AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Shodel saying his source in AH says we land 2 of the AH. Said the visit went great but doesn’t think we land all of them. Given that people are saying Chatfield is out, speculate away....

That's been the general consensus here as well. Chatman and Surtain from AH.

Advertisement
LOL I am so happy we don't have to worry about B. Jordan, Hall, Pope or Lingard...... I can barely handle worrying about one high school.

Everyone is torn on whether they should be sharpening their pitch forks, or loosening their belts.

There hasn't been this much confusion since Romulus killed Remus

Advertisement
NSD is like the NFL draft for me. I get suped up about all these plug and play players the Pats can get just for draft day to come and Bill trade out of the top 3 rounds smh.

Yeah, must be torture being a Patriots fan(!)

Advertisement
Losing both Chats will really really suck.

The Georgia kid is a beast.

Ivins is not as confident as yesterday about Chatman to UM. Hope he's wrong.

Kid is all over the place. Typically when kids are like that, they don’t amount to much on the next level.

hes completely misquoting ivins lol

no he didn't. Ivins is doing a VIP recruiting chat right now and said this in one of his answers to a question.

---------------

Andrew Ivins

Andrew Ivins
Staff (Miami)
(17387)
61 months
75 minutes ago
VIP
SavageCane12 said... (original post)

Who do you see Miami closing with tomorrow?

I'm confident that they sign Marquez Ezzard, Nigel Bethel and Jordan Miller.

I feel good about Nesta Silvera as of early this morning. Not as confident as I once was with Jamarcus Chatman.

Advertisement
roller coaster.gif

Kid is all over the place. Typically when kids are like that, they don’t amount to much on the next level.

hes completely misquoting ivins lol

no he didn't. Ivins is doing a VIP recruiting chat and said this in one of his answers.

so WVUM said Chatman has told miami hes coming, ivins this AM said hes coming, basically all the GA kids said hes coming, so ivins is trying to draw more clicks then?

Advertisement

Nice troll job with your 11 posts.

Here's from the latest Irvin article:

Rome (Ga.) High three-star defensive tackle Jamarcus Chatman will pick between Miami, Florida State, Virginia Tech and North Carolina on Wednesday. The Hurricanes should be considered the heavy favorite heading into the decision. The latest intel suggests that the former LSU and Tennessee commit had made it clear to the decision makers at UM that he's coming.

LOL troll outed...Take your Italian flip flopping *** back to the Mediterranean.

609e362e8c7f23cd186b7a5dac5453d9.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

So in under 4 hours Ivins changed his tune bigtime. Which means he really doesn't know squat and is guessing.

Do the coaching staffs know who's coming at this point - or are they just hopeful like we are?

The Heritage staff is very annoyed at the amount of pestering for info going on and "can't wait for this shlt to be over."

I hit up one of my friends on the staff and he told me to "go to ****" and asked me why I'm "in his bathtub." He said he "doesn't know me" and he'd be forced to "call the police."

Lol classic him.

This is my favourite post ever. Thank you

About 30 minutes ago I ran into one of the AH coaches who coached my son in optimist football. This guy is a friend and he is probably closer to Pat Surtain, Sr. than anyone outside his family. By way of background, this guy told me that Gibson would wind up at OSU before he signed with them. He also told me that OSU wouldn't be a good situation for Gibson and that he wanted to see Gibson go to UM.

Here is the conversation:

Him: What's up, bro?
Me: Not much. Big day tomorrow, are you going to be there?
Him: I have to be.
Me: I'm not even going to ask again.
Him: Everyone is asking, and no one is saying anything. We can't wait for this to end.
Me: it's okay, I know where they are going.
Him: <Laughter> Let's get our boys together soon.
Me: Take care.

There are no leaks because this guy is in the position to know and he would have told me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back