AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Ivins is not as confident as yesterday about Chatman to UM. Hope he's wrong.

Nice troll job with your 11 posts.

Here's from the latest Irvin article:

Rome (Ga.) High three-star defensive tackle Jamarcus Chatman will pick between Miami, Florida State, Virginia Tech and North Carolina on Wednesday. The Hurricanes should be considered the heavy favorite heading into the decision. The latest intel suggests that the former LSU and Tennessee commit had made it clear to the decision makers at UM that he's coming.

LOL troll outed...Take your Italian flip flopping *** back to the Mediterranean.

609e362e8c7f23cd186b7a5dac5453d9.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

So in under 4 hours Ivins changed his tune bigtime. Which means he really doesn't know squat and is guessing.

Ivins scared of that backlash that Ariz use to have to deal with if his sources comes up short.

But **** Ivins shook over a 3 star recruit though lol Chatman is either in or he's not which one is it.

I'm confident hes IN. Ivins needs to to take a deep breath and relax

Advertisement
lol ivins is a joke - he only is hedging on nesta bc his homeboy on 247 came out with the nesta to UF stuff and he seems to not want to shoot it down

A source close to the program told CaneSport that anything can happen tomorrow but that - if he had to pick a number of Heritage players that wind up Hurricanes tomorrow - that number would be two … including commitment Nesta Silvera who will also have UF hat on the table.

He was noncommital on if it'll be Surtain or Campbell UM lands but does not expect the trio to all be Canes.

He added, “This has been more unusual than other recruitments that I’ve followed and I’ve been in this for a minute. There have been no public leaks. There have been more leaks in Washington, D.C. than here. All you’ll get is they enjoyed their most recent trip, which just happens to have been at Miami.”

Don't shoot the plagiarizer

Fog of War

About 30 minutes ago I ran into one of the AH coaches who coached my son in optimist football. This guy is a friend and he is probably closer to Pat Surtain, Sr. than anyone outside his family. By way of background, this guy told me that Gibson would wind up at OSU before he signed with them. He also told me that OSU ***uldn't be a good situation for Gibson and that he wanted to see Gibson go to UM.

Here is the conversation:

Him: What's up, bro?
Me: Not much. Big day tomorrow, are you going to be there?
Him: I have to be.
Me: I'm not even going to ask again.
Him: Everyone is asking, and no one is saying anything.
Me: it's okay, I know where they are going.
Him: <Laughter> Let's get our boys together soon.
Me: Take care.

There are no leaks because this guy is in the position to know and he would have told me.

INSIDEHER ALERT!!

Advertisement
Ivins is not as confident as yesterday about Chatman to UM. Hope he's wrong.

Nice troll job with your 11 posts.

Here's from the latest Irvin article:

Rome (Ga.) High three-star defensive tackle Jamarcus Chatman will pick between Miami, Florida State, Virginia Tech and North Carolina on Wednesday. The Hurricanes should be considered the heavy favorite heading into the decision. The latest intel suggests that the former LSU and Tennessee commit had made it clear to the decision makers at UM that he's coming.

LOL troll outed...Take your Italian flip flopping *** back to the Mediterranean.

609e362e8c7f23cd186b7a5dac5453d9.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

So in under 4 hours Ivins changed his tune bigtime. Which means he really doesn't know squat and is guessing.

This. Ivins is outing himself as a clown right now. You don't go from a "heavy favorite" to not as confident in a few hours. Ivins might just be clueless.

What happened with Chatman essentially telling the staff he's in, to now? Kid has been so wishy washy

Ferman says the chances we land Surtain are 51% and growing.

Last week he had him at about 10%

That’s why I stopped paying for **** CaneSport and Ferman also angered me when he blocked me from posting for 9 months after calling him an idiot.

So are we watching or not watching the finish? I'm trying to work but I try to check this every few hours between meetings and I feel everytime I check it changes from us getting everyone to us getting no one and then back. I just hope it ends on us getting everyone.

I'll be not working at work on Wednesday.

Advertisement
If Brooklyn or Rattler comment somebody just PM me what they said lol I’m done clicking through these pages of “sauces” and “insiders” see you guys tomorrow morning lol **** recruiting got me drinking tequila like it’s water.

Does Chatfield leaking (apparently) he is not getting a LOI kind of signal that they are all kind of decided to do their own thing instead of going together to the same school? Seems that if the other 3 are coming, it would be hard for Chatfield to be the odd guy out. He apparently was offered so could have accepted. Seems like Diaz was willing to accommodate the guy by using him in different ways and not being strictly "hands in the dirt". I think he would be coming if the other 3 were.

If that is the case that they all decided to go their separate ways, then it seems Nesta is Cane, Surtain to Alabama, Campbell to Ga, and Chatfield to Florida.

Disappointed, but we still have an excellent class and a decent close, not a great close though like I (and most of us) would have wanted.

lol ivins is a joke - he only is hedging on nesta bc his homeboy on 247 came out with the nesta to UF stuff and he seems to not want to shoot it down
I don't think that's the case. Nesta seems very difficult to read. Add in the fact that he and Chatfield are close and with Chatfield leaning towards UF, its not too crazy to assume that Nesta could follow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't think that's the case. Nesta seems very difficult to read. Add in the fact that he and Chatfield are close and with Chatfield leaning towards UF, its not too crazy to assume that Nesta could follow.

If Nesta bounces, canesinsight may not be able to survive lol

Advertisement

Nesta was just telling Chatman to come join him at UM on their visit but you think he's going to flip to UF cause of Chatfield?

Does Chatfield leaking (apparently) he is not getting a LOI kind of signal that they are all kind of decided to do their own thing instead of going together to the same school? Seems that if the other 3 are coming, it would be hard for Chatfield to be the odd guy out. He apparently was offered so could have accepted. Seems like Diaz was willing to accommodate the guy by using him in different ways and not being strictly "hands in the dirt". I think he would be coming if the other 3 were.

If that is the case that they all decided to go their separate ways, then it seems Nesta is Cane, Surtain to Alabama, Campbell to Ga, and Chatfield to Florida.

Disappointed, but we still have an excellent class and a decent close, not a great close though like I (and most of us) would have wanted.

Why would you assume/conclude PS2 goes to Alabama in that scenario? Isn't there a chance that he would go to UM if Chatfield and Campbell go elsewhere? Here is the only fact you will get regarding his recruitment at this point: his mom wants him to go to UM.

What happened with Chatman essentially telling the staff he's in, to now? Kid has been so wishy washy

could be just ivins not knowing ****. he just said this am hes the heavy favorite. ivins prolly doesnt want to put his rep on the line since hes the last insider here so could makes sense why hes hedged on nearly everyone

Advertisement

Nesta is an alpha. He won't follow Chatfield

The Heritage staff is very annoyed at the amount of pestering for info going on and "can't wait for this shlt to be over."

I hit up one of my friends on the staff and he told me to "go to ****" and asked me why I'm "in his bathtub." He said he "doesn't know me" and he'd be forced to "call the police."

Lol classic him.
Best. Friend. Ever.

Nesta is an alpha. He won't follow Chatfield

Agree with this. Nesta isn't following anyone.

Advertisement
Back