AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Not gonna lie tho. It feels so much better to have most of our targets locked in already! Icing on the cake now fellas

Advertisement
A source close to the program told CaneSport that anything can happen tomorrow but that - if he had to pick a number of Heritage players that wind up Hurricanes tomorrow - that number would be two … including commitment Nesta Silvera who will also have UF hat on the table.

He was noncommital on if it'll be Surtain or Campbell UM lands but does not expect the trio to all be Canes.

He added, “This has been more unusual than other recruitments that I’ve followed and I’ve been in this for a minute. There have been no public leaks. There have been more leaks in Washington, D.C. than here. All you’ll get is they enjoyed their most recent trip, which just happens to have been at Miami.”

Don't shoot the plagiarizer

Woooooooo 10 pages easily by 3 pm with this news.

Ferman says the chances we land Surtain are 51% and growing.

Last week he had him at about 10%

Ivins is not as confident as yesterday about Chatman to UM. Hope he's wrong.

Nice troll job with your 11 posts.

Here's from the latest Irvin article:

Rome (Ga.) High three-star defensive tackle Jamarcus Chatman will pick between Miami, Florida State, Virginia Tech and North Carolina on Wednesday. The Hurricanes should be considered the heavy favorite heading into the decision. The latest intel suggests that the former LSU and Tennessee commit had made it clear to the decision makers at UM that he's coming.

Not trolling. He said that is not as confident about Chatman in the last Recruiting Q&A.

Advertisement

Rome (Ga.) High three-star defensive tackle Jamarcus Chatman will pick between Miami, Florida State, Virginia Tech and North Carolina on Wednesday. The Hurricanes should be considered the heavy favorite heading into the decision. The latest intel suggests that the former LSU and Tennessee commit had made it clear to the decision makers at UM that he's coming.

LOL troll outed...Take your Italian flip flopping *** back to the Mediterranean.

Advertisement
I'm surprised a network hasn't made a drama based around high school recruiting. The story lines would be endless.

Advertisement
Shodel saying his source in AH says we land 2 of the AH. Said the visit went great but doesn’t think we land all of them. Given that people are saying Chatfield is out, speculate away....

hes7Eue.gif

Advertisement
The Heritage staff is very annoyed at the amount of pestering for info going on and "can't wait for this shlt to be over."

I hit up one of my friends on the staff and he told me to "go to ****" and asked me why I'm "in his bathtub." He said he "doesn't know me" and he'd be forced to "call the police."

Lol classic him.

Shodel saying his source in AH says we land 2 of the AH. Said the visit went great but doesn’t think we land all of them. Given that people are saying Chatfield is out, speculate away....

I would take this and be a very happy man. In reality, the likelihood of landing all 4 was never very high. Nesta/PS2 or Nesta/Campbell along with who we've signed so far and Miller is great with me.

Not trolling. He said that is not as confident about Chatman in the last Recruiting Q&A.

AI said we have a 60% chance at getting Chatman. Percentages are dumb but let's not make it seem he doesn't expect him here.

LOL troll outed...Take your Italian flip flopping *** back to the Mediterranean.

609e362e8c7f23cd186b7a5dac5453d9.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back