ACCCG - POTENTIAL site move

Advertisement
The people pushing these bathroom laws would never allow their young daughter to be alone with a strange man in a restroom. Also, King Obama would never allow a stanger with a ***** alone with his daughters in a bathroom or a school shower. But for his subjects and the unwashed we all need to deal with it.

define "strange man". This is where the LGBTQ community would take exception. I suppose you mean a man, period. Or maybe you think trans people are strange (a personal problem, but you can think what you want). This language is where the debate comes off the rails and we enter that place where we're talking about everything but the real issue.. Keep it at safety for children and don't get into the value assessments of how people choose to express themselves.
Strange man means non family member, or an unknown individual. Please stop with the PC bull$&&*
Perverts, *** ofenders, and deviants are going to use these laws to take advantage of the innocent.

Last edited:
The people pushing these bathroom laws would never allow their young daughter to be alone with a strange man in a restroom. Also, King Obama would never allow a stanger with a ***** alone with his daughters in a bathroom or a school shower. But for his subjects and the unwashed we all need to deal with it.

You know the laws are being made by the republicans? Discrimination is not in the constitution, people need to pass laws to include the discriminatory ideologies of their day.

Why men want transgender women in their bathrooms is beyond me, but the stories on all of the closet homosexual republicans is well-documented.

Back to Jacksonville or Tampa most likely.

Would like to see the ACC Championship in Florida and not because of any political considerations. This damned conference is too much Carolina this and Carolina that. The officiating alone is a joke. Tired of this Carolina bias. This conference is Tobacco Road Peckerwoods R Us as it is.

Enough. This game belongs in Florida. Wish we were in another conference.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here in Ohio, at a walmart store, a 9 year old girl was in the bathroom and a male was in there jacking off by the sink. They just need to have family restrooms everywhere, and they can use those.

When and where did this take place? :monkey-serious:

I say they move the game to the Georgia Dome. A weekend in Atlanta would be great!

If the B1G can play their game in Indy, we can play ours in Atlanta.

Or, we could grab the new Falcon's stadium if the SEC wants to keep the Dome.

I think playing in a Dome would be a boost to the ACC title game.

I say they move the game to the Georgia Dome. A weekend in Atlanta would be great!

If we're going to support the game being played in a city where one of the schools is located, we might as well support it being in Miami.

Out of all of the options presented so far, I think Orlando or Jacksonville would be the best choices long-term.

A poster who claims to have a "source."

I know to ignore these threads. Although it can be funny how good they are at trolling people.

Advertisement

You know the laws are being made by the republicans? Discrimination is not in the constitution, people need to pass laws to include the discriminatory ideologies of their day.

Why men want transgender women in their bathrooms is beyond me, but the stories on all of the closet homosexual republicans is well-documented.
What two adult males, females, he shes do in a bathroom is not any of my concern. However, when minors are involved then I have to draw the line. What about the constitutional right of female minors to be protected from perverts and child molesters.

What two adult males, females, he shes do in a bathroom is not any of my concern. However, when minors are involved then I have to draw the line. What about the constitutional right of female minors to be protected from perverts and child molesters.

Perverts and child molestors are going to ignore the laws, whatever they are. Thinking that transgenders are perverts and child molesters is the kind of intolerant thinking that's causing anyone with a conscience to back out of these concerts/games in NC.

The Dome will be razed once new stadium is finished, but your idea of Atlanta would outdraw any of the other cities. SECC and Chick-fil-a bowl both sell out every year.

Advertisement

The Dome will be razed once new stadium is finished, but your idea of Atlanta would outdraw any of the other cities. SECC and Chick-fil-a bowl both sell out every year.

Didn't know they were tearing it down. I thought they were leaving it up for special events.

Thanks for clarifying.

Advertisement
Jacksonville is a **** hole that makes sense geography. Tampa is a much nicer city. Kudos to the ACC/NCAA if they act on this.

Perverts and child molestors are going to ignore the laws, whatever they are. Thinking that transgenders are perverts and child molesters is the kind of intolerant thinking that's causing anyone with a conscience to back out of these concerts/games in NC.

Nobody has said trans folk are child molesters. The statement people keep making is it allows easier access to child molesters. You won't have to dress like a woman to say you identify as one. That's the danger. Transgender people were already using the bathroom of their choice.

Also...if funny that the NBA is so happy to expand to China and play pre-season games there. Do you really think the HB2 law in Charlotte is worse than China???? The NBA commish has no problems playing there.
Different places different situations. We should be held to a higher standard.

Really? I don't think you know what you're talking about there, bub.

The Chinese government harvests vital organs from political (religious) prisoners while they are still alive. Pretty ******* sick. And yet the NBA is OK doing business with them.

What higher ******* standard are you talking about???

The only logical place is ORLANDO aka Mickey Town USA.

Tampa nor Jacksonville can touch Orlando when it comes to hospitality and putting on events.

Here is the one issue, that same week is the FHSAA State Finals for 4a to 1a, so the games would have to be moved to Friday and Thursday.

Link
https://www.fhsaa.org/sports/football

Bringing the game to central Florida allows for the most exposure to florida recruits and their families.

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;tDwI0IGziqw]http://youtu.be/tDwI0IGziqw[/video]

I like Orlando with the new Camping World Stadium. Move the FHSAA back to Gainesville or somewhere else. Money talks and BS walks!

Advertisement
Back