AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

PS2 just followed Tre'Davious White on twitter. Former LSU cb drafted last year.

And to 100 pages we go.

Lmao. This goes against everything that said it’s a Bama and Miami battle. I think we just need to relax and wait until tomorrow morning boys

Advertisement
Haven't felt this alive since Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and helped the Mud Dogs win the Bourbon Bowl

Crazy how we have a better shot with surtain than campbell (allegedly) when it was always thought the opposite

Downvote me. But I think that finish to the season hurt our chances a little. Lose to a ****** Pitt team, blown out by clemson, lose to Wisconsin basically at home.

Advertisement
If we end up with Nests then we have a good class. End up with Nesta & PS2 = Really Good Class. Nesta, PS2, & TC = Great Class. Nesta, PS2, TC, & Coburn = Greatest Class we've had.

Nesta and PS2 is not a really good class. It's a GREAT class. Don't forget, we have 19 other players that could have gone **** near anywhere. This class is balanced, and very talented. Tomorrow is just a matter of how many cherries we get on top.

Advertisement
If we end up with Nests then we have a good class. End up with Nesta & PS2 = Really Good Class. Nesta, PS2, & TC = Great Class. Nesta, PS2, TC, & Coburn = Greatest Class we've had.

Nesta and PS2 is not a really good class. It's a GREAT class. Don't forget, we have 19 other players that could have gone **** near anywhere. This class is balanced, and very talented. Tomorrow is just a matter of how many cherries we get on top.

Advertisement
Crazy how we have a better shot with surtain than campbell (allegedly) when it was always thought the opposite

Downvote me. But I think that finish to the season hurt our chances a little. Lose to a ****ty Pitt team, blown out by clemson, lose to Wisconsin basically at home.

Not out of the realm of possibility.Reasonable posters were concerned with barely beating mediocre ACC teams. It caught up to us.

Brooklyn keeps re-iterating on both boards that the parents are sold.

You just gotta believe we land AT LEAST one.

Advertisement
Man from getting no letter on NSD from us, to this...... Chatfield has fallen hard in 24 hours.

Wow.jpg

http://http://www.espn.com/college-football/recruiting/insider/story/_/id/22332459/national-signing-day-commitments-predictions-teams-watch

Last edited:

If we get Nesta we have a top 5 class. I think some of y'all continuously forget that.

We land Nesta & one of the CBs, and it's an elite *** class. Your are completely underestimating how good or class is solely by the decision of one or two kids

Ivins is not as confident as yesterday about Chatman to UM. Hope he's wrong.

Nice troll job with your 11 posts.

Here's from the latest Irvin article:

Rome (Ga.) High three-star defensive tackle Jamarcus Chatman will pick between Miami, Florida State, Virginia Tech and North Carolina on Wednesday. The Hurricanes should be considered the heavy favorite heading into the decision. The latest intel suggests that the former LSU and Tennessee commit had made it clear to the decision makers at UM that he's coming.

LOL troll outed...Take your Italian flip flopping *** back to the Mediterranean.

609e362e8c7f23cd186b7a5dac5453d9.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

My apologies. You were being truthful. Ivins is still a fugazi for going from "heavy favorite" to "not as confident" in a few hours.

Advertisement
Back