AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Advertisement
giphy.webp

Dont shoot the messenger, but I just got word that PS2 is meeting with Saban, and Orgeron at Louis' Restaurant in the Bronx. Expect no word from this meeting until after a bathroom break.

I feel bad as a grown man my happiness tomorrow rests in the hands of 3 AH kids ages 17-18 lol

I mean, yea, you should really feel bad about that. I pretty much forget about it seconds after it happens if it’s bad.

How about you take the day off, get drunk, go get some ****. You know, get some perspective on your life. I’d say take a long walk on the beach and meditate but I bet this works better. If you find you’re still thinking about teenage boys with a pair of real live bouncing **** in front of you, then definitely go to talk to a professional.

Man, you are a massive douche

TIFWIW I work with a guy who has no idea what NSD is and has no knowledge of who PS2 and TC are but I asked them if he thought they were coming and he saud they were. don't shoot the messenger im just a fan.

Advertisement
If we lost Nesta I’m going be furious.

Spit out my coffee laughing about this guy being “furious”. Oh oh...watchout...

View attachment 58146

You must be one of them Golden faqqots back in the day who would defend all the staff losses no matter what ammirite?

No not at all. Been around here a minute...never defended lardass...ever. Look it up.

But I am the guy that laughs at losers like you getting “furious” on message boards about shlt they can’t control.

And you’re the fūcking sissy coming on here talking about being “furious” that set himself up for that. Hence the gif of a little girl throwing a tantrum.

Well you’re pretty retarded to be taking a post so literal but you do you.

Which is crazier? The emotional roller coaster some of you crazy porsters are on, or the stock market the last three trading days?

This porca puttana has whipsawed at least 2, maybe 3 thousand points today total if you add it all up. Now that’s something to get emotional about. Holy fūcking shlt.

Advertisement
What are the trolls getting out of making up fake stories? Nobody is taking them seriously anyways haha. Yall must be bored

If we lost Nesta I’m going be furious.

Spit out my coffee laughing about this guy being “furious”. Oh oh...watchout...

View attachment 58146

You must be one of them Golden faqqots back in the day who would defend all the staff losses no matter what ammirite?

No not at all. Been around here a minute...never defended lardass...ever. Look it up.

But I am the guy that laughs at losers like you getting “furious” on message boards about shlt they can’t control.

And you’re the fūcking sissy coming on here talking about being “furious” that set himself up for that. Hence the gif of a little girl throwing a tantrum.

Well you’re pretty retarded to be taking a post so literal but you do you.

Thanks for the laugh. Made my day. Keep porsting.

TIFWIW I work with a guy who has no idea what NSD is and has no knowledge of who PS2 and TC are but I asked them if he thought they were coming and he saud they were. don't shoot the messenger im just a fan.
Btw if this is not the post of the year we doing something wrong.

GOAT

Advertisement
He trolling everyone and laughing his *** off. **** I wish there was twitter when I was a kid.

Advertisement
Dont shoot the messenger, but I just got word that PS2 is meeting with Saban, and Orgeron at Louis' Restaurant in the Bronx. Expect no word from this meeting until after a bathroom break.

The fact that anyone downvoted you is a travesty and demonstrates a profound lack of respect for cinema.

TIFWIW, but I know a friend, who spoke to his brother, who spoke to his second cousin, who spoke to his aunt, who spoke to her nephew, who direct messaged someone on Twitter, who is best friends with Surtain, who instructed him that he is 100% a Cane lock.

Advertisement
Back