AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Wiltfong:

f4da23abe1b82e341b212e238a29db85.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

LoL.

Advertisement
the AH4 were never going to be a package deal in my opinion. Nesta and PS2 or TC would be an epic close in my book. however, my guess is we don't land either of the CB's.

Been looking at the UGA boards for the last 30 minutes and they have all but conceded that TC is gone to Bama. They honestly don't think they are getting him at all, unless there are 20 UGA fans trolling that complete thread.

Whether Sileo is a troll or not I could give 2 *****. He sure was right about a lot of things prior to them happening. Maybe he got lucky every time, maybe not. I stand by BrooklynDee and Rattled saying we have a chance. Hope tomorrow is a good day for us and a building block or two towards building a champion.

Been looking at the UGA boards for the last 30 minutes and they have all but conceded that TC is gone to Bama. They honestly don't think they are getting him at all, unless there are 20 UGA fans trolling that complete thread.

never thought TC was really considering bama. always thought he was a miami, UGA battle.

Advertisement
The biggest thing that I'm noticing right now is that there ISN'T a real run of CB's on TC and PS2 to the so-called favorites.

I mean, it's the day before, and I would think that there should've been an all out CB run for PS2 to LSU, and likewise for TC to UGA.

Intriguing.

BTW, I'm laughing at the thought of Ferman next to a chalkboard writing the equation to determine the percentages of the possibility these guys sign with UM. If anyone else is in the room with him, they have to be laughing their asses off while doing it.
The hedging going on with all these guys is so ridiculous. They're all setting it up so that they can get credit for being right, but not really too wrong just in case.

This!

Nobody knows what they are going to do, its all speculation, trolling, and click bait to keep us sucking at the ***.

Advertisement
If we end up with Nests then we have a good class. End up with Nesta & PS2 = Really Good Class. Nesta, PS2, & TC = Great Class. Nesta, PS2, TC, & Coburn = Greatest Class we've had.

If we get Nesta we have a top 5 class. I think some of y'all continuously forget that.

We land Nesta & one of the CBs, and it's an elite *** class. Your are completely underestimating how good or class is solely by the decision of one or two kids

Except that it’s heavily skewed towards the offensive side of the ball. Which is why landing Chatman or Coburn and one of the AH CBs is critical.

This thread delivers. I'm not even a recruit or related to any of these recruits, but dealing w/ you mofos, I'm ready for NSD to be done too!! I bet we're sweating while Coach Richt, Dugans, Rumph, Hartley, Diaz, and Banda are laughing at all of this.

The biggest thing that I'm noticing right now is that there ISN'T a real run of CB's on TC and PS2 to the so-called favorites.

I mean, it's the day before, and I would think that there should've been an all out CB run for PS2 to LSU, and likewise for TC to UGA.

Intriguing.

thats because they're already in, i think its like 80% for Tyson to UGA and like 95% for PS2 to LSU
i wouldn't look into that too much tho

Advertisement

That's because they believe they've been out spent by Bama. They cannot conceive why any kid who not pick their school so it has to be another reason. I still think there is a good chance these kids stay home. Even a blind man can see Miami is heading in the right direction.

Ivins is not as confident as yesterday about Chatman to UM. Hope he's wrong.

Nice troll job with your 11 posts.

Here's from the latest Irvin article:

Rome (Ga.) High three-star defensive tackle Jamarcus Chatman will pick between Miami, Florida State, Virginia Tech and North Carolina on Wednesday. The Hurricanes should be considered the heavy favorite heading into the decision. The latest intel suggests that the former LSU and Tennessee commit had made it clear to the decision makers at UM that he's coming.

LOL troll outed...Take your Italian flip flopping *** back to the Mediterranean.

609e362e8c7f23cd186b7a5dac5453d9.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

So in under 4 hours Ivins changed his tune bigtime. Which means he really doesn't know squat and is guessing.

You can include David Lake in the bunch that doesn't know **** either. Can't believe these guys get paid to guess and write ****** stories.

Intriguing.

Just my thoughts, but I think you'll see a lot of CB's changing this evening.

Tom Luginbill was asked on a podcast what freshman will have an Ed Oliver impact on the team they sign to. First name he said was Surtain.

Advertisement
Back