ACCCG - POTENTIAL site move

Advertisement
Dam this country is going to ****. Dam democrats man smh.

I agree. Ghey is a Bull Sh*t way of life IMO! I am sick and tired of people trying to normalize deviant behavior, like Ghey Sh*t. It goes against all that is Humane IMO. I am not against Ghey people. I am against Ghey people infringing on the lives Heterosexuals. Be Ghey and STFU. Everyone does not need to know you take it up the rear or lick carpets. Heterosexual women and little girls should not be forced to **** with Men dressed in women's clothing.

Rant Over!

Heterosexuality Is The Organization of Civilization..........IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY AND SHALL REMAIN THIS WAY!

The people pushing these bathroom laws would never allow their young daughter to be alone with a strange man in a restroom. Also, King Obama would never allow a stanger with a ***** alone with his daughters in a bathroom or a school shower. But for his subjects and the unwashed we all need to deal with it.

You know the laws are being made by the republicans? Discrimination is not in the constitution, people need to pass laws to include the discriminatory ideologies of their day.

Why men want transgender women in their bathrooms is beyond me, but the stories on all of the closet homosexual republicans is well-documented.
What two adult males, females, he shes do in a bathroom is not any of my concern. However, when minors are involved then I have to draw the line. What about the constitutional right of female minors to be protected from perverts and child molesters.

Perverts and child molestors are going to ignore the laws, whatever they are. Thinking that transgenders are perverts and child molesters is the kind of intolerant thinking that's causing anyone with a conscience to back out of these concerts/games in NC.

Nobody has said trans folk are child molesters. The statement people keep making is it allows easier access to child molesters. You won't have to dress like a woman to say you identify as one. That's the danger. Transgender people were already using the bathroom of their choice.

Forgive me for not being able to see how forcing transgender men into the women's restroom makes it easier to get child molesting men out of the women's restroom. Must be some sort of conservative logic.

You know the laws are being made by the republicans? Discrimination is not in the constitution, people need to pass laws to include the discriminatory ideologies of their day.

Why men want transgender women in their bathrooms is beyond me, but the stories on all of the closet homosexual republicans is well-documented.
What two adult males, females, he shes do in a bathroom is not any of my concern. However, when minors are involved then I have to draw the line. What about the constitutional right of female minors to be protected from perverts and child molesters.

Perverts and child molestors are going to ignore the laws, whatever they are. Thinking that transgenders are perverts and child molesters is the kind of intolerant thinking that's causing anyone with a conscience to back out of these concerts/games in NC.

Nobody has said trans folk are child molesters. The statement people keep making is it allows easier access to child molesters. You won't have to dress like a woman to say you identify as one. That's the danger. Transgender people were already using the bathroom of their choice.

Forgive me for not being able to see how forcing transgender men into the women's restroom makes it easier to get child molesting men out of the women's restroom. Must be some sort of conservative logic.
Like I said, they were already using the bathroom of their choice. So I'll slow this down for you.... Making laws that force the hands of public/private institutions means anybody can go in any bathroom without actually being transgender because who are you to say who they identify as? Before you had to look the part to go into a certain bathroom. Now you won't. Not conservative logic, just logic.

Advertisement
The only logical place is ORLANDO aka Mickey Town USA.

Tampa nor Jacksonville can touch Orlando when it comes to hospitality and putting on events.

Here is the one issue, that same week is the FHSAA State Finals for 4a to 1a, so the games would have to be moved to Friday and Thursday.

Link
https://www.fhsaa.org/sports/football

Bringing the game to central Florida allows for the most exposure to florida recruits and their families.

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;tDwI0IGziqw]http://youtu.be/tDwI0IGziqw[/video]

I like Orlando with the new Camping World Stadium. Move the FHSAA back to Gainesville or somewhere else. Money talks and BS walks!

The FHSAA can be moved down the street to the Orlando City Soccer Stadium, and since it would only need to be the smaller classification there shouldn't be a problem.

Go Canes

Like I said, they were already using the bathroom of their choice. So I'll slow this down for you.... Making laws that force the hands of public/private institutions means anybody can go in any bathroom without actually being transgender because who are you to say who they identify as? Before you had to look the part to go into a certain bathroom. Now you won't. Not conservative logic, just logic.

Slow it down for me even more. Now you won't have to look like a woman to go into a woman's restroom. Is that what you just said?

Slow it down for me even more. Now you won't have to look like a woman to go into a woman's restroom. Is that what you just said?
Of course, with gender fluidity and the slow death of gender roles you'll have no right to say what the man who follows your daughter in the bathroom identifies as that day. Men can play women's sports and gym teachers have every right to choose which locker room they want to go in.

But then again, we could teach people to accept their identity as a man or woman and walk in that. I guess that's outdated and ignorant though.

Of course, with gender fluidity and the slow death of gender roles you'll have no right to say what the man who follows your daughter in the bathroom identifies as that day. Men can play women's sports and gym teachers have every right to choose which locker room they want to go in.

But then again, we could teach people to accept their identity as a man or woman and walk in that. I guess that's outdated and ignorant though.

Ok, just checking. New law says that you can look like a man and enter a woman's restroom. Logic is that this will keep pedophile men out of the women's restroom. I have it down now. Smart law.

Advertisement

Ok, just checking. New law says that you can look like a man and enter a woman's restroom. Logic is that this will keep pedophile men out of the women's restroom. I have it down now. Smart law.

LOL

Well that's the reverse of what I said but you're close.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

That's because you don't even understand what you're saying.

I'm not sure where you're lost here.

Advertisement

I'm not lost. The law is a discriminatory law against transgender people. You're trying to imply that the law is not discriminatory but instead to keep pedophile men out of women's restroom, when in fact the law specifically forces transgender men to use the women's restroom. This means that any man can now enter the women's restroom claiming they are a transgender man. What is the next step, to examine the genitals of everybody entering the restroom? Everyone carrying around a birth certificate? More government and more police state!

I'm not lost. The law is a discriminatory law against transgender people. You're trying to imply that the law is not discriminatory but instead to keep pedophile men out of women's restroom, when in fact the law specifically forces transgender men to use the women's restroom. This means that any man can now enter the women's restroom claiming they are a transgender man. What is the next step, to examine the genitals of everybody entering the restroom? Everyone carrying around a birth certificate? More government and more police state!
The North Carolina law goes a bit too far. However, the president making a threat to public schools to allow the choice went too far as well. The status quo was the right solution before this became an issue. Transgender people were using the bathrooms of the gender they appeared. But once we fully declare that you use the bathroom you identify with, it's a situation that's very easily taken advantage of. That's when gender fluidity and the decline of roles will take barriers away from anyone wanting to take advantage of it.

The North Carolina law goes a bit too far. However, the president making a threat to public schools to allow the choice went too far as well. The status quo was the right solution before this became an issue. Transgender people were using the bathrooms of the gender they appeared. But once we fully declare that you use the bathroom you identify with, it's a situation that's very easily taken advantage of. That's when gender fluidity and the decline of roles will take barriers away from anyone wanting to take advantage of it.

But there will still be laws in place to punish those who "take advantage of it" in a way that puts others in danger or is in any way obscence. M to F trans walks into a bathroom, pulls out a johnson, and starts peeing in the sink or openly exposing it in the presence of women/girls, they can still be arrested for lewd behavior. Someone (regardless of gender) gets caught peeping or taking pics in the bathroom, they can still be arrested. Someone (regardless of gender) tries to molest someone else in the bathroom, they can still be arrested. So in the end, fully declaring that you can use the bathroom you identify with changes nothing at all. OTOH, disallowing people from using the bathroom they identify with is a form of discrimination.

Given that there are already a dozen states and 200 or more cities that have similar provisions on the books for trans people to use the bathroom of the gender they identify with, and that some of those provisions have existed for about a decade, you'd think that those areas would have suffered an increase in *** crimes and bathroom offenses by now. But it hasn't happened. None of them has seen an increase in bathroom-related issues because of folks taking advantage of the trans rules.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Maybe start making a third bathroom? U know a lot of these problems have simple solutions

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Let people **** and pee where the please, it's not that big of a deal. It's hilarious how religion has deformed your minds into fearing genitals. God **** the human race is stupid.

You do remember your same band of ignorant idiots wouldn't let black people share restrooms with you either.

Last edited:
Maybe start making a third bathroom? U know a lot of these problems have simple solutions

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Sounds good, except for the fact that that would be a major imposition on existing businesses that already have only 2 bathrooms. Would take a lot of money for many establishments to carve out new restrooms.

Easier solution is just to allow trans folks to go where they want to go. They're not harming anyone, and the fears hat this will be some sort of slippery slope that will lead to pervs randomly going into the women's room to rape women is simply unfounded.

Advertisement
Back