything they can get and vice versa. I've seen high character people both regret and not regret taking money.
So to the family members on this board I apologize if I'm wrong and I will come on here to do so if tomorrow is a glorious day. But this is a public forum for opinions to be expressed. Many players in Storm 18 could have gone anywhere and closed shop on December. ****, Lo closed shop the day he committed. But no one was expecting that from all of the kids.
We close with the oos kids who for whatever reason want to come here more than the local kids. Regardless, our class is awesome with or without them and should already be top 3 if it weren't for bias.

B b b b b But, but, but, but the Porsters told me that TCs dad is a fireman and assistant librarian at AH so he would never accept a bag.

Advertisement
Just talked to Realus George in pm on Twitter. I asked him how we looking he said Gooood. I told him I'm not gonna pry and I'm going to trust his word.

So he used 4 Os in “Gooood”? 4, correct?

Correct actually it had two d's. He just hit me and said trust me we good again

Double the normal "O's" and double the normal "D's"...by any measure that's an impressive bump over any normal "Good."

Hard not to read a lot into it.

Just talked to Realus George in pm on Twitter. I asked him how we looking he said Gooood. I told him I'm not gonna pry and I'm going to trust his word.

So he used 4 Os in “Gooood”? 4, correct?

Correct actually it had two d's. He just hit me and said trust me we good again

good with what? the AH DB's?

GOOOODD:

1 G in a 7 letter word = 1 Guy from G(eorgia's) 7th district = Ezzard. Confirmed.

4 O's = 'O' is 15th letter in alphabet, There are 4 of them. 4*15=60 = Six T's = nesTa silvera, Tyson campbell, paTrick surTain, nigel beThel, & jamarcus chaTman. = six T's. Confirmed.

2 D's = 2 (a)DD(itional) D(awgs) on the D(line) = Keondre Coburn & Jordan Miller. Confirmed.

No need to worry about tomorrow, We getting everyone, this just confirms it.

Yes! That's it! The Old Testament prophecy! You solved the secret seal! Scholars have been stymied over it's meaning for two millennia and now we know it refers to NSD in the year of our Lord 2018!

I'm sorry but this all just smells of bags and I hope I'm wrong. Any recruit in sofla who is highly rated and didn't sign with us early was never coming. Like I said in a previous post "what was left to be seen". If they sign here it was done on purpose to let everyone know that sofla is on lockdown and if that was the case why not tell others to sign late also to make an even bigger splash. What were PS2 and TC waiting for? For us to beat Wisconsin? The visits seem to be just to let everyone know we were in the mix and thats about it just like Jeudy.
And stop with "they have money and they don't need bags". I never met a rich person who was allergic to more money. Poor families have right now problems and those are easy to fix. Bald tires, gas money, rent, milk etc...
Middle class people have problems like a second mortgage, medical bills credit cards, not enough retirement planning, taking care of grandma etc. Those problems require big bags. And the schools left on the board for the Heritage kids have plenty of them. Anyone wonder why a millionaire's son that was an LSU lock seems to be wanting to come here more than TC?
However, I'm not bitter about it (not that my opinion matters) because I'm not in their shoes. Money is hard to turn down and many high character families have taken it. I'm from South America and have seen poor families get insulted when they've tried to get bought and I've seen wealthy families take anything they can get and vice versa. I've seen high character people both regret and not regret taking money.
So to the family members on this board I apologize if I'm wrong and I will come on here to do so if tomorrow is a glorious day. But this is a public forum for opinions to be expressed. Many players in Storm 18 could have gone anywhere and closed shop on December. ****, Lo closed shop the day he committed. But no one was expecting that from all of the kids.
We close with the oos kids who for whatever reason want to come here more than the local kids. Regardless, our class is awesome with or without them and should already be top 3 if it weren't for bias.

AH didn’t want their studs signing early, as that would be less attention from college coaches at the school, which could impact less heralded guy.

Or so I’m told.

As much as we hate it, there are actually good reasons to go to bama/georgia. That said, I still think we get the AH3.

Advertisement

As much as we hate it, there are actually good reasons to go to bama/georgia. That said, I still think we get the AH3.

do not think this is a bags situation. also don't see how some of you can continue to be optimistic. PS2 was never really that into us and TC seems to have fallen in love with UGA.

I'm curious about the AH3 - do they tell staff's before they announce or will it be a surprise to everyone?

Advertisement
Back